Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What If Grassy Knoll Sounds And Smoke Were "Only" A Diversion?--A Fun Update!  (Read 22319 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: What If Grassy Knoll Sounds And Smoke Were "Only" A Diversion
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »
Advertisement

This policeman's account backs up my hypothesis.  He said the President straightened backed up before he was shot. That coincides rather nicely with frontal bullet coming in through the windshield at z-322 and z-329.  Curiously, these frames and z-331 don't find there way here.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=6&pos=66

They are conveniently not there in the analysis!  You have to look at Costella frames or Lightbox Zapruder frames to see them.

You really think the Gallery which this Forum links to at the top of every page ( https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/ under "JFK Assassination Photographs" ) purposely kept the 35mm scans of Z322 and Z329 out of some "album" so as to confound your pet theory?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2018, 09:01:07 PM »
Sorry I didn't know that this gallery was provided by the JFK Assssination Forum.  I thought it was an independent organization that was just out there to bring forth misinformation and keep from seeing the obvious!    I certainly would have hoped that reflected light of glass particles in midair on the black background were not purposefully missing from there - nor the fact that the red blob over JFK's head at z-331 was inadvertently avoided posting there either!

Out of curiousity, who decides what is important and what gets posted there for "quick" reference?   I would ask that you would include those frames 322,329 and 332 as they are the key to my "pet" theory and extremely important.  On my own thread, someone danced around those photos with closeups of frames that were not from frame 322!    Even Lightbox or Costella Frames would be adequate!  Thanks!   

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »
I'm impressed that you managed to identify the pistol used as a 38 snub nose.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 01:21:34 AM »
Perhaps much of the display and actions on the grassy knoll was staged... who knows...

Offline Benjamin Cole

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »
Yes, I divined as much.

What I am suggesting is that since gunsmoke was present in Dealey Plaza in the wake of the motorcade, and gunshots were heard, but no rifle ever seen, by deduction I think a handgun might have been used.

Also, secreting a handgun to alongside the presidential parade route is a lot better idea than a long rifle.

Given the copious amounts of gunsmoke---Dealey Plaza "reeked" by one account---a snub-nose .38 makes sense, as they release the most smoke, muzzle flash and make the biggest bang. The revolver was very common at the time, with shoulder harnesses etc available. Hand-loading bullets is a popular past-time for .38s. 

But hey, maybe the diversion was a gunpowder-loaded homemade firecracker. Firecrackers were first made with gunpowder.

My main point is that what happened on the Grassy Knoll was a diversion, intended to help assassins, 80 yards behind the president, to escape. It worked to a large degree. Maybe totally for all we know.

Given witness reaction, I think something happened, but there evidently was no shot at the president.

That leaves an intentional diversion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 10:25:51 PM »
Yep, the only unaccounted person seen with a rifle in Dealey Plaza was a slender white male seen on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository.

Ed Hoffman saw two men behind the fence break down a rifle.

Offline Benjamin Cole

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »
John-

Yes, Ed Hoffman. I cast no aspersions, but....

I just find him a dubious witness. Too late. Seems to seek attention.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2018, 11:22:05 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 07:43:03 PM »
John-

Yes, Ed Hoffman. I cast no aspersions, but....

I just find him a dubious witness. Too late. Seems to seek attention.

He told his wife and another friend about it the same day.

There's also Gordon Arnold, who said he saw a "policeman" with a shotgun.