Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38504 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2018, 05:03:01 AM »
Advertisement
John, it looks like Dan's bag is sealed at both ends. Care to provide any evidence that both ends of CE142 were ever in that condition? Or maybe Oswald believed gravity would suffice.

I assume the official story has Oswald manufacturing the bag on site on Thursday. At that time he seals one end with a flap structure and leaves the other end open. In doing so he also creates a bag with determined width and a length that cannot accommodate the fully assembled rifle. Was the width also able to accommodate an assembled rifle ie. with scope attached?

I can see no evidence of any defined fold at the open and of the bag. Would not the disassembled rifle not have allowed for a fold down of one or 2 inches?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: June 15, 2018, 05:03:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #161 on: June 15, 2018, 05:44:02 AM »
John, it looks like Dan's bag is sealed at both ends. Care to provide any evidence that both ends of CE142 were ever in that condition? Or maybe Oswald believed gravity would suffice.

We know from both Linnie and Buell that Oswald carried a long bag which he put on the backseat of Frazier's car but Oswald denied both innocent events, why on Earth would Oswald feel compelled to lie about the purely mundane?

Mr. BALL. When you did ask him about the sack, you did ask him about it, a sack at one time bringing a sack to work that morning?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes; I did.
Mr. BALL. And you asked him the size and shape of the sack, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. He never admitted bringing the sack. I showed him the size probably in asking him if he brought a sack that size and he denied it. He said he brought his lunch was all he brought.
Mr. BALL. Didn't he say when you asked him the size and shape of the sack that he had with him, he said, "I don't recall, it may have been a small sack or a large sack. You don't always find one that fits your sandwiches," something like that.
Mr. FRITZ. That might be true but he said it was a small sack. He said it was a lunch sack.
Mr. BALL. Didn't you ask him where he usually kept his sacks, how he carried it when he came to work in the car?
Mr. FRITZ. I asked him where he had the sack---his lunch, and he said he had it in the front seat with him.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him if he put any sack in the back seat?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he did not.

Mr. BELIN. What was that about curtain rods?
Mr. HOLMES. Asked him if he brought a sack out when he got in the car with this young fellow that hauled him and he said, "Yes."
"What was in the sack?"
"Well, my lunch."
"What size sack did you have?"
He said, "Oh, I don't know what size sack. You don't always get a sack that fits your sandwiches. It might be a big sack."
"Was it a long sack?''
"Well, it could have been"
"What did you do with it?"
"Carried it in my lap."
"You didn't put it over in the back seat?"
"No." He said he wouldn't have done that.
"Well, someone said the fellow that hauled you said you had a long package which you said was curtain rods you were taking to somebody at work and you laid it over on the back seat."
He said, "Well, they was just mistaken. That must have been some other time he picked me up."
That is all he said about it.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2018, 06:26:08 AM »

We know from both Linnie and Buell that Oswald carried a long bag which he put on the backseat of Frazier's car but Oswald denied both innocent events, why on Earth would Oswald feel compelled to lie about the purely mundane?

Mr. BALL. When you did ask him about the sack, you did ask him about it, a sack at one time bringing a sack to work that morning?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes; I did.
Mr. BALL. And you asked him the size and shape of the sack, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. He never admitted bringing the sack. I showed him the size probably in asking him if he brought a sack that size and he denied it. He said he brought his lunch was all he brought.
Mr. BALL. Didn't he say when you asked him the size and shape of the sack that he had with him, he said, "I don't recall, it may have been a small sack or a large sack. You don't always find one that fits your sandwiches," something like that.
Mr. FRITZ. That might be true but he said it was a small sack. He said it was a lunch sack.
Mr. BALL. Didn't you ask him where he usually kept his sacks, how he carried it when he came to work in the car?
Mr. FRITZ. I asked him where he had the sack---his lunch, and he said he had it in the front seat with him.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him if he put any sack in the back seat?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he did not.

Mr. BELIN. What was that about curtain rods?
Mr. HOLMES. Asked him if he brought a sack out when he got in the car with this young fellow that hauled him and he said, "Yes."
"What was in the sack?"
"Well, my lunch."
"What size sack did you have?"
He said, "Oh, I don't know what size sack. You don't always get a sack that fits your sandwiches. It might be a big sack."
"Was it a long sack?''
"Well, it could have been"
"What did you do with it?"
"Carried it in my lap."
"You didn't put it over in the back seat?"
"No." He said he wouldn't have done that.
"Well, someone said the fellow that hauled you said you had a long package which you said was curtain rods you were taking to somebody at work and you laid it over on the back seat."
He said, "Well, they was just mistaken. That must have been some other time he picked me up."
That is all he said about it.

JohnM

Care to provide any evidence that both ends of CE142 were ever sealed? The pictures I have seen appear otherwise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: June 15, 2018, 06:26:08 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2018, 06:44:18 AM »
A short digression Colin; is that Don Chipp you use in your profile?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2018, 06:50:22 AM »
Care to provide any evidence that both ends of CE142 were ever sealed? The pictures I have seen appear otherwise.

Why are you avoiding the most important evidence?

Oswald LIED!

WHY?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2018, 06:50:22 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2018, 07:37:30 AM »
A short digression Colin; is that Don Chipp you use in your profile?

Yep

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2018, 07:40:58 AM »

Why are you avoiding the most important evidence?

Oswald LIED!

WHY?

JohnM

It's ok if you can't provide any answer to my question. I can't think of how it might have been sealed in a manner fit for purpose either. Then again, if I was going to manufacture a wrapper........I wouldn't need to seal one end.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2018, 07:40:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2018, 07:54:00 AM »
It's ok if you can't provide any answer to my question. I can't think of how it might have been sealed in a manner fit for purpose either. Then again, if I was going to manufacture a wrapper........I wouldn't need to seal one end.

You're inventing a problem where none exists.

But the basic fundamental evidence of Oswald's lies while in custody seems to be a subject that you people simply won't debate!

JohnM