Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38667 times)

Offline John Anderson

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2018, 12:30:56 AM »
Advertisement
It was a .22 rifle and a Mauser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2018, 12:30:56 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2018, 01:18:25 AM »
Bookhaut also said

Thereafter, she observed OSWALD walk to the front, or entrance area, of her residence where he waited for FRAZIER to come out of the house and give him a ride to work.

RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches, in the back seat area of WESLEY FRAZIER's 1954 black Chevrolet four door automobile. Thereafter, she observed OSWALD walk to the front, or entrance area, of her residence where he waited for FRAZIER to come out of the house and give him a ride to work.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2018, 01:44:26 PM »
By all means, let's have a show of hands.  Does anybody else think that Hosty or Fritz meant "two other rifles"?

It's not a matter of voting......Hosty wrote ....." Mr Truly had rifle & 2 others"......

Ask any elementary school student to explain that short sentence to you.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2018, 01:44:26 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2018, 02:38:43 PM »
The front of the house faces south.

RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches,

When Randle was shown a sack that was that size ( 3 feet long) she emphatically stated that the sack that Lee Oswald carried was not that long.....She said that the sack that Lee carried was about 27 inches long....

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2018, 04:21:23 PM »
Personally I find it hard to believe he even stripped the thing. If I had made the bag a few inches  too short as some suggest I'd just improvise. A bag taped over the end for instance. It's possible he stripped it but the notion baffles me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2018, 04:21:23 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2018, 05:05:02 PM »
Personally I find it hard to believe he even stripped the thing. If I had made the bag a few inches  too short as some suggest I'd just improvise. A bag taped over the end for instance. It's possible he stripped it but the notion baffles me.

I agree. I also think he had the end (with the improvised bag closing or concealment of the muzzle) of the bag tucked into the gap between the seat cushion and seat back of the backseat of Frazier's car. That would make the bag seem to reach about the mid-line of the seat.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »
The front of the house faces south.

Thanks, you know I've always assumed that the front of the house is where your driveway came off the road up to your house, geez I wonder if the agent who wasn't familiar made the same assumption?

Sarcastic mode off.

The actions described have to be seen from the kitchen and by highlighting such an insignificant yet understandable mistaken location shows that you are completely out of ideas.

Btw besides showing that you have too much time on your hands, where do you think this obvious erroneous assumption leads or do you in fact believe that this is somehow sinister?

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:57:30 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2018, 06:17:49 PM »
"When Oswald got to Frazier's house Oswald walked straight past the back door, opened Frazier's car, put his package in and then went back to the back door to wait for Frazier, why?"

Duh....To prevent the rain from dissolving the flimsy brown paper sack !

And there is some indication that Lee may have got into the car and then got back out to go to see if Wes was up and coming out to the car.....

"Duh....To prevent the rain from dissolving the flimsy brown paper sack !"

And who wants a soggy cheese sandwich for lunch?

Frazier, as Colin Crow I think noted, would have been intimately familiar with the brown wrapping paper used at the TSBD to wrap books for shipping and would have acknowleged Ozzie had carried such on 11/22/63. Since he didn't one can assume he carried something made of a different type of paper.