Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Astronomy Play into Shot Targeting?  (Read 5799 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Did Astronomy Play into Shot Targeting?
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 11:31:31 PM »
Advertisement
Hahaha, how do you get a guy with no alibi into the Domino room?

Same way you get the same guy in a window on the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 11:31:31 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 01:00:13 AM »
Hahaha, how do you get a guy with no alibi into the Domino room?

Same way you get the same guy in a window on the 6th floor.
Oswald?s fingerprint/palmprints on boxes found in the Domino room?
Oswald?s rifle, with paperwork that connects to it Oswald, were found in the Domino room?
The same rifle had Oswald?s palmprints on it?
A witness (who wasn?t Oswald) said he saw Oswald in the Domino room at 12:30?

Wow, I had no idea the evidence of Oswald being in the Domino room at 12:30 was just as strong as the evidence that he was at the sniper?s window on the sixth floor.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 06:24:56 PM »
Oswald?s fingerprint/palmprints on boxes found in the Domino room?

They probably were.  He was reportedly in there often.  As I keep pointing out, his job was to get books out of boxes.  Often even on the 6th floor.

Oswald?s rifle, with paperwork that connects to it Oswald, were found in the Domino room?

LOL.  What you actually mean is that unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of two block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of an 2-inch order coupon purports that he filled out the coupon, and paperwork allegedly printed from microfilm that is now "missing" shows the rifle associated with a PO box that Oswald had access to.

But how does any of that show that Oswald was in a 6th floor window shooting at the President?

The same rifle had Oswald?s palmprints on it?

What you actually mean is that a single partial palmprint that arrived a week later on an index card was matched to Oswald.

But how does that show that Oswald was in a 6th floor window shooting at the President?

A witness (who wasn?t Oswald) said he saw Oswald in the Domino room at 12:30?

As opposed to the witness who said he saw Oswald in the SE corner 6th floor 12:30?  Oh yeah...the guy who failed to identify him in a rigged lineup even after seeing him on TV as the culprit, claimed to see him from the belt up at the time of the head shot, and gave a description that was the wrong age, wrong weight, wrong height, and wrong clothing to be Oswald.

Wow, I had no idea the evidence of Oswald being in the Domino room at 12:30 was just as strong as the evidence that he was at the sniper?s window on the sixth floor.

They are equally strong.  As I said, regarding Oswald's location at 12:30, your guess is as good or bad as anyone else's.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:27:35 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 06:24:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 09:18:50 PM »
They probably were.  He was reportedly in there often.  As I keep pointing out, his job was to get books out of boxes.  Often even on the 6th floor.

LOL.  What you actually mean is that unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of two block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of an 2-inch order coupon purports that he filled out the coupon, and paperwork allegedly printed from microfilm that is now "missing" shows the rifle associated with a PO box that Oswald had access to.

But how does any of that show that Oswald was in a 6th floor window shooting at the President?

What you actually mean is that a single partial palmprint that arrived a week later on an index card was matched to Oswald.

But how does that show that Oswald was in a 6th floor window shooting at the President?

As opposed to the witness who said he saw Oswald in the SE corner 6th floor 12:30?  Oh yeah...the guy who failed to identify him in a rigged lineup even after seeing him on TV as the culprit, claimed to see him from the belt up at the time of the head shot, and gave a description that was the wrong age, wrong weight, wrong height, and wrong clothing to be Oswald.

They are equally strong.  As I said, regarding Oswald's location at 12:30, your guess is as good or bad as anyone else's.

Hilarious, you just don't get it, the fact that you have to provide bizarre contradictory excuses for each piece of powerful corroborated evidence just shows that your alternative just doesn't exist.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »
Hilarious, you just don't get it, the fact that you have to provide bizarre contradictory excuses for each piece of powerful corroborated evidence just shows that your alternative just doesn't exist.

Actually it is you who has to provide bizarre contradictory excuses for why your dubious, conflicting, contradictory evidence is still "powerful and corroborated".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 12:45:11 AM »
Actually it is you who has to provide bizarre contradictory excuses for why your dubious, conflicting, contradictory evidence is still "powerful and corroborated".

Excuses are the very foundation of the CT movement.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 03:39:29 PM »
Excuses are the very foundation of the CT movement.

The canonical list of LN excuses for inconvenient evidence:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,100.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 03:39:29 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 12:46:10 AM »
I determined revised dates and times for eastern solar lighting that is opposite, but equivalent, to that seen 11/22 at 12:30 (as viewed by the 6th floor EarthCam).

The purpose of  using these alternative times is to avoid, as much as possible, the shadows created by the large live oak trees just west of the pool. I'm comparing the degree of sun ?sparkle? over the entire area of the pool compared with 11/22 illumination.

The corrected times are:
Nov 07 at 10:48 altitude 37 deg azimuth 155 deg.
Feb  03 at 11:18 altitude 37 deg azimuth 155 deg.
versus
Nov 22 at 12:30 altitude 37 deg azimuth 185 deg.

Below is a simulation comparing these three conditions for one hour before up to the time of equivalence  for 11/22. I also estimate the effect of tree shading due to the current size of the center oak tree.

The last relevant post to this topic was #7. I will edit that post to show the recalculated times.

201809021108 combo collage half frames