Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the best evidence of a second shooter?  (Read 18918 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: What?s the best evidence of a second shooter?
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2018, 08:56:30 AM »
Advertisement
  You can't just post a load of vague might be's and could be's and effectively say " there yer go...case solved". 

That's what the Warren Commission did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2018, 08:56:30 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2018, 02:07:39 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2018, 05:37:03 AM »
So there really was a dog in the car in the back seat??Many others were taken even sooner and do not fit with Jean Hill's account.  Both Moorman and Hill recalled more than three shots but weren't in agreement on how many.  Were they both right?

Yes apparently there was a puppet named "Lamb Chop" given to her earlier at Love Field.   You wonder if that was poetic justice being served as sheep are often used as sacrifiicial lambs.

Someone posted this below the video as an explanation to the "dog" in between them:
BigBingFan 4 years ago
At Love Field, someone presented Mrs. Kennedy with a "Lambchop" puppet or stuffed animal. I saw a photo of the grisly seat in which JFK/Jackie sat, and sure enough, before the car was sanitized by Secret Service at Parkland, the photo shows "Lambchop" laying discarded in the seat--I have some doubting Thomas friends who thought Jean's "dog" story made her testimony worthless, but I sent them the photo, and it was like WOW, for them. So, I believe she IS very trustworthy--she was extremely close.

The only thing we don't know is how much Mary Moorman and her discussed with each other before that first interview.   Certainly they seemed to be interviewed separately, giving 2 differing perspectives.   I have always been more puzzled with her saying "That he was on our side of the street" (referring to the President himself)  and she also mentioned they were only 15 feet away.  When you looked at the Zapruder Film frames, her "said" location was on the other side of the street on the island and her eye contact seems to be fixed at a point behind JFK and not looking at him - very little head movements on the frames making it hard to visualize how she could actually came up with her narrative as her gaze is elsewhere and not in snync with the car movement.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:15:52 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2018, 04:08:43 PM »
Yes apparently there was a puppet named "Lamb Chop" given to her earlier at Love Field.   You wonder if that was poetic justice being served as sheep are often used as sacrifiicial lambs.

Someone posted this below the video as an explanation to the "dog" in between them:
BigBingFan 4 years ago
At Love Field, someone presented Mrs. Kennedy with a "Lambchop" puppet or stuffed animal. I saw a photo of the grisly seat in which JFK/Jackie sat, and sure enough, before the car was sanitized by Secret Service at Parkland, the photo shows "Lambchop" laying discarded in the seat--I have some doubting Thomas friends who thought Jean's "dog" story made her testimony worthless, but I sent them the photo, and it was like WOW, for them. So, I believe she IS very trustworthy--she was extremely close.

The only thing we don't know is how much Mary Moorman and her discussed with each other before that first interview.   Certainly they seemed to be interviewed separately, giving 2 differing perspectives.   I have always been more puzzled with her saying "That he was on our side of the street" (referring to the President himself)  and she also mentioned they were only 15 feet away.  When you looked at the Zapruder Film frames, her "said" location was on the other side of the street on the island and her eye contact seems to be fixed at a point behind JFK and not looking at him - very little head movements on the frames making it hard to visualize how she could actually came up with her narrative as her gaze is elsewhere and not in snync with the car movement.
Here's lies the proof that you're talking out of your backside.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2018, 04:08:43 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2018, 05:23:06 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2018, 06:32:08 PM »
His time statement is off by 15 minutes,it happened at 12:30

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2018, 06:32:08 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2018, 08:48:21 AM »
His time statement is off by 15 minutes,it happened at 12:30

Which statement by whom, Don?