Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the best evidence of a second shooter?  (Read 18905 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: What?s the best evidence of a second shooter?
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
Advertisement
Right back at ya, do you think responding to every post repeatedly, ad nauseum with "LOL" for example "Oswald's rifle LOL" will make a mountain of supporting evidence just suddenly disappear, you must be joking.

Stop misrepresenting the evidence, and I'll stop laughing at your misrepresentations.

Btw you want to know why you keep getting your ass kicked, it's because your arguments are not based on reality, it only happened one way and that very specific path is supported by hundreds of witnesses and thousands of exhibits but for some reason you want to debate that practically everything is not as it seems and that just makes you look Kooky.

Speaking of reality....when did you ever show that the "hundreds of witnesses and thousands of exhibits" actually support that thing that you believe on faith?  If you actually could, then you would do so, not just sling around insults at people who expose your fallacies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2018, 01:07:56 AM »
Stop misrepresenting the evidence, and I'll stop laughing at your misrepresentations.

How about you learn the evidence and then we can have an intelligent conversation about the facts because laughing like a Loony at every piece of evidence that you clearly don't have a handle on does you no favours.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2018, 09:04:18 PM »
How about you learn the evidence and then we can have an intelligent conversation about the facts because laughing like a Loony at every piece of evidence that you clearly don't have a handle on does you no favours.

It is because I know the evidence that I know that what you're spewing ain't facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2018, 09:04:18 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2018, 03:53:04 AM »
Front entry holes in JFK's neck and Right temple .

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »
Yet another fail.

Highest portion of three-box stack by the window isn't against the inside wall of the building.

There must be a foot of open space above some parts of the window sill box.

Also, the Sixth Floor Museum window opening is a few inches lower than it was as depicted in the Hughes film and Dillard photo.

Using the Museum opening as if it's the same as the day of the assassination is deceitful.

Paul's sketch shows the window half open as shown in the right hand photo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2018, 07:36:29 AM »
Yet another fail.

Highest portion of three-box stack by the window isn't against the inside wall of the building.

Why do we have pictures of the boxes in a different location?  As a former Marine, with a consistent expert ranking, I see no need for any boxes.  They are only a hindrance.  The window ledge is enough for me to get a stable platform. At less than 100 yards it's not so critical.  It's seems to be more proof of evidence tampering, which appears to be a major theme in this case.  Even the ejected brass are in different locations in the various "crime scene" photographs.

Offline Doug Easterly

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 03:35:48 PM »
so why didnt the BTD (black tshirt dude, who was black I mean) on the fire escape show any reaction to the shot in Altgens?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 03:35:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2018, 09:15:44 PM »
Oops, CE399 exited near Connally's right nipple and Connally's wrist is in front of Connally's right nipple at that precise time when both men were lined up back to Oswald's rifle and then to add to your embarrassment we see a violent reaction from not only Connally but simultaneously with JFK. Time to give up Ernie because this evidence destroys your non supportable observations.

"Violent reaction".  LOL.