Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 20933 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2018, 11:56:27 PM »
Advertisement
Iacoletti dismisses hearsay, except when he doesn't.

John, great job of kicking Iacoletti's ass in this thread.  He should be embarrassed.

Says the guy who dismisses hearsay except when he doesn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2018, 11:56:27 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2018, 12:02:55 AM »
Mr. Iacoletti: Is there anybody prepared to admit guilt for these crimes? I mean without an admission I don't see how we can ever bring anyone to account. Oh, by the way if you are prepared to admit guilt please come by police HQ this evening between 6 and 8 pm and bring along some eye witnesses who will swear to have seen you pointing a rifle at the car followed by some very loud bangs. Six or seven witnesses will suffice. If they are priests or nuns all the better. Thank you.

Since we're just making up dialog and attaching people's names to it....

Messrs Chapman, Mytton, Howsley, and Brown:  We can't demonstrate that you shot the president but we just know in our hearts that you did.  Only a guilty person would deny his guilt.  Therefore, guilty!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2018, 12:10:53 AM »
And what does any of that have to do with his positive identification of Lee Oswald as the killer?

Unfair lineups are still unreliable.  And Scoggins didn't see anybody kill anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2018, 12:10:53 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2018, 01:14:46 AM »
Since we're just making up dialog and attaching people's names to it....

Messrs Chapman, Mytton, Howsley, and Brown:  We can't demonstrate that you shot the president but we just know in our hearts that you did.  Only a guilty person would deny his guilt.  Therefore, guilty!

There are no guilty prisoners
Just ask any one of them

You believe Dirty Harvey because you want to.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »

If you can't even trust your own government, then why stay?
JohnM

Quote the American forefathers telling us to trust the government.

Your hero Oswald had the balls to leave a country he didn't trust but you suck up to the system and presumably hold a steady job so your taxes fund the very people you despise. Go figure!

Rob, grow a pair and be Man like your Forefathers and fight for what you believe in because so far all you are doing is polluting this Forum with an endless supply of bandwidth wasting threads that mostly just ironically "sink" out of sight without being read.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2018, 09:12:07 AM »
Here's some hearsay for ya...

"He can As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and holler he wants to, but that's the man I saw running from the scene." - William Scoggins
(Dale Myers interview with Jim Leavelle)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2018, 06:27:13 PM »
There are no guilty prisoners
Just ask any one of them

How about asking the 29 or so other people who Henry Wade and the Dallas PD falsely railroaded?

You believe Dirty Harvey because you want to.

You can either prove that what you believe on faith is true beyond a reasonable doubt or you cannot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2018, 06:27:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2018, 06:29:22 PM »
Here's some hearsay for ya...

"He can As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' and holler he wants to, but that's the man I saw running from the scene." - William Scoggins
(Dale Myers interview with Jim Leavelle)

Case in point.  You're happy to accept hearsay, except when you don't.