Author Topic: Best Books on Assassination?  (Read 35450 times)

Chris Collins and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
Re: Best Books on Assassination?
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 03:56:45 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
J.F.K. Assassination Photographs: A Comprehensive Listing of the Photographic Evidence by John Woods.
     Published back in 1993 needs a few updates which have been done and presents a non conspiracy view
     of the photo evidence.  Includes the reports by the WC, HSCA, Itek and Rockefeller to name a few.

johnw

John,

Can you tell me more about this/your book? Is it available for purchase?

Offline John Woods

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »
John,

Can you tell me more about this/your book? Is it available for purchase?

I'm behind in my replies  :pp:

Try Andy of "The Last Hurrah Bookshop" as he helped handle the sales of my book.

A revised copy was planned back in 2002, but numerous problems with the Dallas
publisher killed the deal.

The revised copy did not require too many updates to my surprise, and I'm considering
to re-release it in the future.

My book is 696 pages in length dealing only with the photo evidence.  It contains summary
reports from the various government investigations and private sector such as the Itek reports.

Plans are to release the update version with a CD ROM containing (most) of my photo archives.
Some audio too.

Thank you for your inquiry.

johnw

Offline Steven J. Gaman

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 01:58:21 AM »
Anyone aware of an ebook copy of Six Seconds in Dallas? Amazon lists the original copy for 000s

I'm pretty new to digging in to the assassination, though it's been a point of interest for a long time (though I was born well after the event).

John, I am not aware of an ebook edition and, as you said, used copies cost 100's of dollars. So I found the book through the interlibrary program at the San Francisco Public Library. Most public libraries participate in this or a similar program.