Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!  (Read 21526 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Zapruder's "stick-man" was using a walkie-talkie!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »
Advertisement
Thank you Steve.
I think the person referred here as "stick-man" was Toni Foster husband.
In her year 2000 interview she is stating:
"Just like everyone else, we knew President Kennedy was
coming so we were trying to hurry and get downtown to see him.
We were listening to the radio to follow what areas he was in; so
we were hurrying... Then he (her husband) wanted to go down near the underpass."
" I remember, for myself, I was looking for my husband. I
knew he was in the line of fire from where he was and I was trying
to find him."
Here are Toni and her husband in Bronson film:

Here are they in Hughes:

And Hughes again:

So what is referred here as walkie-talkie most probably was a radio.

Another thing that caught my attention in Toni Foster interview is the following:
"And I remember everything stopped for me. I remember
[his head] looked like confetti, it was just blown off. It hit him
back here [puts her hand on the right rear of her head] and it was
just like confetti. The spray went behind him."
Will have to consider posting my confetti cannon theory again. Or maybe not?

A great eye you have, Patrick! Kudos to you for this great work!  Great work! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 05:07:08 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 05:09:54 PM »
I've read Toni's full testimony and there is no mention of having a portable radio at all... So, her husband remains a person of suspect in my opinion.
Is Toni's testimony credible and believable?
If so, consider this very interesting part of her testimony from the same interview:

I know the Governor and Mrs. Connally were there but I wasn?t even thinking of them. I don?t mean that in an inconsiderate way but it?s just what I saw. They were protecting themselves too. For some reason the car stopped. It did stop for seconds. I don?t ever know why it stopped and all of a sudden it sped up and they went under the underpass.
I could never figure out why the car stopped. [Mrs. Kennedy] started crawling out the back of the car crying and screaming (whatever it was she was screaming, I can?t remember).

Testimony?  From where?  And why do you suspect Toni Fisher's husband?  Where is your proof that the man in the Bell film has anything in his hand? The film is too blurry to draw any type of conclusions.  All I see is a hand against the dark shirt or jacket he has on.  I know you are a master at relying on terribly blurred, terrible quality images, but this is totally ridiculous.  How do you know that isn't a transistor radio in his right hand?  He definitely has a squarish object  in his right hand, in plain sight, and yet you claim he has a walkie talkie in his left hand which cannot be seen.  all I see is his hand cupped, and Toni could be shouting something to him and he is trying to hear her, and my offering that as an explanation isn't any more ridiculous than your claiming he is holding a walkie talkie(which cannot be seen except in your imagination)only because his hand appears to be close to his ear. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 05:16:40 PM by Steve Barber »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »
We'll let the pictures from the Bell film speak for themselves... It appears the man has walkie talkie in his left hand while he is running.... He would be a person of suspect in my opinion... Here's the full scene:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 07:21:48 PM »
We'll let the pictures from the Bell film speak for themselves... It appears the man has walkie talkie in his left hand while he is running.... He would be a person of suspect in my opinion... Here's the full scene:

I am letting the frames from the Bell film speak for themselves.  I see absolutely no indication that guy has anything resembling a walkie talkie--or anything else for that matter--in his hand. You are seeing things if you think that you can define any detail in this grainy, blurry, film clip.  How do you expect people to take what you say you see seriously when there is no way on this earth you can define an object--let alone a walkie-talkie--in this?  You are the same guy who posts blown up blobs from video images and say that you see a person, or a gun, or this or that, so I have to take this into consideration.   

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2018, 09:03:22 PM »
   A great eye you have, Patrick! Kudos to you for this great work!  Great work!
Thank you Steve. I am sure we can find them in other films and photos.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2018, 09:03:22 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2018, 09:10:52 PM »

No doubt his left hand is up to his ear but absolutely no chance to say it is walkie-talkie for sure. Toni Foster said they were listening the radio but does not specify car built-in radio or hand portable one. I have no doubt this is her husband.
This threatens to become new time traveler same as Charlie Chaplin lady with cell phone.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 09:53:47 PM »
Thank you Steve.
I think the person referred here as "stick-man" was Toni Foster husband.
In her year 2000 interview she is stating:
"Just like everyone else, we knew President Kennedy was
coming so we were trying to hurry and get downtown to see him.
We were listening to the radio to follow what areas he was in; so
we were hurrying... Then he (her husband) wanted to go down near the underpass."
" I remember, for myself, I was looking for my husband. I
knew he was in the line of fire from where he was and I was trying
to find him."
Here are Toni and her husband in Bronson film:

Here are they in Hughes:

And Hughes again:

So what is referred here as walkie-talkie most probably was a radio.

Another thing that caught my attention in Toni Foster interview is the following:
"And I remember everything stopped for me. I remember
[his head] looked like confetti, it was just blown off. It hit him
back here [puts her hand on the right rear of her head] and it was
just like confetti. The spray went behind him."
Will have to consider posting my confetti cannon theory again. Or maybe not?

In the background of the still frame that shows Foster having moved across the south grass to a Standing position close to the Main St curb, we also see Mr & Mrs Chism running on the sidewalk and the Camera Cars moving by them on Elm St. These same Chisms and their very young child were filmed by Wiegman walking East on Elm St at the Beginning of his film. The Chism's are again filmed by Wiegman at the tail End of his film, but by now the Chism's physical position was High on the extreme Eastern portion of the knoll. The time it would have taken the Chism's with their very young child in tow to move from the sidewalk area on Elm to High Up on the knoll shows there is a problem with the accepted time line of the Wiegman Film.  Wiegman either had his camera turned off longer than it took him to sprint down the knoll Immediately after he filmed the Alleged Hesters, or there is missing Wiegman film footage = lost time. Perhaps this missing footage verified Wiegman's account of running into SA Lem Johns UP on the knoll?           

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 09:53:47 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 10:00:55 PM »
No doubt his left hand is up to his ear but absolutely no chance to say it is walkie-talkie for sure. Toni Foster said they were listening the radio but does not specify car built-in radio or hand portable one. I have no doubt this is her husband.
This threatens to become new time traveler same as Charlie Chaplin lady with cell phone.

By 1963 a radio in the dashboard of a car was very common. Why would someone listen to a transistor radio and run down the batteries inside it, when they had the option of simply using the car radio?