Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald once considered hijacking a plane to Cuba  (Read 7442 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald once considered hijacking a plane to Cuba
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2018, 01:37:52 AM »
Advertisement
This is from the list of unsupported claims by Walt Cakebread that I made years ago.

- Walt never proved a ?signed affidavit with a notary seal? signed by LHO saying he was going to hijack a plane and make the pilot fly him to Cuba EVER existed.

I figured this thread would be right up his alley.

Rob, Why do you allow your animosity to obscure your view.......?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2018, 01:37:52 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2018, 02:38:04 AM »
From 'a diary' excerpt [mentioned earlier]
Poor Rima stays by my side as interpreter (my Russian is still very bad)
Then Oswald leaves the USSR a couple of years later speaking Russian like a native?

Oswald wanted to go to Cuba? Prissy and Marina cook up a story that Lee [says] he wants "to train Cuban soldiers" in rifle combat or something?
Wouldn't we think that one would need to know fluent SPANISH to accomplish this?
Oh well, the fantasy continues.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2018, 03:13:30 PM »
Why do you offer up one unsupported claim after another? Why do so many of them support the WC's claims?

Simply because you have your head in a most unnatural place and your vision is obscured you believe that damnedest nonsense......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2018, 03:13:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2018, 04:18:00 PM »
Why do you offer up one unsupported claim after another? Why do so many of them support the WC's claims?

Rob....Lee's mission was similar to his mission to Russia.   He was given the task of infiltrating Castro's Bastion an learning what he could about the Russian troops and missiles on the island.   He had to pretend to be a communist and a friend of the Castro revolution just as he pretended to be a disaffected US Marina when he went to Russia.  ( A disaffected Marine who continued to war his beloved US Marine Corps ring at the same time he he denounced the United States.??)   

If he had succeeded in hijacking an airliner and denounced the US on landing in Cuba, chances are good that he would have been accepted in Cuba...

Rob, you're so shallow in your "thinking" that you really should "hold your tongue"......

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »
This is from the list of unsupported claims by Walt Cakebread that I made years ago.

- Walt never proved a ?signed affidavit with a notary seal? signed by LHO saying he was going to hijack a plane and make the pilot fly him to Cuba EVER existed.

I figured this thread would be right up his alley.

At the time I rebutted your idea that there should be "proof" that Lee had proposed hijacking a airliner, I was being sarcastic, by asking "would you expect Lee to have left a signed and notarized affidavit ?"

Of course an intelligent reader would understand that such an instrument would be enough to convict a person and get him a room at the crossbar hotel....  But apparently you're not bright enough to understand simple ideas....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2018, 09:26:28 PM »
🏃‍♂️Walt, 🏃‍♂️. You were dead serious. Years later spin won't help you.

You simply didn't understand that Lee wouldn't have left any documentation ( like a legal affidavit) that he intended to hijack an airliner.

Any normal intelligent person would have understood why he wouldn't have left written proof that he planned to commit a crime.... 

Lee knew that there had been a successful hijacking and the perpetrator had been welcomed to Cuba.....

Marina didn't know that Lee was an American intelligence agent, and she balked when he suggested that they could fly to Cuba and be welcomed to Castroland.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 10:14:48 PM »
The whole idea is ridiculous as LHO would have never made it back to the U.S. if he had succeeded. If he had failed he would have been in jail. Either way he wouldn't have been of any use to anyone.

I realize that the affidavit comment is ridiculous, but *you* said it.

If you knew it was a ridiculous idea.... why did you take it seriously?  The truth is:....You didn't realize that I was not seriously suggesting that Lee would have left written proof that he was going to commit a crime.   If you've listened to Lee in his debates on the New Orleans Radio station (monitored in Cuba) then you should have noticed that he never ever said anything that could be construed as threatening to JFK.  He was very careful in his choice of words in arguing with Carlos Bringuer on the program Latin Listening Post....     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 10:14:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 11:07:12 PM »
It's interesting to me that we have nothing in Oswald's writings about his views on JFK. ...............  Why not plant writings where Oswald says JFK must be killed?
Too much 'Manchurian Candidate' stuff there.
They pulled that off with Sirhan Sirhan [RFK must die] 
Also...that would have put Oswald in the right wing John Bircher or Klanish end of the political spectrum.
No, they wanted to keep him a staunch communist boogey man. There was enough incriminating things [that Oswald conveniently left behind] that worked well for the prosecution.