Author Topic: Worst JFK Assassination Book  (Read 44071 times)

Offline John Woods

Re: Worst JFK Assassination Book
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 02:29:04 AM »
Farewell America

Any books by Mark Lane simply because of the wealth of information obtain was stolen

Harold Weisberg first edition of "Post Mortem" due to the type set

Portrait of An Assassin

A number of first and second generation books such as "Investigation of a Homicide" by Bonner.
Great images at the time of the books publication.

johnw

Offline Bill Pucci

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2017, 02:51:57 AM »
The Warren Comm Report, lone nut theory, and the Smoking Gun which had Hickey killing the President. I know it hurt him deeply and he suffered from until his death.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2017, 04:48:38 PM »
The Warren Omission's Final Report was haughtily written and a despicable lie. "Case Closed" was an embarrassment and seeing Posner on video makes my skin crawl. "Mortal Error" was pretty bad too.  I was trained as an editor and I had to write to Fetzer to tell him how poorly edited "Murder in Dealey Plaza" was. Perhaps most offensive to me was Bugliosi's ballsy and belligerent bile. But aren't Warren Commission apologists on forums like this just as bad as the authors who profit from publishing "factually challenged" material?  I'm more tolerant of nonsensical theories that researchers develop because I'm incredibly tired of our citizenry blindly believing our government. To be fair, many of the researchers on the this case have behaved badly, particularly in their interactions with each other. I applaud those sincere researchers who did the work required to develop coherent assassination scenarios. Some of their conclusions are inaccurate in my view, but some have also uncovered important information our government should have revealed to us long ago. I have spent time in Dealey Plaza and there remains a feeling there that's almost inescapable. The president of the United States was murdered there in broad daylight. The people responsible for this world altering event were never prosecuted...
I have devoured all the information on this subject because our country has not been the same since 11/22/63. Much of what has been written is trash, but I encourage all the sincere researchers to keep trying. It could be healing for the country to come to terms with what actually happened...

Offline John Woods

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2017, 04:45:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Warren Omission's Final Report was haughtily written and a despicable lie. "Case Closed" was an embarrassment and seeing Posner on video makes my skin crawl. "Mortal Error" was pretty bad too.  I was trained as an editor and I had to write to Fetzer to tell him how poorly edited "Murder in Dealey Plaza" was. Perhaps most offensive to me was Bugliosi's ballsy and belligerent bile. But aren't Warren Commission apologists on forums like this just as bad as the authors who profit from publishing "factually challenged" material?  I'm more tolerant of nonsensical theories that researchers develop because I'm incredibly tired of our citizenry blindly believing our government. To be fair, many of the researchers on the this case have behaved badly, particularly in their interactions with each other. I applaud those sincere researchers who did the work required to develop coherent assassination scenarios. Some of their conclusions are inaccurate in my view, but some have also uncovered important information our government should have revealed to us long ago. I have spent time in Dealey Plaza and there remains a feeling there that's almost inescapable. The president of the United States was murdered there in broad daylight. The people responsible for this world altering event were never prosecuted...
I have devoured all the information on this subject because our country has not been the same since 11/22/63. Much of what has been written is trash, but I encourage all the sincere researchers to keep trying. It could be healing for the country to come to terms with what actually happened...

Well said.

johnw