Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38113 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2018, 11:47:00 PM »
Advertisement
RANDLE stated that about 7:15 a.m., November 22, 1963, she looked out of a window of her residence and observed LEE HARVEY OSWALD walking up her driveway and saw him put a long brown package, approximately 3 feet by 6 inches,

When Randle was shown a sack that was that size ( 3 feet long) she emphatically stated that the sack that Lee Oswald carried was not that long.....She said that the sack that Lee carried was about 27 inches long....

AFTER she had time to think about the potentially dire situation in which the 'bro could find himself embroiled.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2018, 11:47:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2018, 11:56:56 PM »
AFTER she had time to think about the potentially dire situation in which the 'bro could find himself embroiled.

Add Linnie Mae Randle to Bill Chapman's lying witnesses list.

What is more likely to be an accurate representation of what a witness thinks:  her own direct testimony or a second hand account from somebody who interviewed her and typed up a report the next day?  Particularly when several people complained that their words were not transcribed accurately?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2018, 12:26:00 AM »
Add Linnie Mae Randle to Bill Chapman's lying witnesses list.

What is more likely to be an accurate representation of what a witness thinks:  her own direct testimony or a second hand account from somebody who interviewed her and typed up a report the next day?  Particularly when several people complained that their words were not transcribed accurately?

Firstly, BUMP that shows I ever called Bueller* a liar.

And now show us where I said LMR (or the 'bro) actually went ahead with that which would, arguably, be the smart CYA move.

'several people complained that their [WC] words were not transcribed accurately'
>>> I have the same complaint against you.
>:(

* My nickname for Buell Frazier, inspired by the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:37:10 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2018, 12:26:00 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2018, 12:31:13 AM »
And now show us where I said LMR (or the 'bro) actually went ahead with that which would, arguably, be the smart CYA move.

Oh, I see.  So you just meant that hypothetically if Frazier had lied about the size of the package then hypothetically it would be a smart CYA move.  But you didn't mean to imply that he actually did do such a thing.  Just that doing such a thing would make sense to you.  That is, if he had done such a thing, which you are not saying that he did.

Do I have it right, now?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »
Seems Oswald did NOT try to hide the package, didn't even tape the open end closed, laid it on back seat in plain sight. Didnt go EARLIER in the night and hide it in the trunk. Waited till daylight,and carried along with one hand like it was an umbrella in bag, apparently not all concerned being seen carrying it, if crossing IN FRONT of the house past open windows with easy LOS to himself.

Managed to carry it really awkwardly too given that one sideways palm print "found" on the CE 142.  ::)

Was not really that concerned about getting the package into TSBD asap, after leaving BW Frazier in the car, cause Oswald just waited there by the fence, while Frazier stayed in the car, running the engine for another few minutes.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:37:58 AM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2018, 02:50:25 AM »
Seems Oswald did NOT try to hide the package

there was no way he could

didn't even tape the open end closed, laid it on back seat in plain sight

where else could he put it?

Didnt go EARLIER in the night and hide it in the trunk.

Was the lock on the trunk broken? Could he be sure that BF wouldn't need something from the trunk?

Waited till daylight,and carried along with one hand like it was an umbrella in bag, apparently not all concerned being seen carrying it, if crossing IN FRONT of the house past open windows with easy LOS to himself.

No one saw him walk the short distance from the garage to the Frazier home and remember, if challenged,  he was only carrying curtain rods

Managed to carry it really awkwardly too given that one sideways palm print "found" on the CE 142.  ::)

I'm sure it was awkward if carried perpendicular to the ground. The natural way to carry it is as if he was carrying a rifle. Frazier has said that he didn't take much notice of how Oswald carried the bag.

Was not really that concerned about getting the package into TSBD asap, after leaving BW Frazier in the car, cause Oswald just waited there by the fence, while Frazier stayed in the car, running the engine for another few minutes.

Oswald walked ahead of BF the whole way entering the building well ahead of him

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:52:58 AM by Steve Howsley »