Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where was Lovelady Standing in Wiegman and Altgens6?  (Read 15667 times)

Online James Hackerott

Re: Where was Lovelady Standing in Wiegman and Altgens6?
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »
Advertisement
Reply to Alan
Thanks Alan,
You may be right abut Frazier not where I show him. I can't find him (with any confidence) in my enhancement. Do you have a better location for him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 09:51:44 PM »
Reply to Alan
Thanks Alan,
You may be right abut Frazier not where I show him. I can't find him (with any confidence) in my enhancement. Do you have a better location for him?

Here he is, James. I've put a small dot on his left cheek. His distinctive hair contour is visible.

The height discrepancy between Frazier and Lovelady---as in the Wiegman-Darnell blend that Chris prepared---is simply too great for Lovelady to be on the landing also.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »
James,
the difference between BL and Frazier appears to be more than one step as Alan observed.

Also, on your Altgens view.
You have Lovelady coming down to meet his position for Ike's photo but that doesn't appear correct.
His position in Altgens is the highest we see him and he's in the that same position in Wiegman IMO because we still see a slight leaning, then it's from from that position he goes down to a lower step.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 11:38:49 PM »
The slight lean that suggests it's within a couple seconds of Altgens to me,
also compare Lovelady to Shelley above and in Altgens, it looks very similar.
So this is the highest we see him.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 12:32:43 AM »
Here he is, James. I've put a small dot on his left cheek. His distinctive hair contour is visible.

The height discrepancy between Frazier and Lovelady---as in the Wiegman-Darnell blend that Chris prepared---is simply too great for Lovelady to be on the landing also.
Alan & Barry,
I've taken a Wiegman frame from DiDP, a 5 frame composite of the doorway, your Frazier Id and my POV rendering. All three of the frames show the Frazier inside of your red circle, as well as the blue dot. I can't see why you feel my modeled Frazier is in a completely wrong position? Maybe a few inches to low? Please be patient to examine this new GIF and offer some thoughts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 12:32:43 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 02:26:18 AM »
James,
let me try again in case my question was lost or not clear enough.

In your view from Altgens, you have Lovelady coming down from the landing to meet his obligation for Ike's image, why?
Hughes(and perhaps Towner too) suggests he moved up the steps.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 03:51:39 AM »
James,
the difference between BL and Frazier appears to be more than one step as Alan observed.

Also, on your Altgens view.
You have Lovelady coming down to meet his position for Ike's photo but that doesn't appear correct.
His position in Altgens is the highest we see him and he's in the that same position in Wiegman IMO because we still see a slight leaning, then it's from from that position he goes down to a lower step.
Hi Barry,
Barry, you beat this posting by about 20 minutes as I wrote it before I saw your last post.

Let me discuss the Altgens simulation in a little more detail. I think we are dealing with three distinct time periods beginning with the first Wiegman doorway views of Lovelady (W1 landing)-Altgens6 (step 6) -Wiegman (W2 step 6). In other words, Wiegman does not actually catch Lovelady in the Altgens6 location. So for that short period between W1 and W2 there is time for Lovelady to step into the Altgens6 position and then shift slightly eastward for his Wiegman position before W2 starts.

I put 5'8.5? Lovelady on step 6 for Altgens6 because of the similarity of the pose of his head against that of 5'6? Shelley (see post #1184 in the Prayer Woman thread). This step 6 scenario does not require, but could accommodate a slight amount of leaning - if  you think there is some leaning. All of this IMHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 03:51:39 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 04:07:52 PM »
Thanks James,
I agree that your positioning of Lovelady for Altgens looks very good with Shelley but I would suggest that in W1, there is no difference and yet you obviously dissagree.  I don't quite understand why yet sorry.  I was just asking Brian why he thought Wiegman comes perhaps 3-4s after Altgens, I think 1-2s later, now you are saying Wiegman came first because you see Lovelady higher than he is in Altgens. and it's W2 that is closest to Altgens, again I don't understand why, perhaps sometime you could point these differences out visually.
I think in W2, BL is back on the same step he was for Hughes, two up from Jones, whether that's on step 4 or 5 though I'm not sure.