Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38489 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2018, 06:37:48 PM »
Advertisement
I did a high-res scan from Hosty's book.  There's definitely a loop and a cross-bar there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2018, 06:37:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2018, 06:54:22 PM »
I did a high-res scan from Hosty's book.  There's definitely a loop and a cross-bar there.

Will Billy Bob man up and admit he was wrong?.....Or will Billy continue to lay on the floor and kick his little feet and wail?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2018, 11:29:02 PM »
Iacoletti posted a greatly enlarged copy of Hosty note .....There's no doubt in any reasonable person's mind that the character is an ampersand...   However a person with his head in a dark cavity probably can't see .....

Saying Iacoletti's image is "greatly enlarged" doesn't mean anything.  I think the term you're looking for is that Iacoletti (as he stated) posted a high-resolution scan.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong, when it is shown that I am wrong.

First, I need to study the image of the note from Hosty's book that Iacoletti used.  At a quick glance, it doesn't look anything like the image being discussed.  The problem is, I don't have Hosty's book.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2018, 11:29:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2018, 11:40:57 PM »
Saying Iacoletti's image is "greatly enlarged" doesn't mean anything.  I think the term you're looking for is that Iacoletti (as he stated) posted a high-resolution scan.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong, when it is shown that I am wrong.

First, I need to study the image of the note from Hosty's book that Iacoletti used.  At a quick glance, it doesn't look anything like the image being discussed.  The problem is, I don't have Hosty's book.

Billy Bob.....You;ve been posting that image for the last few days....saying you don't have a copy of the note is a damned lie....

Man up and admit you're wrong.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »
Well, this topic had just about the mystery and excitement of a used condom.
Featuring the Three Amigos and their Musketeer [Oswald did it] friends.
Surprisingly, there was no rifle photo links supplied [after 21 pages of drivel]
The Randle house pictures....were silly.
 The proposed paper sack photos would show the ludicrous concept of smuggling a disassembled rifle through the entry of a workplace -completely unobserved.

Dan Rather demonstrates how a bag containing suspect hardware might appear....

Where is the FBI or Dallas Police demonstration of the presumed packaging of a dismantled rifle?
Of course, a rifle scope would be rendered useless rattling around the package.

Below is 'the paper bag' concealing a dangerous broom handle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:35 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:27 AM »
Well, this topic had just about the mystery and excitement of a used condom.
Featuring the Three Amigos and their Musketeer [Oswald did it] friends.
Surprisingly, there was no rifle photo links supplied [after 21 pages of drivel]
The Randle house pictures....were silly.
 The proposed paper sack photos would show the ludicrous concept of smuggling a disassembled rifle through the entry of a workplace -completely unobserved.

Dan Rather demonstrates how a bag containing suspect hardware might appear....

Where is the FBI or Dallas Police demonstration of the presumed packaging of a dismantled rifle?
Of course, a rifle scope would be rendered useless rattling around the package.

Below is 'the paper bag' concealing a dangerous broom handle.

Thanks for the bump and I'm sure your CT friends will be really impressed with you describing their contributions as drivel.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2018, 02:28:50 PM »
John, it looks like Dan's bag is sealed at both ends. Care to provide any evidence that both ends of CE142 were ever in that condition? Or maybe Oswald believed gravity would suffice.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2018, 02:28:50 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2018, 04:40:40 AM »

Thanks for the bump and I'm sure your CT friends will be really impressed with you describing their contributions as drivel.

JohnM

After reviewing the thread...and the idea that Oswald spirited a disassembled rifle to the car and to the building and through the building without getting quizzed -'Hey whatcha got there?'...by anybody....is comical at best.
Drivel?...Oh I'm guilty too maybe..occasionally                         

Did we not see the video I posted where Wes Frazier renounced his entire testimony [now that he feels safe to do so] ??