Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38428 times)

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2018, 07:32:11 AM »
Advertisement
maybe someone could explain how Oswald could carry the package at the top with just one hand, with full weight off the ground, and not leave a palm print on that end of package?

And then when placing package on back seat of Fraziers car,. how did Oswald manage only to leave 1 single small finger print at top of package.

And then when Oswald reached for the package to take it from the back seat, how he managed not to leave any more prints other than just the one small finger print at the top, before he finally started to carry the package in palm of his right hand and under his armpit later?

And then Oswald took the package thru the door, and then placed the package down somewhere, didn't leave any other prints but the one small finger print at top and a palm print at bottom

And when Oswald was getting the paper from TSBD, guess he was wearing gloves? Didn't leave any other prints from taking the paper from the roll, or folding up the paper to put into his jacket to take home, or unfolding later, or while actually making it.

Any fingerprints on the tape that he had to remove from the TSBD tape roll dispenser, (without getting tape wet  ::), or waiting for it to dry?

As to the thread question: Why is taking something straight to a car 1st  right there on the side of the garage, , of any significance, or suggestive of something nefarious, when the APPROACH to that car was NOT from behind, but IN FRONT OF the house, so obviously NOT a path that someone with nefarious intent, would have taken.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:34:39 AM by Zeon Wasinsky »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2018, 07:32:11 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2018, 02:17:44 PM »

That is not even close to what was said.  You've grossly twisted and misquoted.

The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen 

(This) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday" 

Here 's the exact quote that FBI Agent James Hosty jotted down during the interrogation of Lee Oswald at 3:15 pm that afternoon....." Day before yesterday Mr Truly had rifle and two others first floor outside office."

At 3:15 Lt JC Day has just brought the carcano in from the TSBD.....  They displayed the rifle to Lee and asked him if he'd ever seen it before. ( A routine procedure to watch the reaction of a suspect when he is shown the weapon) 

Lee replied...."Yes, I saw this rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday." 

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2018, 05:16:02 PM »
maybe someone could explain how Oswald could carry the package at the top with just one hand, with full weight off the ground, and not leave a palm print on that end of package?

And then when placing package on back seat of Fraziers car,. how did Oswald manage only to leave 1 single small finger print at top of package.

And then when Oswald reached for the package to take it from the back seat, how he managed not to leave any more prints other than just the one small finger print at the top, before he finally started to carry the package in palm of his right hand and under his armpit later?

And then Oswald took the package thru the door, and then placed the package down somewhere, didn't leave any other prints but the one small finger print at top and a palm print at bottom

And when Oswald was getting the paper from TSBD, guess he was wearing gloves? Didn't leave any other prints from taking the paper from the roll, or folding up the paper to put into his jacket to take home, or unfolding later, or while actually making it.

Any fingerprints on the tape that he had to remove from the TSBD tape roll dispenser, (without getting tape wet  ::), or waiting for it to dry?

As to the thread question: Why is taking something straight to a car 1st  right there on the side of the garage, , of any significance, or suggestive of something nefarious, when the APPROACH to that car was NOT from behind, but IN FRONT OF the house, so obviously NOT a path that someone with nefarious intent, would have taken.

You need to study finger prints in general. Your questions make it clear that you have not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2018, 05:16:02 PM »

Offline Zeon Wasinsky

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2018, 09:06:09 PM »
so no answers to my questions other than: " you need read more about fingerprints"

Oswalds bare hands gripping with force around the top of the package, since BW Frazier has no WC testimony of Oswald using a rag, or gloves or his shirt hanging out, then the question remains, how is it probable to have carried that package so many times, made that package, touching it with bare hands, folding,unfolding, taping and not leave but 1 small print top and 1 palm print at bottom?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:15:30 PM by Zeon Wasinsky »

Offline Brian Walker

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »
so no answers to my questions other than: " you need read more about fingerprints"

Oswalds bare hands gripping with force around the top of the package, since BW Frazier has no WC testimony of Oswald using a rag, or gloves or his shirt hanging out, then the question remains, how is it probable to have carried that package so many times, made that package, touching it with bare hands, folding,unfolding, taping and not leave but 1 small print top and 1 palm print at bottom?

The real question is why would you expect fingerprints where you are questioning.  Again you obviously need to study finger prints. What else do you want me to say. This has come up over and over again on this site. You must get your fingerprint knowledge from watching movies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2018, 07:11:51 AM »
The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen 

(This) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday" 

Here 's the exact quote that FBI Agent James Hosty jotted down during the interrogation of Lee Oswald at 3:15 pm that afternoon....." Day before yesterday Mr Truly had rifle and two others first floor outside office."

At 3:15 Lt JC Day has just brought the carcano in from the TSBD.....  They displayed the rifle to Lee and asked him if he'd ever seen it before. ( A routine procedure to watch the reaction of a suspect when he is shown the weapon) 

Lee replied...."Yes, I saw this rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday."

Absolutely none of the above is true.

Unless, of course, you can post what Hosty "jotted down".  I'm not asking for your mistaken interpretation of what Hosty "jotted down".  I'm asking for a copy of the actual notes.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2018, 12:51:11 PM »
Absolutely none of the above is true.

Unless, of course, you can post what Hosty "jotted down".  I'm not asking for your mistaken interpretation of what Hosty "jotted down".  I'm asking for a copy of the actual notes.

So simply because I can't post a photocopy of Hosty's scribbled notes from the 3:15 interrogation you don't believe he created those notes which appear in the photo section of Hosty's book : Assignment Oswald

Do you think i'm a damned fool who would post something like this without solid proof?  My name is not  Bill Brown.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2018, 12:51:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2018, 05:10:03 PM »
How else did the rifle get in the building,

Argument from ignorance fallacy.