Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 21185 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2018, 03:44:07 AM »
Advertisement
You absolutely love hearsay. 

Another typical Iacoletti exaggeration because Hearsay and I have only been on a first date and I really don't know how I feel, I really respect her but I wouldn't call it love.

Like what Oswald supposedly said during interrogation

Yep, what Oswald supposedly said during the interrogations really deserves a lot of LNer love!? Wtf?

Oswald denied killing Kennedy
Oswald denied killing Tippit.
Oswald denied owning a rifle.
Oswlad denied he was in the BY photos.
Oswald denied being on the 6th floor @12:30
Oswald denied living at Neeley Street.
Oswald denied carrying a long package.
Oswald denied putting anything on the back seat.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2018, 03:44:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2018, 03:57:11 AM »
Great post, John.  That's what I was leading up to.  Will Sorenson now claim that Callaway wasn't there?

Yep, for some reason the CTs just can't see the big picture and keep isolating the most pathetic individual discrepancies to try and create a little doubt but what happened is more than clear.

Oswald's journey from Tippit's murder to the discarded jacket carpark is corroborated by a stack of eyewitnesses. Most of these eyewitnesses one after another all positively identified one man Lee Harvey Oswald, wearing a light colored jacket, fiddling with a hand weapon, while traveling in only one direction.

JohnM

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2018, 04:06:11 AM »
So who was arrested and taken out of the balcony and out the back door of the Texas Theater while Oswald was being taken out the front of the theater and how did this mob of people show up that wanted to tear LHO limb from limb . Don't ever sneak into a theater without paying as you will be beaten and charged with killing JFK & JD Tippit and then of course be murdered on National Television in front of millions watching. To bad they were dealing with the Keystone cops back then. I actually thought that Oswald was not supposed to make it out of the theater , alive . I hope there are never any LNer's on a jury that is trying an important case like the JFK Assassination. Jeez

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2018, 04:06:11 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2018, 04:08:12 AM »
By the way, the car stopped ,as per a lot of witnesses , a whole lot of witnesses .

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2018, 04:10:23 AM »
By the way, the car stopped ,as per a lot of witnesses , a whole lot of witnesses .

There was a whole lot of witnesses who said the Limo only slowed.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2018, 04:10:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2018, 04:23:53 AM »
So who was arrested and taken out of the balcony and out the back door of the Texas Theater while Oswald was being taken out the front of the theater and how did this mob of people show up that wanted to tear LHO limb from limb . Don't ever sneak into a theater without paying as you will be beaten and charged with killing JFK & JD Tippit and then of course be murdered on National Television in front of millions watching. To bad they were dealing with the Keystone cops back then. I actually thought that Oswald was not supposed to make it out of the theater , alive . I hope there are never any LNer's on a jury that is trying an important case like the JFK Assassination. Jeez

and out the back door of the Texas Theater

Wasn't the only guy who saw Oswald being arrested out the back of the Texas Theater the same guy who worked a couple of shops away and says he wasn't aware for over two decades that Oswald was arrested out the front? As if!

JohnM

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2018, 04:37:21 AM »
Wasn't the only guy who saw Oswald being arrested out the back of the Texas Theater the same guy who worked a couple of shops away and says he wasn't aware for over two decades that Oswald was arrested out the front? As if!

The claim that he wasn't aware for decades that Oswald was taken to the waiting car through the front of the theatre might be the single most absurd claim in the whole of CT absurdities.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2018, 04:37:21 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2018, 05:05:57 AM »
Another typical Iacoletti exaggeration because Hearsay and I have only been on a first date and I really don't know how I feel, I really respect her but I wouldn't call it love.

Yep, what Oswald supposedly said during the interrogations really deserves a lot of LNer love!? Wtf?

Oswald denied killing Kennedy
Oswald denied killing Tippit.
Oswald denied owning a rifle.
Oswlad denied he was in the BY photos.
Oswald denied being on the 6th floor @12:30
Oswald denied living at Neeley Street.
Oswald denied carrying a long package.
Oswald denied putting anything on the back seat.

JohnM

Iacoletti dismisses hearsay, except when he doesn't.

John, great job of kicking Iacoletti's ass in this thread.  He should be embarrassed.