Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald once considered hijacking a plane to Cuba  (Read 7444 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald once considered hijacking a plane to Cuba
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 02:52:46 PM »
Advertisement
Too much 'Manchurian Candidate' stuff there.
They pulled that off with Sirhan Sirhan [RFK must die] 
Also...that would have put Oswald in the right wing John Bircher or Klanish end of the political spectrum.
No, they wanted to keep him a staunch communist boogey man. There was enough incriminating things [that Oswald conveniently left behind] that worked well for the prosecution.

There was enough incriminating things [that Oswald conveniently left behind] that worked well for the prosecution.

Yes, you're right....about incriminating things that Lee "conveniently" left behind.....I doubt that he knew that J.Edgar Hoover was keeping a file open and compiling a record that could be used when the time was ripe.

J.Edgar Hoover had the most complete incriminating file on the Patsy.....He knew better than anybody about Lee Oswald's public record which portrayed a communist evolutionary who admired Fidel Castro.

And though there is no way to prove it.....I'd bet that Hoover knew that Lee had ordered a rifle from Klein's at the time the rifle was delivered to PO box 2915 in March of 1963.......   The FBI didn't trace that rifle purchase back  to Kleins in just a few hours....   Hoover had Lee Oswald's PO box under surveillance and knew that Lee had ordered that rifle from Klein's.   And I'd bet that Hoover knew that the rifle was used to put a bullet through General Walker's window in the hoax attempt on Walker's life....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 02:52:46 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2018, 03:51:21 PM »

The FBI were trying to track Lee Harvey Oswald before the assassination, according to memos by New Orleans division of the bureau. An agent there wrote that Oswald was of interest according to ?Cuban sources?, and that he had forwarded the information to Dallas authorities.
    The FBI warned Dallas police of a death threat to Lee Harvey Oswald, according to a memo by director J Edgar Hoover, but the police failed to protect him. ?Last night we received a call in our Dallas office from a man talking in a calm voice and saying he was a member of a committee organized to kill Oswald.?
    Hoover started to fear conspiracy theorizing. ?The thing I am concerned about,? Hoover said, ?is having something issued so that we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin.?
    Soviet leaders considered Oswald a ?neurotic maniac who was disloyal to his own country and everything else?. They, too, feared a conspiracy had killed Kennedy, perhaps organized by a rightwing coup or Lyndon Johnson. They also feared that a reckless general would launch a missile and start war in the aftermath of Kennedy?s death.
    Fidel Castro told American lawmakers that Cuba was not involved in the plot, when House investigators visited the island in 1978. In 1963, however, the Cuban ambassador tot the US reacted with ?happy delight? to the murder, according to a CIA memo.
    The documents include a lengthy report on CIA assassination plots and programs, and scores of pages of receipts and bookkeeping, amounting to hundreds of thousands of dollars in covert programs. Many were directed at Cuba, others in the Dominican Republic, Congo, and north and south Vietnam.
    President Donald Trump blocked the release of an unknown number of documents, saying he had ?no choice? but to bow to national security concerns of the FBI and CIA. He also ordered them to review their still secret documents over the next 180 days, setting a new deadline for releases, on 26 April 2018.
Read more...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/oct/26/jfk-files-released-assassination-documents-conspiracy-theories

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 10:05:25 PM »
I took it seriously because the vast majority of what you say is ridiculous, but you believe it.  You believed that LHO was going to hijack a plane back then, but as usual you couldn't offer any supporting evidence for it.

You believed that LHO was going to hijack a plane back then, but as usual you couldn't offer any supporting evidence for it.

You're FOS....  I said that Lee was ENTERTAINING THE IDEA of hijacking a plane as a way to infiltrate Castro's Bastion....He knew that another hijacker had successfully hijacked a plane and had been granted asylum in Cuba.....Lee told Marina that he could hijack an airliner and they could fly to Cuba and be welcomed into the country. Marina immediately nixed the idea.

as usual you couldn't offer any supporting evidence

What would you expect Rob??...A signed and notarized affidavit from Lee that he was entertaining the idea of hijacking an airliner ??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2018, 10:05:25 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2018, 10:23:25 PM »
I took it seriously because the vast majority of what you say is ridiculous, but you believe it.  You believed that LHO was going to hijack a plane back then, but as usual you couldn't offer any supporting evidence for it.

A whole bunch of people think that "Marina said so" is sufficient reason to believe something is true.  Except for those things she said that they don't believe, that is.

Marina Oswald Porter's Statements of a Contradictory Nature

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
Yes, but the vast majority of them are LNers. Cakebread claims to be a CTer. If that were true then he should know better.

Oh, So a person must march in lockstep with all CT's or else he's an LNer.....Do I have that right Robbie?

Are you aware that being in agreement on all aspects is the hallmark of an LNer?.......

The problem is:.....You can't accept that secret agents are NOT law abiding citizens....  An agent like Lee Oswald probably violates many laws in his effort to attain his goal....    And if that goal is to eliminate another agent he will even commit murder.

If Lee Oswald thought that he could infiltrate Cuba by hijacking an airliner, he may have proposed that idea to Marina....Marina simply wouldn't agree to such a dangerous stunt.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2018, 06:06:34 PM »
Having Marina testify that Oswald hated JFK isn't anything remotely like a "Manchurian Candidate" and something that, it seems to me, obviously would have been done if you believe she was coached or coerced into testifying.

Again: if Marina said what the government wanted her to say out of fear of being deported - as many Oswald defenders claim - then why didn't she say Oswald hated JFK? It provides a clear motive and a direct line to shooting of JFK; motive, something the WC couldn't determine. In fact, Marina said he liked JFK something that makes no sense at all except to those who defend Oswald at any cost.

De Mohrenschildt said Oswald admired JFK. If De Mohrenschildt was part of the CIA plan to frame Oswald that makes no sense.

The Oswald defenders don't want to address this simple question: if the investigation was a charade, a giant lie then why not have these key witnesses provide a motive? It's understandable they don't want to answer it; if I was an apologist for him I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:42:51 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »
Having Marina testify that Oswald hated JFK isn't anything remotely like a "Manchurian Candidate" and something that, it seems to me, obviously would have been done if you believe she was coached or coerced into testifying.

Again: if Marina said what the government wanted her to say out of fear of being deported - as many Oswald defenders claim - then why didn't she say Oswald hated JFK? It provides a clear motive and a direct line to shooting of JFK; motive, something the WC couldn't determine. In fact, Marina said he liked JFK something that makes no sense at all except to those who defend Oswald at any cost.

De Mohrenschildt said Oswald admired JFK. If De Mohrenschildt was part of the CIA plan to frame Oswald that makes no sense.

The Oswald defenders don't want to address this simple question: if the investigation was a charade, a giant lie then why not have these key witnesses provide a motive? It's understandable they don't want to answer it; if I was an apologist for him I wouldn't want to deal with it either.

Who said that G. De M. was part o a plan to frame Lee Oswald???   I very much doubt that G. de M. knew that there was a serious plot afoot.  And although I believe George was not of sterling character.... I doubt he would have knowingly helped to frame Lee....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »