Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38521 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2018, 10:41:15 AM »
Advertisement

You're inventing a problem where none exists.

But the basic fundamental evidence of Oswald's lies while in custody seems to be a subject that you people simply won't debate!

JohnM

If it helps you, I think he lied. I know you are good with graphics.....can you show me something that indicates the bag was ever sealed at both ends? Or describe how it might have been?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2018, 10:41:15 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2018, 04:00:59 PM »
If it helps you, I think he lied. I know you are good with graphics.....can you show me something that indicates the bag was ever sealed at both ends? Or describe how it might have been?

Yeah, I think he lied too.

I'm guessing he didn't have his lunch in the bag.

Can't imagine what might have been in the bag.

Anyway, has anyone ever considered that if there was a rifle in the bag, that it might not have been in a completely north/south 180 degree vertical position ?

The bag appears wide enough to me, to accomodate a long straight object diagonally or at somewhat of a 45 degree angle.

Let's say the butt of the rifle was in the lower left of the bag and the muzzle was oriented to the top right.

I'm guessing that might add a few inches to the equation.

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:44:37 PM by Howard Gee »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM »
After reviewing the thread...and the idea that Oswald spirited a disassembled rifle to the car and to the building and through the building without getting quizzed -'Hey whatcha got there?'...by anybody....is comical at best.
Drivel?...Oh I'm guilty too maybe..occasionally                         

Did we not see the video I posted where Wes Frazier renounced his entire testimony [now that he feels safe to do so] ??

Renounced his entire testimony did he? Ever heard of Mary Hollies? She renounced her testimony as well.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2018, 08:39:02 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2018, 12:20:44 AM »
Sheep-dipping 101. Oswald was the designated patsy so they had him pose in the backyard with both murder weapons and carry a suspicious bag into the TSBD. But had he smuggled in the MC then he didn't reassemble or fire it because there were no prints on the stalk, barrel, clip, ammo, trigger or scope. How was that possible if he manhandled every part of the rifle disassembling and reassembling it?

Oswald obviously never fired the rifle before because he would have zeroed the wonky scope. Every military marksman knows a scope is useless unless it's sighted in beforehand. There is no way he would have included a useless scope in the paper bag if he intended to use the iron sights instead.

You LNers need to address all this before quibbling over whether the disassembled rifle would even fit in the bag. And even if Oswald did smuggle in the rifle, he didn't reassemble or fire it, otherwise, what happened to his latex gloves?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2018, 02:43:01 AM »
Sheep-dipping 101. Oswald was the designated patsy so they had him pose in the backyard with both murder weapons and carry a suspicious bag into the TSBD. But had he smuggled in the MC then he didn't reassemble or fire it because there were no prints on the stalk, barrel, clip, ammo, trigger or scope. How was that possible if he manhandled every part of the rifle disassembling and reassembling it?

Oswald obviously never fired the rifle before because he would have zeroed the wonky scope. Every military marksman knows a scope is useless unless it's sighted in beforehand. There is no way he would have included a useless scope in the paper bag if he intended to use the iron sights instead.

You LNers need to address all this before quibbling over whether the disassembled rifle would even fit in the bag. And even if Oswald did smuggle in the rifle, he didn't reassemble or fire it, otherwise, what happened to his latex gloves?

How about he wiped his prints? Ever considered that?

The bag is only "suspicious" in hindsight.

There is no way he would have included a useless scope in the paper bag if he intended to use the iron sights instead.

Do you have some insight to Oswald's thinking that day? I haven't heard any such definitive statement on his thinking such as your "There is no way ... " comment.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 02:44:49 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2018, 02:43:01 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2018, 04:48:54 AM »
How about he wiped his prints? Ever considered that?

Oswald assassinates the POTUS, then takes the time to wipe his prints from the rifle, ditches it, then races down 4 floors and into the lunch room in 90 seconds? HAHAHAHA!!!

The bag was used to sheep-dip the patsy and link him to the crime.

There is no way he would have included a useless scope in the paper bag if he intended to use the iron sights instead.

Do you have some insight to Oswald's thinking that day? I haven't heard any such definitive statement on his thinking such as your "There is no way ... " comment.

I'm just using logic, which you LNers never seem to do. With LNers, it's all about denial, obfuscation and ad homs, which they somehow think advances their position. Fact is, the LNer position is untenable since they have no where to go when they run into a contradiction because it's all or nothing for a LNer. Either LHO was a lone nut or he wasn't. There is no in between. If only they allowed LHO to be part of a conspiracy then they could use logic to make their arguments instead of naively defending the WC and the LN narrative come hell or high water.

All it takes is 1 contradiction to sink the LN hypothesis, and there are dozens of them. The LNer response is to deny, obfuscate and/or insult, which is a losing debate strategy. And keep in mind, LNers are the fringe belief system here. Most of the world ascribes to a conspiracy and the vast majority are not CTs. It's just so damn obvious to those who apply logic and critical thinking.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:50:52 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2018, 04:55:09 AM »

How about he wiped his prints?   
So is a cleaning rag...did they find one? I didn't hear about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2018, 04:55:09 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2018, 05:39:10 AM »
Oswald assassinates the POTUS, then takes the time to wipe his prints from the rifle, ditches it, then races down 4 floors and into the lunch room in 90 seconds? HAHAHAHA!!!

Do you have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time? Walking whilst wiping the stock and metal parts seems like a very easy task to me

The bag was used to sheep-dip the patsy and link him to the crime.

Yeah, sure it was

I'm just using logic

That's exactly what you're not doing but I understand that thinking logically might hurt your brain so it needs to be avoided