Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38122 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »
Advertisement
A little bit of rain wont be an issue for a small paper bag that Lee could tuck under his armpit and cup it in his palm, right? His jacket would have shielded it. Lee may have suspected that BWF was waiting for him in the carport.

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; it didn't. I just thought maybe, you know, he just left a little bit earlier but when I looked up and saw that the clock was. I knew I was the one who was running a little bit late because, as I say, I was talking, sitting there eating breakfast and talking to the little nieces, it was later than I thought it was.

LMR told us this from her WC testimony.

Mrs. RANDLE. No; because I only opened the door briefly and what made me establish the door on Wesley's car, it is an old car and that door, the window is broken and everything and it is hard to close, so that cinched in my mind which door it was, too. But it was only briefly that I looked.

We don't know how hard it was raining when Lee walked from the house of Paine to  Frazier's car......

A little bit of rain wont be an issue for a small paper bag that Lee could tuck under his armpit and cup it in his palm, right? His jacket would have shielded it.

I believe that is exactly why Lee carried the flimsy brown paper sack under his arm...... He didn't want his lunch to fall out of a wet paper sack.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2018, 03:45:41 PM »

6. Solid wooden curtain rods to replace the cheap flimsy metal rods in Oswalds boardnig room.
7. Oswalds freshly washed socks and underwear, that he had washed and dryed thursday at Paines house..

18"-20" seems rather short for solid wooden curtain rods. I believe they're meant for longer spans.

Oswald was no longer getting his laundry done at Ruth Paine's. He was doing it himself in Oak Cliff.

Neither brother nor sister can get their stories straight.

Add to this (LMR):
A stranger, who she recognized the day before as Oswald and was told came to pick up curtain rods, approaches her driveway carrying a long bag. Ring a bell? Apparently not, meaning a stranger carrying a bag gaining access to her brothers car does not prompt her to alert Buell who is right next to her at the kitchen table.

She could have put it better, but what I think she meant by "didn't recognize him" and "I wondered who was fixing to come to my back door" was that Oswald was a semi-stranger to her. That she wouldn't have been so nosey if Oswald had been a personal acquaintance of hers.

Add to this (BWF):
Buell, giving Oswald a ride home to pick up curtain rods, despite explaining this to his sister has forgotten all about it the next day running late picking up Oswald and has to ask what's in the long bag on the back seat.

Screams fabrication.

Maybe Frazier momentarily doubted it was curtain rods because the bag seemed excessive to contain just a few lightweight sliding metal curtain rods.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »

Note slats...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:09:31 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2018, 08:07:25 PM »
Close but no cigar.

"I didn't recognize him" is exactly how she put it. So why did she say that to BALL when there is nothing about not recognizing Oswald in neither her AFFIDAVIT nor in the BOOKHAUT report?

Because even if Oswald was a semi-stranger she would have no reason to move to the back door to check on him since she had been told that Oswald picked up curtain rods, hence the long bag; still trying to improve on the tale as she couldn't have seen Oswald by the car unless she moved to the door.

I seriously doubt Frazier would expect a dime store bag to fit a random set of curtain rods, would you?

Note BTW that BALL carefully avoids asking LMR when and to whom she initially volunteers information about the bag...

So you're speaking for Frazier. And Randle. Got it.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »

So you're speaking for Frazier. And Randle. Got it.

Why not?

When Frazier himself speaks you guys claim he is lying "mistaken"....

So, what difference does it make?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2018, 08:22:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2018, 08:40:25 PM »
And btw, the partition between Linnie Mae and Frazier's car was made up of slats and was not a solid wall.

Johnm

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 08:43:02 PM »

Oswald was no longer getting his laundry done at Ruth Paine's. He was doing it himself in Oak Cliff.

Please expand Jerry. When did he stop getting his laundry done at the Paine's?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2018, 08:43:02 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 08:44:10 PM »
FRAZIER: "What's happening, Linnie?"

Silence.

Again, you are transferring what you might/would have done to what she would have done. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:51:13 AM by Bill Chapman »