Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder film vs doctors  (Read 6231 times)

Offline Florient Roy

Re: Zapruder film vs doctors
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 01:48:58 AM »
Advertisement
As i said before, you can find  all kind of th?ories and There opposite, and they are all possible. But this apparently illogical misse match between th? film and th? photos and witnesses leave me unsatisfied. And tout right, it is th? wound  at th? back of the head That leave unanswerded question. My on this event is that  some pe?ple  in th? gouvernement hiearchy knew that a assassination plan was un progress and they ordered to stand back and bot interfere. After, secret service realised it Will not be do easy to cover up, and they worked With  th? mafia after the m?rder, not before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2018, 01:48:58 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2018, 02:16:55 AM »
If you haven't already, I highly recommend you read David Lifton's "Best Evidence", it's just the best read, the best journey and the best experience, nothing else comes close to it.

Offline Florient Roy

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 02:25:10 AM »
This is my next move.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 02:25:10 AM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2018, 04:39:07 AM »
Multiple doctors, nurses and staff saw a wound in the back of the head. several doctors closely inspected the wound noting the Cerebellum and when it fell out they saw the Cerebrum. One Doctor  saw it from inches away for several minutes while helping to hold instruments for Dr Perry. Even Dr Carrico who claimed he only filled out the report stating it was in the back of his head due to laziness and he actually meant it was on top of the head. Yet photos taken of him showing where the wound was have him placing it at the back of the head. Some strange inconsistent testimony. FBI agent Siebert who was at the autopsy said the photos are fake and he clearly saw a huge hole in the back when they took JFK out of the casket.
 It is important to take the time to read all of the witness statements made from Parlkand staff because people will lie their ass off as to what the witness' said. To me it is the most convincing evidence that something was covered up. You can't have all those doctors working on specific wounds and have them all get it so completely wrong and even be consistent in their mistake.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »

The Z Film was under lock-n-key inside the Time/Life Vault for its' initial 12 years of existence. It could have been spindled, folded, and mutilated untold countless times. This makes what we Today call the Zapruder Film to have absolutely No Credibility. The Parkland Professionals know what they saw inside Trauma Room 1 on 11/22/63. Their Professional observations have consistently stood the test of time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »