Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 20932 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »
Advertisement
         Whether in a parade or backing out of the driveway who, "Lifts their foot OFF the brake while driving...." in order to decelerate? Greer definitely Placed his foot ON the brake when all hell started breaking loose.
Ya, I meant accelerator. Prove he stepped on the brakes. You can't. Nobody can. Why bring it up again .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 03:14:07 PM »
I think he meant to say that Greer took his foot off the accelerator, not the brake.

I did. Thanks. Corrected.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 03:17:21 PM »
She was wrong pure and simple. Maybe she's lying or maybe she's convinced herself that her recollection is based on reality but it's not.

Why would you wasted even 5 minutes of your life on this nonsense? You will never get out of the rabbit hole if this stuff sucks you in.
I do not believe she was lying. The entire Dealy Plaza event is a rabbit hole .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 03:17:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 05:32:44 PM »
Post Deleted

When reported or observed, posts with more than one line of empty space at the start of a post, at the end of a post, between text lines, before or after quotes and/or before or after images, including in between images, will be deleted.
Replies to posts which include post 28th July 2018 quotes, and which break this rule will be deleted.
If you are replying to a post, always make sure the quoted post conforms to the one space between text lines rule before you reply

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »
I do not believe she was lying. The entire Dealy Plaza event is a rabbit hole .

Since when is a POTUS being assassinated on a public street in broad daylight reduced to an "Event"? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 05:36:03 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »
       Since when is a POTUS being assassinated on a public street in broad daylight reduced to an "Event"?

You know what he meant. Cut the crap attempt to create another argument or was it an attempt at a distraction. Foster said the car stopped for seconds (plural) and she was wrong.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 10:31:18 PM by Steve Howsley »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2018, 01:33:28 AM »
You know what he meant. Cut the crap attempt to create another argument or was it an attempt at a distraction. Foster said the car stopped for seconds (plural) and she was wrong.

I laugh when I see people 54+ years after the fact calling an eyewitness "Wrong". Why not attempt to ascertain what Might be responsible for her eyewitness account? Maybe she was misquoted? Maybe she was medicated? Maybe this is Not the lady that did that side shuffle?  Research needs to trump accepting the accepted party line regarding a 54+ year old Unsolved murder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2018, 01:33:28 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2018, 01:51:02 AM »
Dillard said he was in the plaza for 2-3 minutes(can't remember the source, may even be the WC but not sure).
Anyway Foster's in the shock zone, she saw it from close range, terrible. Might have effected her recollection some, it has been known to.
That said, I think the limo clearly slows and Greer most likely tapped the brakes, it's no biggie, stuff happens, If I'd blame anyone it would be Rowley.
There's an automatic assumption that if he did tap the brakes then that suggests guilt, LNT's feel it too, that's why they get their panties in a twist over it, one of the few things we all agree on perhaps, is that it just doesn't look good if he did.