Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK - How "They" killed the 35th President! Volume 2  (Read 8844 times)

Offline John Anderson

Re: JFK - How "They" killed the 35th President! Volume 2
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »
Advertisement
 Hands up, declaring himself innocent.   He looked more like Jesus Christ carrying his cross to Calvary than a cop killer and dangerous sharpshooter / felon!   Truly patsy material!

I'm done here. May you all find out the truth when you meet Oswald in Heaven

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 05:16:08 PM »
In order to discredit this statement, a look alike actor (my conjecture) was hired to run across the street saying it was actually him - this was posted on Youtube in 2014 on its own. I had also noticed that the imposter's  41 second clip is always at the top of the list on a Google search.   You can't miss it!   I wonder how that ordering is set up that it always come up first?   John Iacolleti  pointed out that this clip comes from a Nova Film of 1988.   Thanks for that.  I still maintain that his the original man's neck  is shorter, his adam's apple is way bigger and the birthmarks on the LHS of the picture are missing on the actor.  They only gave a very  brief glimpse of this man in that clip and not great frames to compare..    I don't see these 2 people as being the same - the testimonies don't match.  Sorry.  I studied both clips - not the same people in my opinion nor saying the same thing as they contradict.

::)  Well....I tried.