Author Topic: Jeraldine Reid and her "recollections" - fact or fiction?  (Read 83996 times)

Zeon Wasinsky, Tony Fratini, Colin Crow, Ray Mitcham, Steve Logan and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Tony Fratini

Re: Jeraldine Reid and her "recollections" - fact or fiction?
« Reply #966 on: October 13, 2017, 07:45:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its possible for Reid to reach 2nd floor office 60 sec post shots, including traveling up front staircase, and the 7 step front entrance, thru people in the way, and open the front door, and also door from staircase to hallway and then door to office.

So it is possible that Oswald could meet  Mrs Reid about  60 sec post shots, if Oswald had left 2nd floor lunchroom about 40 sec post shots, traveled 80 ft at slow pace of 4ft/sec into 2nd floor office, then meets Reid at 60 sec post shot.

At 65 sec post shot, therefore, Oswald exiting front office door, not seeing or seen by Hine, means Hine has to be in the short section of hallway, and just about to exit it, and then re enter office from rear door, when Oswald is walking down the long hallway. That puts the time of Hine entering rear office door at 75 sec post shot.

Oswald  reaches corner to short hallway (80ft from front office door at 8 ft/sec pace) =10 sec , at 75 sec post shots, rounds corner, then Oswald travels down another 60 ft, in 10 sec  and enters 2nd floor lunchroom at 85 sec post shots.

The other office women, coming up front stairs, cross over to front office door at 80 sec. post shots, just missed seeing Oswald round the corner on his way down short hallway. They enter front office door approx. 80 sec post shots.

Thus, Hine does not see Oswald, but does see Reid at about 75 sec by herself, and then about 5 secs later, women entering and this registers in memory of Hine as seeing Reid and women together.

Oswald does not see Hine, because he is in the long section of hallway walking down it, as Hine is walking down and about to exit short section of hallway.

Oswald does not see any women coming up stairs at 65 sec post shot because they have not opened the door to hallway from staircase yet. By time the women coming up staircase DO open door, Oswald has already gone part way down the long hallway so is out of LOS of women and vice versa. He rounds corner to short hallway at 75 sec post shot, and therefore, no LOS to women or vice versa, as they walk from stairway door to front office door, entering it about 80 sec post shot.

So, Here is a Workable scenario, which, works for all parties, except.. the 2 minute time trial of WC is bogus, and actual time for Reid was only approx. 1 minute, and that means OSWALD IS INNOCENT!!!!

Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mr. DULLES. Just 1 second there. How long after the third shot did you run into the building?
Mr. BELIN. Mr. Dulles, we did a reconstruction on that time sequence on Friday and I am going to come to that as soon as I get the route first.

Mr. BAKER - And then there are some inner doors and another door you have to go through, a swinging door type.
As I entered this lobby there were people going in as I entered. And I asked, I just spoke out and asked where the stairs or elevator was, and this man, Mr. Truly, spoke up and says, it seems to me like he says, "I am a building manager. Follow me, officer, and I will show you." So we immediately went out through the second set of doors, and we ran into the swinging door.

Officer Baker, No More Silence

"I immediately rode to the corner of Houston and Elm and
parked my motorcycle. At that time, there was just mass
confusion down there. I remember one woman standing on the
corner screaming, “Oh, they shot that man! Oh, they shot that
man!” I didn’t know what man they had shot. I was assuming. So I
ran into the building, and at that time, it seemed like everybody
else was, too.

Most of them that were standing in front of it were going into
the Texas School Book Depository Building.
When I got there, I
asked which way were the stairs or the elevator, and this man
stepped up and said, “Officer, come on! I’m the building
supervisor.” So he led us into the back, and we tried to get the
elevators, the freight elevators. For some reason he couldn’t get
them down so he said, “Come on, we’ll take the stairway!” So we
started up the stairwell at the back. I later learned that this was

Mr. [Roy] Truly.
Mr. Truly was
Mr. BALL. No, I mean when Truly went in; did you see Truly actually go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I saw him go in.
Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.
Mr. BALL. You actually saw Truly go
Mr. MOLINA. Yeah.
Mr. BALL. You were still standing there?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. How long was it after you heard the shots?
Mr. MOLINA. Oh, I would venture to say maybe 20 or 30 seconds afterwards.
Mr. BALL. Had somebody come up and said the President was shot before
you saw Truly go in?
Mr. MOLINA. No.
Mr. BALL. Do you know a girl named Gloria Calvary?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did Gloria come up?
Ms.. MOLINA. Yes, she came. I was in the lobby standing there and she came in with this other girl.
Mr. BALL. What did she say?
Mr. MOLINA. She said "Oh, my God, Joe, he's been shot." They were both horrified. I said "Are you sure he was shot?" She said "Oh, Joe ,I'm sure. I saw his hair fly up and I'm sure he was shot" something to that extent.

Mr. BALL. Who were they?
Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Molina (spelling), Miss Martha Reid, Mrs. Reid, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that's all I recall, sir.

No one sees the Office Manager Mrs Reid walk in and she doesn't see anyone in the Lobby.

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #967 on: October 13, 2017, 08:14:11 AM »
Why did he have to give another statement to the FBI? Speculation: cleanup of the mess of his first day affidavit he did on 22/11/1963?

The reason for Baker's second affidavit was the deliberate mentioning of the drinking a coke so Baker could expunge that from the record....It's an excellent example of the desperation of the slimy lawyers of LBJ's cover up committee....

It's so blatantly obvious what the slime were doing.....There was no need to cross that entry out.....They could very easily have rewritten the entire document and omitted the "drinking a coke"entry......but that would not have cleared the record that Baker had established when he said that Lee was sitting at a table drinking a coke when he saw him about 70 seconds after the first shot was fired.

:thumbs1xx:

The affidavit was done by Burnett so, apparently, when taking Baker's statement he (Baker) still can't get the lunchroom floor right even after doing a reenactment with Belin and Truly and having testified for the WC while using a floor plan!

Or, is this a complete fabrication designed to make Baker look like a fool, further discrediting his first day affidavit?

On September 23 the WCR was done and dusted so this affidavit served no legitimate purpose.

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #968 on: October 13, 2017, 08:53:34 AM »
:thumbs1xx:

The affidavit was done by Burnett so, apparently, when taking Baker's statement he (Baker) still can't get the lunchroom floor right even after doing a reenactment with Belin and Truly and having testified for the WC while using a floor plan!

Or, is this a complete fabrication designed to make Baker look like a fool, further discrediting his first day affidavit?

On September 23 the WCR was done and dusted so this affidavit served no legitimate purpose.

No he can not - Marvin Johnson took Baker's affidavit and while doing so, LHO walked past him when he was brought in. Somehow Baker can't get away from the Third or Fourth floor.

Online James Hess

• Education is the pathway to a more valid opinion
« Reply #969 on: October 13, 2017, 09:04:18 AM »
Kinda weird none of the ladies on the 4th floor saw Baker stopping Oswald on the 4th floor.
There probably is a reason.

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #970 on: October 13, 2017, 09:16:23 AM »
Kinda weird none of the ladies on the 4th floor saw Baker stopping Oswald on the 4th floor.
There probably is a reason.

Completely agree James - Baker never saw LHO on the Fourth floor. Nor did any of the 8 women either.

But how on earth could he think he was on the Fourth floor and encountered LHO there? It was not even 2 hours after the event. Note - lunch room isn't mentioned anywhere.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
by Tony Fratini
»

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #971 on: October 13, 2017, 09:44:39 AM »
No he can not - Marvin Johnson took Baker's affidavit and while doing so, LHO walked past him when he was brought in. Somehow Baker can't get away from the Third or Fourth floor.

Interesting find, I should make a note of that!

So who confirmed to Fritz it was on the stairway?

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

"That time" was around 5 PM -- Fritz left the TSBD after finishing with the rifle -- Baker and Oswald were long gone so only Truly or "someone" could have told Fritz but Truly only informed Fritz about Oswald missing.

Who was "someone"?

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #972 on: October 13, 2017, 10:30:49 AM »
Interesting find, I should make a note of that!

So who confirmed to Fritz it was on the stairway?

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

"That time" was around 5 PM -- Fritz left the TSBD after finishing with the rifle -- Baker and Oswald were long gone so only Truly or "someone" could have told Fritz but Truly only informed Fritz about Oswald missing.

Who was "someone"?

Have you seen this before? That statement was taken on 23/11/1963

It is obvious, that Mrs Reid didn't tell Miss Hine what had happened outside. It also suggests that Miss Hine heard about the President being shot from the Police before Mrs Reid had entered the Office.

Intriguing isn't it?

The entire Truly/Baker/Reid/Oswald encounters are shrouded in conflict. No wonder Mr Belin needed to get down there to "fix it all up".

Mrs. REID. Well, by the time the policeman got there and started searching our floor. I can't recall whether I had taken him into the lounge first because they had me to go in there with him, the ladies' lounge, or whether they went in there because there is a little stand in here that Mr. Cason uses when we have a conference, and he jerked it back because it would have been humanly possible for a person to have gotten in there, but it was up against the wall and there was no one there.
Mr. BELIN. Would this have been more or less than 5 minutes after you got back in the building that you opened the lounge?

Mrs. REID. That is where you all get me in this time because I was not watching the clock that day.
Mr. BELIN. That is all right.
Mrs. REID. Time really didn't mean anything to us because they, the police officers, just came in on us and began to ask so many questions.

The 2 minutes post shots came purely from the timed reconstruction done by Mr Belin and has no basis in reality because Mrs Reid has no form of corroboration nor reference point.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:53:22 AM
by Tony Fratini
»