Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38130 times)

Offline John Mytton

Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« on: January 13, 2018, 10:55:15 PM »
Advertisement

When Oswald got to Frazier's house Oswald walked straight past the back door, opened Frazier's car, put his package in and then went back to the back door to wait for Frazier, why?
Wouldn't most people who were just holding their lunch just go to the backdoor and simply wait for Frazier?
Why did Oswald feel the need to hide his package ASAP and then double back to where he started?

And btw, the partition between Linnie Mae and Frazier's car was made up of slats and was not a solid wall.

Johnm

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« on: January 13, 2018, 10:55:15 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »

When Oswald got to Frazier's house Oswald walked straight past the back door, opened Frazier's car, put his package in and then went back to the back door to wait for Frazier, why?
Wouldn't most people who were just holding their lunch just go to the backdoor and simply wait for Frazier?
Why did Oswald feel the need to hide his package ASAP and then double back to where he started?

Johnm

Why did Oswald feel the need to hide his package ASAP

"Hide the package"?.... On the backseat of a car?  LOL

Let me guess where you are going with this..... Oswald placing the package on the backseat of Frazier's car means (1) there was a rifle in it and (2) he shot Kennedy. Am I right?

When you are not being obnoxious, you are sometimes very funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:12:58 PM »

Let me guess where you are going with this..... Oswald placing the package on the backseat of Frazier's car means (1) there was a rifle in it and (2) he shot Kennedy. Am I right?

When you are not being obnoxious, you are sometimes very funny. Thanks for the laugh!

That?s right. If Oswald wanted to hide the package, he would have jimmied the trunk open and hide it in there. Or better yet, hot wire a neighbor?s car so no one will be with him as he takes his rifle to work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:12:58 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 11:14:18 PM »

So that's the best you got, you don't want to confront Oswald's behaviour so yet again you insult me. Yawn!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 11:58:43 PM »

So that's the best you got, you don't want to confront Oswald's behaviour so yet again you insult me. Yawn!

JohnM

There is nothing to confront here... he just placed a bag on the backseat of a car.

Only a fool would consider that to be suspicious. It's like subscribing to the ridiculous notion that Oswald leaving money and his wedding ring behind (after being turned down by Marina) is proof that he killed Kennedy.

As for the "insult"... what insult?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 11:58:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:36:18 AM »
A package with two-foot long curtain rods would, I think, be so lightweight it would slide off the back seat when the car slowed.

An apple and sandwich might stay put, but I would carry such a package with me into the front seat.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:08 AM »
A few observations.

LMR would not have seen LHO place anything anywhere - she guessed. Look at the angle of the slats on the car port.

She didn't need to guess, in the following gif look what's beyond the slats in relation to the camera and everything just below the POV of the camera can be easily seen, these slats act as a privacy screen because you can look down on people who are outside whereas someone standing on the outside looking in just sees the ceiling.

And from Linnie's POV from inside she could easily see the rear right door of Frazier's car being opened.

Just like the gif above, the highlights of the car beyond the slats in this photocopy quality image can be seen and shows that whatever was just below Linnie's eyeline was clearly visible.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:03:27 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 12:52:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »
A package with two-foot long curtain rods would, I think, be so lightweight it would slide off the back seat when the car slowed.

An apple and sandwich might stay put, but I would carry such a package with me into the front seat.

That's exactly what Oswald said, he wasn't totally stupid he knew admitting putting his lunch on the back seat was not a plausible narrative so Oswald lied and said that Frazier was mistaken and was remembering another time, which as a direct consequence put more Police pressure on Frazier.

JohnM