Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 32115 times)

Offline Doug Easterly

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »
Advertisement
         The hairline being referred to is in reference to the left temple region going Back toward the rear of the head. Not the Top of the head. The more you goof with the images the clearer the difference between the 2 individuals is made apparent. Even the Noses are Not the same shape. The guy with the double chin has more of a rounded/bulb nose vs Hill's Sharp Nose. And try and stick to the subject. Your insults do nothing to further the discussion.

So what are you trying to posit? That Hill jumped out and a look alike second replaced him? For what purpose? The second pic shows Hill without the sunglasses which he states were blown off as the limo pegged 75 mph on Stemmons Freeway.  There were plenty of folks lined up along Stemmons (with accompanying photos) and none reported the car stopped??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2018, 06:39:54 PM »
Meanwhile gents ...back to the TOPIC... a groundskeeper had testified that the signs were in fact moved around.
Mr. HUDSON - There were two of them that wasn't too far apart right throught here - them signs was - one was right along in here and the other one was either further up, I guess. It's not in that picture - I don't believe. Now, they have moved some of those signs. They have moved the R.L. Thornton Freeway sign and put up a Stemmons sign.
Mr. LIEBELER - They have? They have moved it?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
When were the signs moved? Yesterday...three years ago???
If it was years before...why bring it up?
Mr. LIEBELER - How much time do you think passed from the time the first shot was fired untill the second shot was fired, can you make any estimate about that?
Mr. HUDSON - Oh, probably 2 minutes.
Mr. LIEBELER - As much as 2 minutes?
Mr. HUDSON - It might not have been that long.
Hudson meant to say seconds between shots I'm sure...
Another ba-bam sound?
Why didn't counsel clarify some of Mr Hudson's testimony?
Answer...He didn't really want to.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »
So what are you trying to posit? That Hill jumped out and a look alike second replaced him? For what purpose? The second pic shows Hill without the sunglasses which he states were blown off as the limo pegged 75 mph on Stemmons Freeway.  There were plenty of folks lined up along Stemmons (with accompanying photos) and none reported the car stopped??

I don't know if you are familiar with the DPD Motorcycle Officer Chaney/Lead Car Event. If not, you need to bone up on it. There is No dispute that this Event did happen. I believe the JFK Limo and the Lead Car were Stopped when this Event occurred. The stopping of the Limo was SA Hill's opportunity to leave his spread eagle position atop the rear of the car. As Jackie is quoted a little over a week after the assassination, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man IN THE CAR.... We ALL lay down In The Car". SA Youngblood was assigned to protect LBJ. When shots were fired he jumped into the back seat of LBJ's car and lay across/atop LBJ. Clint Hill was assigned to protect Jackie. I believe at the 1st opportunity Hill lay across/atop Jackie inside the Limo exactly as she described. I wouldn't be surprised if this course of action when under fire was SS Protocol. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:19:26 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2018, 08:16:55 PM »

Offline Doug Easterly

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 03:13:44 PM »
I think Hill took the position he was protecting both. Jackie was wrong, he didnt lay on them, they were already down. Then again, Jackie never remembered climbing out on the trunk to grab a piece of JFKs skull. Its conceivable the Curry car and limo stopped briefly side by side under the security of the overpass as word was quickly passed to Curry that JFK was indeed hit by the fire. Im not sure any of the film or pictures show that very brief stoppage.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 03:42:35 PM »
No, the Bell film shows the whole sequence of the limo going under the overpass.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 03:42:35 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 05:19:15 PM »
Meanwhile gents ...back to the TOPIC... a groundskeeper had testified that the signs were in fact moved around. When were the signs moved? Yesterday...three years ago???
If it was years before...why bring it up?Hudson meant to say seconds between shots I'm sure...
Another ba-bam sound?
Why didn't counsel clarify some of Mr Hudson's testimony?
Answer...He didn't really want to.
I wonder if they moved or removed any signs any time before the assassination... I wonder just what Hudson meant here...

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »
I think Hill took the position he was protecting both. Jackie was wrong, he didnt lay on them, they were already down. Then again, Jackie never remembered climbing out on the trunk to grab a piece of JFKs skull. Its conceivable the Curry car and limo stopped briefly side by side under the security of the overpass as word was quickly passed to Curry that JFK was indeed hit by the fire. Im not sure any of the film or pictures show that very brief stoppage.

If you agree that there probably was a JFK Limo stoppage, what sense would it make for SA Hill to remain precariously perched spread eagle atop the rear of the limo? This stoppage would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get closer to the person he was assigned to protect = Jackie INSIDE the car. SS Chief Rowley during his WC testimony was reluctant to even admit as to the SA Hickey AR-15 that was locked and loaded on the floorboard of the Queen Mary. Rowley was questioned as to other weapons being on hand and Rowley wouldn't give that info up. His WC Q/A went Off-The-Record several times. These guys reveal Nothing. SA Hill for 54+ years has been maintaining this same SS dictum. He will not spill SS Protocol.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2018, 09:34:15 PM »

Offline Doug Easterly

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2018, 10:57:04 PM »
   If you agree that there probably was a JFK Limo stoppage, what sense would it make for SA Hill to remain precariously perched spread eagle atop the rear of the limo? This stoppage would have been the perfect opportunity for him to get closer to the person he was assigned to protect = Jackie INSIDE the car. SS Chief Rowley during his WC testimony was reluctant to even admit as to the SA Hickey AR-15 that was locked and loaded on the floorboard of the Queen Mary. Rowley was questioned as to other weapons being on hand and Rowley wouldn't give that info up. His WC Q/A went Off-The-Record several times. These guys reveal Nothing. SA Hill for 54+ years has been maintaining this same SS dictum. He will not spill SS Protocol.

I would submit no room for him on the back seat as JFK was laid down and Jackie was there.