Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Who Is She?  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Who Is She?
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 04:12:42 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve, you prompted me to study the Bell film. I think I see who you are describing, but if so she is walking East from the TUP area. I do wonder if maybe she was a co-worker or friend of Mumford.

Hi James,  If you watch the woman the red arrow is pointing to in the Bell film, she is walking West towards the underpass.  She is the woman who was standing next to Karen Moore's mother, Doris Mumford.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 04:12:42 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 03:50:00 PM »
Hi James,  If you watch the woman the red arrow is pointing to in the Bell film, she is walking West towards the underpass.  She is the woman who was standing next to Karen Moore's mother, Doris Mumford.

This is Not the woman that was standing next to Mumford at the light pole before/during the passing of the JFK Limo. The only similarity would be the dark dress and there were plenty of those moving around inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63. The early stages of the Wiegman Film displays a blurry lady walking EAST on Elm St in the Light Pole and the Stemmons Sign area. That is most likely the unknown lady being discussed. That lady is walking EAST/Away from the Triple Underpass shortly after the assassination. As we see on this still frame from the Bell Film, there are people all over the knoll. This lady/person could have come from close to anywhere inside Dealey Plaza. She had the time. The time line of the Wiegman Film being earlier than this Bell Film still frame = the lady captured by Wiegman a better bet to be the mystery lady under discussion. And again, Wiegman shows that lady to be moving AWAY from the Triple Underpass.   
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 03:52:31 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
         This is Not the woman that was standing next to Mumford at the light pole before/during the passing of the JFK Limo. The only similarity would be the dark dress and there were plenty of those moving around inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63. The early stages of the Wiegman Film displays a blurry lady walking EAST on Elm St in the Light Pole and the Stemmons Sign area. That is most likely the unknown lady being discussed. That lady is walking EAST/Away from the Triple Underpass shortly after the assassination. As we see on this still frame from the Bell Film, there are people all over the knoll. This lady/person could have come from close to anywhere inside Dealey Plaza. She had the time. The time line of the Wiegman Film being earlier than this Bell Film still frame = the lady captured by Wiegman a better bet to be the mystery lady under discussion. And again, Wiegman shows that lady to be moving AWAY from the Triple Underpass.
  I stand corrected, thank you. You are correct.  I finally found a high resolution print of the Bronson slide and was able to zoom in on the woman standing near DorisMuford.  There isn't enough white around the shoulders and chest area on the dress worn by the woman at the lamp post compared to the woman in the Bell film.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 09:37:45 PM »
I'm a little late with this, as it seems we've eliminated Steve's light topped lady. Please find below a Bronson HQ crop of one of Robin's frames, along with a Bell still showing that light topped woman walking West. But walking East is the lady I thought Steve meant. I think she is a good candidate for the woman standing next to Doris Mumford. Also, she looks good for Barry's Darnell woman. I have not checked if the Bell frames fit with the timing for the Darnell film.

201808161458 Bronson vs Bell Twin

201808161454 Bell's Bronson Twin maybe stabilized v3 crop.gif

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:14 AM »
James, could you have actually found Mumford herself?
Maybe she headed west at first like the DCM.

Bronson seems to suggest a grey haired woman, who in Wiegman ran east first and is missing in Bothun,
so perhaps she followed Calvery's group part of the way at least.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:14 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 04:13:57 AM »

Bronson seems to suggest a grey haired woman, who in Wiegman ran east first and is missing in Bothun,

The footage of the person/woman? walking West was captured After Wiegman had filmed Mumford on the ground.  The people racing Up the grassy knoll verify Wiegman having already completed his filming inside Dealey Plaza. In fact, Wiegman has already climbed back inside his Camera Car and actually driven past/West of this section of the grassy knoll.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 08:40:29 AM »

I used to think it was Jane Berry, but Berry looks heavier and if you watch Z frames her hair protrudes out the front of her scarf.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 08:48:02 AM by Steve Taylor »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 12:50:31 AM »
May well be the same woman James focused in on.

Goes west to see what's happening, decides not to run up the grass and wanders back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 12:50:31 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 01:06:36 AM »
Wiegman frame composites, showing the grassy knoll as the Limo goes under the overpass.

Robin posted the Wiegman frames where we see the other woman running east and I think we lose her after she appears to reach the Chisms.
There's little to no doubt that the figure seen in those two frames is the same woman who was stood beside Mumford.
Whether it's the same woman I pointed to in Darnell is another story but again Bothun suggests to me that she kept going.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »

Barry asked if the dark dressed woman (DDW) walking east in the stabilized Bell frames could be Doris Mumford. I took 12 frames of her from my stabilized GIF and superimposed her images. I then added those frames to form what is called a 'stacked' frame. My goal was to draw out her (Mumford) darker top from her lighter colored skirt. As it stands now I could not discern a difference between her top and skirt. This could eliminate her as Mumford. Also, Doris Mumford, in Wiegman frames, seems to hold a dark sweater or jacket in her right hand. I also cannot see such a garment with the DDW in Bell.
So, DDW does not appear to be Doris. Shucks! If DDW should turn out to be the woman next to Mumford in Bronson, then at some point she would have made a U turn from her eastward path after Wiegman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »