Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Best spokesman this case ever had.  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Best spokesman this case ever had.
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:53:31 PM »
Advertisement
Or ever likely to have, a ray of light, of pure sunshine.
Once a theorist, always a theorist and you damn well know it.
Produced by a radical LNT* but because of a little training in the arts, did a rather cool interview where he stayed out of it.
I've seen it before too, 3-4 years ago but I'm recommending that you also watch it again.

*This is the type of guy who goes to the anniversary in DP with an "Oswald did it" Tshirt and makes the extraordinary claim that only CTs lie, so yes, a litlle rad and just as obsessed with conspiracy as us.

JFK Assassination Forum

Best spokesman this case ever had.
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:53:31 PM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: Best spokesman this case ever had.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:56:50 PM »
Thanks, I look forward to watching this.

JohnM

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:45 AM »
I got along good with Gary and had a few conversations with him by email and phone. Many years ago I first called him and he surprised me by answering his phone on my first try. My intent was to schedule a time that I could visit and examine the Wiegman film. This was well before the PrayerMan phenomenon. He explained that the museum did not have the best Wiegman images and that a university in California had a good copy, but that Groden has the best copy in his assassination films video.

My latest contact with Gary was in May 2014. My brother and I were returning home from a hiking adventure and I wanted to stop by and meet with Gary. He replied that unfortunately he would not be in the office then, but I should visit the museum as new exhibits were recently added. I told Gary OK and ?Maybe next time.? I never had that chance ...

One other exchange was about the pool reflections. I think I will add that discussion to the pool reflections thread later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:21:45 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:40:11 AM »
Thanks, John and James.

At one point Gary's asked about the subculture this case attracts and all he had to do was turn around and point out the window to all the
newspaper sellers we see through the window "littering" the street but somehow he resisted.

Also there's one point he gets emotional, it's quite brief but probably about as real as I've seen someone do on camera.
Gordon Arnold we won't mention again.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 01:15:04 AM »
Should have said spokeperson I guess but anyway here's one for the ladies to make up for it,
Debrah Conway live on tape for those that haven't met her yet or like me never even seen her.
Let it load and she's near the end of the segment.
http://www.france24.com/en/20131122-jfk-anniversary-dallas-conspiracy-theories-usa-president-kennedy-oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 01:15:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 02:58:01 AM »
About 33:47, a person with an open umbrella walks down the infield area.

Somebody (Robin, Duncan?) noticed this several years ago.

I was out shopping during a fairly hot day last week and saw, on two separate occasions, an Asian woman holding an open umbrella as she walked. One had an almost see-thru umbrella. In the interview, I noticed some Asian tourists on the sidewalk by the window a bit earlier before the walker appeared.