Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38683 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2018, 11:21:22 PM »
Advertisement
All I did was point out to you the FACT that you have no way of knowing whether Lee took the sack into the bedroom with him or not

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

and therefore, your point (like so many times before) is invalid.

Wrong.  Your point was irrelevant:

Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning.

Marina didn't even get out of bed until after Lee was gone.

There's nothing invalid about pointing out your irrelevant "rebuttal".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2018, 11:21:22 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2018, 02:07:54 AM »

Hardly, Linnie initially told the FBI the bag was 3 foot which just happened to be the size of the bag found with Oswald's prints, geez Tony what are the chances?

And as for Frazier he wasn't paying attention yet for you 54 years later this bag is the most important object on this planet but to Frazier on the morning of the 22nd he truly couldn't give a stuff, why do you fail to comprehend this?

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

JohnM

On Day 1 Frazier told them exactly what kind of bag he had seen and that it wasn't the one they had found at the TSBD.

Only months later, when he testified, did Frazier say that he had not been paying much attention.... He was probably just sick and tired of all those idiots that did not want to believe him simply because what he said did not fit their pathetic narrative

The fact remains that from day 1 until this day Frazier has never changed his story that the TSBD was not the one he had seen!

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »
Actually Frazier did change his story. He went from 'I didn't pay too much attention' and estimating a rough size, to being adamant about the size. A nice guy he may well be but he has embellished his story. He didn't know Oswald contrary to what he says now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2018, 11:43:16 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »

Actually Frazier did change his story. He went from 'I didn't pay too much attention' and estimating a rough size, to being adamant about the size. A nice guy he may well be but he has embellished his story. He didn't know Oswald contrary to what he says now.

Frazier has never identified the bag found at the TSBD as the bag he saw Oswald carry. Never!

He rejected that bag, at 11.30 PM on Friday evening 11/22/63, and has rejected it ever since.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »

Buell Frazier was just a nineteen year old kid, naive and honest....

He knew without any doubt that CE 142 was NOT the bag that he had seen Lee Oswald carry that rainy morning.

It's a simple as that.....Lee could not have transported that carcano in the bag that Frazier saw.

It's always been a mystery to me WHY the DPD was so insistent in saying that Lee had transported that rifle in a paper sack that morning.....???   WHY????

If it was Lee Oswald's rifle ....why were they desperate to make it appear that he had brought it into the building that morning?     There's no reason that he couldn't have brought it into the building at some prior time.

Lee knew how to get around the area by using public transportation....He could have gone to the Paine's garage late at night and took the rifle and then smuggled it into the TSBD prior to 11/22/63....but the DPD was adamant that he had transported the rifle in Frazier's car that morning.   WHY?

I strongly suspect that Lee inadvertently screwed up their plans to frame him by going to Irving on Thursday.   The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen  ( this) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday" 

That statement put the rifle in the building 48 hours before the murder.....   And in the hands of Mr Roy Truly.

They simply could not allow that information to become public....Thus they were desperate to make it appear that Lee had carried the rifle into the building that morning.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2018, 01:50:41 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2018, 12:04:52 AM »
On Day 1 Frazier told them exactly what kind of bag he had seen and that it wasn't the one they had found at the TSBD.

Only months later, when he testified, did Frazier say that he had not been paying much attention.... He was probably just sick and tired of all those idiots that did not want to believe him simply because what he said did not fit their pathetic narrative

The fact remains that from day 1 until this day Frazier has never changed his story that the TSBD was not the one he had seen!

Only months later, when he testified, did Frazier say that he had not been paying much attention....

Well now, you are wrong about this.  Aren't you?

Therefore, your entire point in the above post is completely invalid.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
Buell Frazier was just a nineteen year old kid, naive and honest....

He knew without any doubt that CE 142 was NOT the bag that he had seen Lee Oswald carry that rainy morning.

It's a simple as that.....Lee could not have transported that carcano in the bag that Frazier saw.

It's always been a mystery to me WHY the DPD was so insistent in saying that Lee had transported that rifle in a paper sack that morning.....???   WHY????

If it was Lee Oswald's rifle ....why were they desperate to make it appear that he had brought it into the building that morning?     There's no reason that he couldn't have brought it into the building at some prior time.

Lee knew how to get around the area by using public transportation....He could have gone to the Paine's garage late at night and took the rifle and then smuggled it into the TSBD prior to 11/22/63....but the DPD was adamant that he had transported the rifle in Frazier's car that morning.   WHY?

I strongly suspect that Lee inadvertently screwed up their plans to frame him by going to Irving on Thursday.   The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen  ( this) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday" 

That statement put the rifle in the building 48 hours before the murder.....   And in the hands of Mr Roy Truly.

They simply could not allow that information to become public....Thus they were desperate to make it appear that Lee had carried the rifle into the building that morning.

The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen  ( this) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday"

That is not even close to what was said.  You've grossly twisted and misquoted.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:03:47 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »

The DPD and Hoover's "Extra Special"  Special Agents were in panic when Lee told the interrogators that he had seen  ( this) "rifle and two other rifles outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD the day before yesterday"