Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38110 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 08:59:15 PM »
Advertisement
Why not?

When Frazier himself speaks you guys claim he is lying "mistaken"....

So, what difference does it make?

I don't recall saying Frazier was mistaken/lying. But I do recall him repeating, multiple times, that he wasn't paying attention to the bag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 08:59:15 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 09:02:49 PM »
Who corroborated her peeking out the back door?

Why is that important to you? Are you calling her a liar?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »
I don't recall saying Frazier was mistaken/lying. But I do recall him repeating, multiple times, that he wasn't paying attention to the bag.

So, he didn't pay attention to the bag, but he wasn't lying/mistaken when he said how long the bag he had seen was. Got it!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 09:11:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 09:37:55 PM »
Why did Oswald feel the need to hide his package ASAP

"Hide the package"?.... On the backseat of a car?  LOL

Let me guess where you are going with this..... Oswald placing the package on the backseat of Frazier's car means (1) there was a rifle in it and (2) he shot Kennedy. Am I right?

When you are not being obnoxious, you are sometimes very funny. Thanks for the laugh!

That position would reveal less of the package (to an extent), if Oswald that was Oswald's intent.
In fact, Buell testified that he, himself, had the habit of glancing over his shoulder whenever he got into his car.
Possibly not knowing that little quirk, Oswald might have been banking on Buell not looking into the back seat at all.

Oswald placing the package on the backseat of Frazier's car means (1) there was a rifle in it and (2) he shot Kennedy. Am I right?

Are you sure WC supporters are claiming Oswald guilty based solely on a package placed on the back seat of Buell's car?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:39:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 09:52:25 PM »
So, he didn't pay attention to the bag, but he wasn't lying/mistaken when he said how long the bag he had seen was. Got it!

He only said he didn't pay attention to the bag. Ad nauseum.
'Methinks the lady doth protest too much' perhaps?

Do you think it possible that he (and Randle) had an 'uh, oh' moment when it finally dawned on him that he had driven the prime suspect to the scene, 'mystery' package and all?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 09:52:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2018, 09:52:44 PM »

That position would reveal less of the package (to an extent), if Oswald that was Oswald's intent.
In fact, Buell testified that he, himself, had the habit of glancing over his shoulder whenever he got into his car.
Possibly not knowing that little quirk, Oswald might have been banking on Buell not looking into the back seat at all.

Oswald placing the package on the backseat of Frazier's car means (1) there was a rifle in it and (2) he shot Kennedy. Am I right?

Are you sure WC supporters are claiming Oswald guilty based solely on a package placed on the back seat of Buell's car?

Oh, no... not really. And I never said that. There are actually plenty more fantasy driven reasons they use to make that silly claim for which there really isn't solid evidence whatsoever.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »

Do you think it possible that he (and Randle) had an 'uh, oh' moment when it finally dawned on him that he had driven the prime suspect to the scene, 'mystery' package and all.

"Ad nauseum"? Lol.... he only said it a few times during his WC testimony.... an easy way of avoiding having to go where they wanted him to go.

Prior to his WC testimony Frazier did not say a word about "not paying attention". In his first day statements he actually described to Lt Day that the bag Oswald carried was "definitely a thin, flimsy sack like the one purchased in a dime store" and he told polygrapher R.D. Lewis that it was a ?crickly brown paper sack?/ A few days later he told FBI agents Odum and McNeely that "the package was wrapped in a cheap, crinkly, thin paper sack, such as that provided by Five and Ten Cent Stores?. It's all in the record!

About 16 hours after he had seen Oswald carry that bag, he was shown the bag found at the TSBD while being polygraphed and he denied it was the bag he had seen.....

So much for "not paying attention" months later!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2018, 10:00:20 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »

Oh, no... not really. And I never said that. There are actually plenty more fantasy driven reasons they use to make that silly claim for which there really isn't solid evidence whatsoever.

'Silly'

So that's all you've got, huh. A drive-by line.

If you have information that proves that anyone other than the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, by all means post it.