Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!  (Read 21533 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2018, 02:55:50 AM »
Advertisement

Could just be the wind bellowed out his light-weight jacket and he's using his arms against his sides to gather back the jacket so he can zip it in front.

Except The Cuban's hands are actually Behind him & Below his waist in the vicinity of his butt cheeks/back pockets.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2018, 02:55:50 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2018, 02:58:09 AM »
          Except The Cuban's hands are actually Behind him & Below his waist in the vicinity of his butt cheeks/back pockets.

Cuban? Cite?

JohnM

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out. He would have to get his arms that far back to gather the sides of the light-weight jacket that had billowed out behind him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2018, 02:43:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2018, 04:23:41 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out. He would have to get his arms that far back to gather the sides of the light-weight jacket that had billowed out behind him.

Just how many times have you Ever reached Back/Down onto your butt cheeks to straighten out a billowed jacket you were wearing? I mean, you want us to believe this guy is in Public grabbing at his cheeks in order to straighten his jacket? The primary reason a man would have his hands in this area/position is to handle something tucked between his back and waist, or something tucked into his back pocket(s).

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2018, 04:52:04 PM »
        Just how many times have you Ever reached Back/Down onto your butt cheeks to straighten out a billowed jacket you were wearing?

I don't believe he's touching his butt cheeks. I think he just swung back his arms in a wide swoop to gather the sides of the jackets. Would be pretty hard to blindly reach back with both hands and automatically lay the hands on the jacket corners where the zipper begins. First thing to do would be to pin the billowing jacket sides between his torso and arms. Then the hands can get to the corners so as to zip it.

I mean, you want us to believe this guy is in Public grabbing at his cheeks in order to straighten his jacket? The primary reason a man would have his hands in this area/position is to handle something tucked between his back and waist, or something tucked into his back pocket(s).

Sorry. You're the only one I see relishing a fantasy of one grabbing their butt cheeks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2018, 04:52:04 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2018, 05:26:48 PM »
I don't believe he's touching his butt cheeks. I think he just swung back his arms in a wide swoop to gather the sides of the jackets. Would be pretty hard to blindly reach back with both hands and automatically lay the hands on the jacket corners where the zipper begins. First thing to do would be to pin the billowing jacket sides between his torso and arms. Then the hands can get to the corners so as to zip it.

Sorry. You're the only one I see relishing a fantasy of one grabbing their butt cheeks.

Draw on your own experience. If the wind causes your jacket to billow, (not agreeing this is what actually happened to The Cuban/DCM), you grab the left and right sides of the jacket, pull it forward, and then zip it up. Same goes for a soldier when straightening his uniform jacket/coat gripping the Sides and pulling Down in order to remove any wrinkles. He does Not reach Back/Behind himself. Reaching Behind yourself and Down into the butt cheek/back pocket area does Not occur when attempting to straighten/zip up a jacket. This is Not we are seeing The Cuban doing.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:29:42 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2018, 06:16:45 PM »
          Draw on your own experience. If the wind causes your jacket to billow, (not agreeing this is what actually happened to The Cuban/DCM), you grab the left and right sides of the jacket, pull it forward, and then zip it up. Same goes for a soldier when straightening his uniform jacket/coat gripping the Sides and pulling Down in order to remove any wrinkles. He does Not reach Back/Behind himself.

You're describing a heavier-weight coat. Guess they don't sell windbreakers where you're from.

Reaching Behind yourself and Down into the butt cheek/back pocket area does Not occur when attempting to straighten/zip up a jacket. This is Not we are seeing The Cuban doing.

If he's not taking in his windblown jacket, then how does the hands resting on the outside surface of the cheeks mean he's tucking something INTO his pocket or waistband, or up his back?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2018, 06:16:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2018, 08:02:34 PM »
You're describing a heavier-weight coat. Guess they don't sell windbreakers where you're from.

If he's not taking in his windblown jacket, then how does the hands resting on the outside surface of the cheeks mean he's tucking something INTO his pocket or waistband, or up his back?

Thanks for posting that visual aid. That individuals hands are nowhere near his buttocks. To be fair, I would need to see what the situation is here.  It appears he is running and simultaneously struggling to put the jacket on.