Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 33608 times)

Offline Don Echols

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2018, 09:02:34 PM »
Advertisement
Yes,but still a lair.I would bet any amount of money,Mrs. Kennedy was not the target.Other than a stray shot. But as far as being the only one to respond,sure from secret service men,Dallas police was fairly quick to respond,but the police station,was just around the corner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2018, 09:02:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2018, 09:21:20 PM »
Also since the stereoscopic photos share identical precise depth maps we can successfully recombine these images into a rotating animation and conclusively prove that there was absolutely zero manipulation.

The only thing your phony morphs conclusively prove is how delusional you are.

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2018, 09:33:13 PM »
Acoustic evidence,reports 4 to 5 shots in dealy plaza,one missed struck the pavement,one in the throat,one in the back,one frontal shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2018, 09:33:13 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »
The only thing your phony morphs conclusively prove is how delusional you are.

Don't blame me because the photographers took stereoscopic photos of the wounds to prove their authenticity and don't blame me for conclusively proving that both images share the same relative depth map.

And don't blame me for NASA using the exact same principle of utilizing stereoscopic photos which is the only way to accurately calculate distances and recreate authentic 3D scenes.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2018, 10:09:08 PM »
Don't blame me because the photographers took stereoscopic photos of the wounds to prove their authenticity and don't blame me for conclusively proving that both images share the same relative depth map.

Your computer artificially-generated morph has ZERO to do with stereoscopic photos (or the space program).  You take two different photos and the software generates all the intermediate images between the two.  It actually proves nothing (though it is kinda cool looking).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2018, 10:09:08 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2018, 10:26:57 PM »
Your computer artificially-generated morph has ZERO to do with stereoscopic photos (or the space program).  You take two different photos and the software generates all the intermediate images between the two.  It actually proves nothing (though it is kinda cool looking).

Well duh, the only reason it's "kinda cool looking" is because the millions of individual pixels in both photos have to be in perfect 100% co-ordination in both photos otherwise you end up with beef jerky. The exact same principle happens with any stereoscopic photo or even the Oswald photos because Oswald's facial landmarks are as unique as his fingerprints.

With a pair of 3D glasses the above Moon photos can be combined into a 3D image but the "kinda cool looking" morphs demonstrate the 3D depth and thus the authenticity much better in Forums.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2018, 10:28:45 PM »
No.  Morphs aren't stereoscopic images.  Neither are the two back of the head photos you picked to morph together.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2018, 10:28:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2018, 10:32:15 PM »
By the way, I have a pair of red-cyan glasses and your moon landing photos don't even line up.