Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who is this fellow... and why does he look away from the president?  (Read 11584 times)

Offline Steve Taylor

Re: Who is this fellow... and why does he look away from the president?
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 11:02:26 PM »
Advertisement

Jake, Millican and others appear to be looking in the direction of the DalTex where I believe the real action is occurring.  Millican shows up in other photos with odd postures.  Probably the most important is immediately after the assassination he is one of the first few people to head toward the grassy knoll. If you want me to publish them I will.  He is also odd in that he reported many gunshots in his police report (12-15?).  I'm too lazy to look it up to be exact here, but I also remember that his plumbing company was connected somehow to Republic National Bank, widely regarded by authors as a CIA front, and connected to Bush.

A. J. Millican and Howard Brennan were fabricating pipe for Republic National Bank that day.  Here is Millican's statement to Sheriff Decker, and I note my error above.  Millican said their were only 8 shots.
file:///F:/Dallas/Documents/History%20Matters%20Archive%20-%20Warren%20Commission%20Hearings,%20Volume%20XIX,%20pg.html

Ronnie Wayne
February 17, 2015 at 12:02 am
Brennan appears to be credible? ?Crossfire?, Jim Marrs, pg. 26.
?later that evening Brennan was unable to pick Lee Harvey Oswald out of a police lineup. ?it was determined Brennan had poor eyesight, and in fact a close examination of the Zapruder film shows that Brennan was not looking up at the time of the shooting. ?
Furthermore, Brennan?s job foreman, Sandy Speaker told this author
They took [Brennan] off for about three weeks. I don?t know if they were Secret Service or FBI, but they were federal people. He came back a nervous wreck, and within a year his hair had turned snow white. He wouldn?t talk about [the assassination] after that. They made him say what they wanted him to say.?
http://jfkfacts.org/what-did-the-doctor-who-examined-jfks-head-wound-say/

Sandy Speaker, the supervisor of Warren Commission star witness Howard Brennan, would not discuss the assassination until recently, after getting a phone call from his friend and co-worker A. J. Millican.  Speaker said he got a call from Millican early in 1964.  Millican was almost in tears and told him never to talk about the assassination.  Millican said he had just received an anonymous call threatening not only his life, but the lives of his wife and her sister.  He said the caller told him to warn Speaker to keep his mouth shut.
Recently Speaker told this author:
That call really shook me up because Millican was a former boxing champ of the Pacific fleet.  He was a scrapper, a fighter.  But he was obviously scared to death.  And I still don't understand how they got my name because I was never interviewed by the FBI, the Secret Service, the police or anyone.  They must be pretty powerful to have found out about me.
http://dealeyintimidation.tripod.com/index.htm

Let me see if I can give a photo timeline in the first minutes after the assassination:

Here in Willis, Millican is physically reacting to a probable gunshot at Z202.

Immediately after the assassination Dark Complexion Man DCM calmly communicates with his radio sitting next to Umbrella Man.

DCM calmly moves down the sidewalk to the GK stairs.

DCM continues further west with his radio in his back pocket.

An unknown woman with a head scarf passes directly in front of Umbrella Man.  DCM continues west with radio visible.

Now DCM nears stairway with unknown woman following him.  A.J. Millican now appears following the other two as he passes Umbrella Man.

Unknown woman is now to the left, A.J. Millican follows, Umbrella Man to the right.  Their calm movement down the sidewalk, at near equidistant intervals, could imply a high level of discipline and purpose.  They are not sprinting across the grass in random directions.  Could they be forming some sort of security perimeter? Did Millican lie when he told Sheriff Decker that he went back to work immediately after the shots? His work was in the opposite direction. Who's the unknown woman?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:24:11 AM by Steve Taylor »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 11:02:26 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 11:36:36 PM »
Another walkie talkie/ radio in Dealey Plaza? Does anybody have a copy of a list of channels that the shooting teams were using? Multiple shooters, multiple spotters and still, they could only get one shot on the bullseye.
These guys sucked.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:29 AM »
Another walkie talkie/ radio in Dealey Plaza? Does anybody have a copy of a list of channels that the shooting teams were using? Multiple shooters, multiple spotters and still, they could only get one shot on the bullseye.
These guys sucked.
Yes, it does look like another walkie talkie....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:29 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 01:09:33 AM »
Why does this fellow seem so disinterested in the president passing by?

Hardhat doesn't really act like he's responding to a noise. There are also three black ladies in the picture looking in the same direction as 'Hardhat'... were they identified? A motorcycle cop was [also] sort of looking around. The DCM had been noticed in the pictures with the walkie talkie over 50 years ago. No one cared then either.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 01:27:40 AM »
Hardhat doesn't really act like he's responding to a noise. There are also three black ladies in the picture looking in the same direction as 'Hardhat'... were they identified? A motorcycle cop was [also] sort of looking around. The DCM had been noticed in the pictures with the walkie talkie over 50 years ago. No one cared then either.
Wow... 50 years ago... Official investigators seem to lack necessary curiosity... and the reason.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 01:27:40 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:54 AM »
Official investigators seem to lack ...
Integrity.

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »
Integrity.
I think the reason is that they didn't want to draw attention to anything that might cause them to alter the accepted storyline...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2018, 01:56:17 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2018, 04:16:58 AM »
Consider this view....
Those people shielding their eyes from the sun-
How could a gunman make any kind of an accurate shot facing into such glare?