Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?  (Read 38697 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald put his package straight into Frazier's car, why?
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2018, 11:50:32 PM »
Advertisement

There is no doubt that Hosty intended that the mark was to be a plus sign...

When his son wrote to me to "explain"  his father's scribbled note he told me that his dad intended to say that Mr Truly AND two other men had a rifle outside Mr Truly's office....

Of course I don't believe that.....  Based on the fact that at 3:15 pm Detective Day had just brought he rifle in from the TSBD and it's standard operating procedure to display the murder weapon to a suspect ( to observe his reaction)
I believe that's exactly what happened ....  When they displayed the rifle, Lee told them that he had see (THIS) "rifle + two others" outside Mr Truly's office on the first floor of the TSBD on Wednesday November 20 1963.

They displayed that rifle to Marina, and Robert, and Ruth Paine, and Marguerite Oswald and the whole wide world.....

Hosty's note shows an obvious inverted caret, not a plus sign.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2018, 11:50:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2018, 12:12:00 PM »

When his son wrote to me to "explain"  his father's scribbled note he told me that his dad intended to say that Mr Truly AND two other men had a rifle outside Mr Truly's office..

Thus Tom Hosty confirmed that the symbol is an ampersand......

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2018, 12:40:34 PM »

It is not an inverted caret. An inverted caret would not have the horizontal cross. And why do you think Hosty would use an inverted caret? I bet he wouldn't have known a inverted caret if it had hit him on the head. Get over it he meant "and". The only question is whether he meant "and two other rifles" or "and two other men."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:42:23 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2018, 12:40:34 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2018, 12:49:43 PM »

When his son wrote to me to "explain"  his father's scribbled note he told me that his dad intended to say that Mr Truly AND two other men had a rifle outside Mr Truly's office..

I agree that Hosty's note was basically saying Mr. Truly and 2 other men.  Hosty used the inverted caret to express that.

No.  it is not an ampersand.  The symbol in Hosty's notes was an obvious inverted caret.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2018, 12:52:56 PM »
It is not an inverted caret. An inverted caret would not have the horizontal cross. And why do you think Hosty would use an inverted caret? I bet he wouldn't have known a inverted caret if it had hit him on the head. Get over it he meant "and". The only question is whether he meant "and two other rifles" or "and two other men."

It is not an inverted caret. An inverted caret would not have the horizontal cross.

Good Lord, Ray.  Pay attention.

The inverted caret in Hosty's notes DOES NOT have the horizontal cross.

You're confusing the real symbol in Hosty's notes (the inverted caret) with the symbol that Iacoletti used to try to make a point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2018, 12:52:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2018, 01:05:08 PM »

The only question is whether he meant "and two other rifles" or "and two other men."

Lee was shown the carcano that Lt J.C. Day had just brought to the police station from the TSBD.....

Fritz.....Have you ever seen this rifle before Mr Oswald?

Lee Oswald....Yes,Mr Truly had  this rifle and two others outside his office on the first floor of the building the day before yesterday.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »
Lee was shown the carcano that Lt J.C. Day had just brought to the police station from the TSBD.....

Fritz.....Have you ever seen this rifle before Mr Oswald?

Lee Oswald....Yes,Mr Truly had  this rifle and two others outside his office on the first floor of the building the day before yesterday.

Make-believe is fun, isn't it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2018, 01:24:43 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »
Anyone who believes this is an ampersand logo has issues...