Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Which witnesses died under strange circumstances?  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

Which witnesses died under strange circumstances?
« on: July 29, 2018, 02:22:45 AM »
Advertisement
I've read and heard that there were an inordinate number of deaths of witnesses (some under strange circumstances) - or possible witnesses - associated with JFK's assassination.
What is the evidence to support this claim?

JFK Assassination Forum

Which witnesses died under strange circumstances?
« on: July 29, 2018, 02:22:45 AM »

Offline Joe Mannix

Re: Which witnesses died under strange circumstances?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 02:36:07 AM »
Hank Killam

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 02:46:46 AM »
Hank Killam

Yes, Hank had some association with Ruby... and supposedly knew too much...
It would seem that even one death under strange circumstances would argue for a conspiracy and cover-up....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 02:46:46 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 02:50:20 AM »
I've read and heard that there were an inordinate number of deaths of witnesses (some under strange circumstances) - or possible witnesses - associated with JFK's assassination.
What is the evidence to support this claim?

Actual evidence, and not the Barnumesque, intentionally misleading presentations of the likes of Penn Jones?
Good luck supporting your cases for murders motivated by actual need to silence potential witnesses!

Ironically, some of the busiest contributors here indicate the least concern for what is actually verifiable
from an evidentiary standpoint.:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,32
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:53:56 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 02:54:11 AM »
Tom, Do you think there are any deaths under strange circumstances that still need to be investigated?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 02:54:11 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 02:59:28 AM »
Tom, Do you think there are any deaths under strange circumstances that still need to be investigated?

Yes, but the need to debunk BS like in the following example seems, from my experience, a greater priority than
prioritizing investigation of actual murders for the purpose of silencing potential witnesses. IOW, until you eliminate
the many examples of inaccurate, misleading hype, where can you begin to focus only on potentially valuable examples?

I've been a past moderator of several years on the Education Forum, JFK Debate and was comments editor for
nearly a year at jfkfacts.org and from those experiences and reading books of prominent authors and through my own
research, now believe most do not know what they are talking about or value verifiable facts contradicting beliefs,
theories, and conclusions they are impressed with. The majority seem to prefer to be entertained, vs well informed.

Was Jack Zangretti Off Base Or Not?
? on: August 02, 2010, 05:42:36 PM

He was a Chicago mobster who worked as a manager of a modular motel complex near Lake Lugert, OK.  He will tell friends of his that "three other men -- NOT Oswald-- killed the president."  He also tells them that a "man named Ruby will kill Oswald tomorrow (11/24/63)."

Sounds pretty convincing to me but of course LNers have said this is not the truth and they have tried to show he was off base.  Two things make me believe him (and being a CT kook is NOT one of them).  Firstly, he also mentioned this tidbit:  "...and in a few days a member of Frank Sinatra's family will be kidnappd just to take some of the attention away from the assassination."  Now even Kreskin couldn't predict this wild stuff accurately, but it did happen.  Frank Sinatra Jr. was kidnapped and here is the story:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frank Sinatra had as many mob ties as Ruby (maybe more) so this makes sense to me.

The second thing that makes me believe him is the fact he found floating in a swimming pool with bullet holes in his chest a few weeks after saying these things.  Witnesses will say it looked like he was "floating" for at least a week, but maybe two (meaning he could have been killed shortly after making these statements.  Being killed as a way of validating what you say in my book.

? Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:53:52 PM
by Rob Caprio  ?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:06:39 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 03:15:43 AM »
Yes, Hank had some association with Ruby... and supposedly knew too much...
It would seem that even one death under strange circumstances would argue for a conspiracy and cover-up....

You asked a question, I answered.  It's not my fault that you're five-foot-six and angry about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 03:15:43 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 03:40:41 AM »

Joe, I?m not sure who that was intended for... I?ve never expressed any anger on this site once...