Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 32164 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 01:51:37 AM »
Advertisement
The size of the head may seem the same, but the size of the car is different. Apples and oranges.

Huh? I allowed for the slight change in perspective and centered the image on Hill.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 01:58:36 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 01:51:37 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 08:43:51 AM »

JohnM

John, looks like he was well prepared for work that day, wearing a bullet-proof vest.  I know they are uncomfortable, but why didn't JFK get one?  Why didn't Clint jump to help until near simultaneously with the head shot?  The privacy window in the limo had been removed for better protection.  Why didn't Kellerman go through that opening, when he knew much earlier something was happening?  Why is he and Greer twice looking back as the car slows/stops?  Was the car slowed because Elm bends to the right and would make it much more difficult to hit JFK?  Why did every single SS testify the car was moving at "12-15 miles per hour"? Were they all watching the speedometer instead of the President?  Why did Roberts recall Ready when he was in the process of protecting the President?  Why was Roberts speaking on the radio at Z255 to a man on the DalTex firescape?  Roberts was asked about his transmissions, but failed to mention this one.  Why was Douglas Dillon, son of Clarence Dillon, who along with Samuel Bush, were widely considered to be "The Merchants of Death", selected to be Treasury Secretary, and thus boss of the SS?  I'm sure there is more.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 05:11:12 PM »

JohnM

Drop your own head Downward and see what you get below the chin. Both the individuals atop the Limo have their Heads a LEVEL position. The Double Chin and Receding Hairline of the one guy make this a Slam Dunk. He ain't SA Clint Hill. Clint Hill is doing just as SA Youngblood did with LBJ. Hill is laying atop/protecting Jackie as he was assigned to do. As Jackie said when she did her "Camelot" interview 1 week following the assassination, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man in the car.......... WE ALL LAY DOWN in the car. I believe what she is describing occurred at the same time the Officer Chaney/Lead Car Event happened. The Lead Car and the JFK Limo came to a STOP during this time period.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 05:21:20 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 05:11:12 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »
         Drop your own head Downward and see what you get below the chin. Both the individuals atop the Limo have their Heads a LEVEL position. The Double Chin and Receding Hairline of the one guy make this a Slam Dunk. He ain't SA Clint Hill. Clint Hill is doing just as SA Youngblood did with LBJ. Hill is laying atop/protecting Jackie as he was assigned to do. As Jackie said when she did her "Camelot" interview 1 week following the assassination, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man in the car.......... WE ALL LAY DOWN in the car. I believe what she is describing occurred at the same time the Officer Chaney/Lead Car Event happened. The Lead Car and the JFK Limo came to a STOP during this time period.

Whew.  Just when I thought I had heard it all from CTers.  What do you think happened here?  Someone descended from the heavens and landed upon the moving limo.  That is tin foil hat nonsense.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 09:24:09 PM »
John, looks like he was well prepared for work that day, wearing a bullet-proof vest.  I know they are uncomfortable, but why didn't JFK get one?  Why didn't Clint jump to help until near simultaneously with the head shot?  The privacy window in the limo had been removed for better protection.  Why didn't Kellerman go through that opening, when he knew much earlier something was happening?  Why is he and Greer twice looking back as the car slows/stops?  Was the car slowed because Elm bends to the right and would make it much more difficult to hit JFK?  Why did every single SS testify the car was moving at "12-15 miles per hour"? Were they all watching the speedometer instead of the President?  Why did Roberts recall Ready when he was in the process of protecting the President?  Why was Roberts speaking on the radio at Z255 to a man on the DalTex firescape?  Roberts was asked about his transmissions, but failed to mention this one.  Why was Douglas Dillon, son of Clarence Dillon, who along with Samuel Bush, were widely considered to be "The Merchants of Death", selected to be Treasury Secretary, and thus boss of the SS?  I'm sure there is more.

What do we know about Roberts speaking on the radio at Z255 to a man on the DalTex fire escape? Was that something testified to, or found recorded somewhere? And what do we know about the person on the DalTex fire escape?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 09:24:09 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2018, 11:44:07 PM »

Both the individuals atop the Limo have their Heads a LEVEL position.

No Royell, shouting out at the top of your lungs that the Clint Hill heads are "LEVEL" won't make it so, we see Clint shift between looking straight ahead and then down more towards the horror in the back seat, what compounds Hill's double chin is the fact that he's also leaning back. The sunlight flaring off the top of Clint's head simply gives the appearance of a larger area, look at the same specular highlight as seen on the edge of the front windscreen and we see the same effect. And finally look at the billowing jacket over Hill's left shoulder and the way that the random folds and resulting shadows line up.

Btw photo analysis has never been your forte, yet you persist and keep thinking up new and improved ways to make you look the Fool, why?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:21:44 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 12:03:22 PM »
What do we know about Roberts speaking on the radio at Z255 to a man on the DalTex fire escape? Was that something testified to, or found recorded somewhere? And what do we know about the person on the DalTex fire escape?

Jake, there is no known evidence that the 2 individuals are talking to each other.  This is only a logical deduction or hypothesis that I formed after finding this very large Altgens following a search based upon size in March 2016.  As it now looks like this version has been deleted from Google, I've posted it below.  Download it, zoom in and out, and decide if it makes sense to you.
  In fairness, I posted this photo last year, before the hacking, and a member who claimed to be a photo analyst said the third floor window was closed.  I was shocked upon learning that, as I see something totally different.  However I accepted his conclusion.  Now I am wondering if what appeared to him as window glare, is actually smoke from rifles or cigars.  However the former member did make the concession that the second floor shooter is possible.  Some disagree.  Of course the alleged radioman/supervisor is located between both.   
  As far as I know, no identification has ever been made of my alleged supervisor, despite this person occupying the most strategic point of view, in probably the best sniper location in Texas.  I'll spare you all the details.  But I have made a further hypothesis that this individual is David Morales. You can read a little about him here:
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmorales.htm

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:12:14 PM by Steve Taylor »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 12:03:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »
No Royell, shouting out at the top of your lungs that the Clint Hill heads are "LEVEL" won't make it so, we see Clint shift between looking straight ahead and then down more towards the horror in the back seat, what compounds Hill's double chin is the fact that he's also leaning back. The sunlight flaring off the top of Clint's head simply gives the appearance of a larger area, look at the same specular highlight as seen on the edge of the front windscreen and we see the same effect. And finally look at the billowing jacket over Hill's left shoulder and the way that the random folds and resulting shadows line up.

Btw photo analysis has never been your forte, yet you persist and keep thinking up new and improved ways to make you look the Fool, why?

JohnM

The hairline being referred to is in reference to the left temple region going Back toward the rear of the head. Not the Top of the head. The more you goof with the images the clearer the difference between the 2 individuals is made apparent. Even the Noses are Not the same shape. The guy with the double chin has more of a rounded/bulb nose vs Hill's Sharp Nose. And try and stick to the subject. Your insults do nothing to further the discussion.