Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38679 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »
Advertisement
Make believe is fun, isn't it?

Obviously, because you make believe that Oswald carried a rifle in a bag.

Marina was in bed.  Lee said goodbye to her.  Lee left the house.  How do you know that whatever Lee left with, he would have taken it into the bedroom with him when he said goodbye to her?

I don't.  But you seem to think that it was impossible, or you wouldn't have considered "Marina didn't even get out of bed until after Lee was gone" to be a rebuttal to "Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2018, 05:59:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2018, 06:04:24 PM »
No.  You don't know what you're talking about.

I am asking Tony Fratini a legitimate question.  For some reason, you feel the need to stick your nose in.

Because my legitimate question points out the double standard in your legitimate question.

You already know the answer to your legitimate question, Socrates.  So what if nobody but Frazier said that Fritz told him to sign a confession?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2018, 07:21:47 PM »

Because my legitimate question points out the double standard in your legitimate question.

You already know the answer to your legitimate question, Socrates.  So what if nobody but Frazier said that Fritz told him to sign a confession?

And now you can wait for another hypocritical answer about how the "Fritz confession" story is questionable because only Frazier said it and how the "curtain rods" story is credible because.... wait for it; Frazier said it!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2018, 07:21:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2018, 07:27:06 PM »
And now you can wait for another hypocritical answer about how the "Fritz confession" story is questionable because only Frazier said it and how the "curtain rods" story is credible because.... wait for it; Frazier said it!

That's the double standard I was getting at.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2018, 08:19:51 PM »

I don't.  But you seem to think that it was impossible, or you wouldn't have considered "Marina didn't even get out of bed until after Lee was gone" to be a rebuttal to "Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning".

No.  Even if the old forum wasn't erased, you would never have been able to quote me arguing that Oswald carried a rifle in that bag.  Just how many times are you going to be wrong about things like this?

I don't.

That's right.  You don't know that Lee would have taken a bag into the bedroom as he said goodbye to Marina that morning.  Yet, for some reason, you felt the need to argue in favor of it even if for only a minute.

But you seem to think that it was impossible, or you wouldn't have considered "Marina didn't even get out of bed until after Lee was gone" to be a rebuttal to "Marina stated that she thought Lee took his lunch in a small paper bag that morning".

Wrong again.  I absolutely do not think that it was impossible for Lee to have taken a lunch sack into the bedroom when he said goodbye to Marina that morning.  I didn't argue that at all.  It is you who stated that Marina certainly could have seen a lunch sack in Lee's hands when he left that morning.  Of course she could have, IF Lee took the sack into the bedroom with him.

All I did was point out to you the FACT that you have no way of knowing whether Lee took the sack into the bedroom with him or not and therefore, your point (like so many times before) is invalid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2018, 08:19:51 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »

I have no double standards.

So, now you believe that you can answer for Tony Fratini?  How about you let Tony Fratini answer the question of whether or not he had ever heard (from anyone other than Buell Frazier) of Buell Frazier being asked by Fritz to sign a confession.  Okay?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:31:40 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2018, 08:28:30 PM »

You two are like Dumb and Dumber.

Neither of you have any idea of what the purpose of my question to Tony Fratini was, just as neither of you have any idea what my "answer" will be to any of your posts.  It is the two of you who are the predictable ones.

Do you wish to discuss the case or would you rather keep pretending that you know how I am gong to respond to the posts of others?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:32:40 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2018, 08:28:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »
You two are like Dumb and Dumber.

Neither of you have any idea of what the purpose of my question to Tony Fratini was, just as neither of you have any idea what my "answer" will be to any of your posts.  It is the two of you who are the predictable ones.

Do you wish to discuss the case or would you rather keep pretending that you know how I am gong to respond to the posts of others?

The reading comprehension skills of CTers are nothing short of astounding.