Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder's testimony to the WC = conspiracy  (Read 23810 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Zapruder's testimony to the WC = conspiracy
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »
Advertisement
It never ceases to amaze me when people think that their own interpretations of what's going on in the Z film are "obvious".

Tell us what's going on in Zap

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2018, 09:46:14 PM »

As to when shots did or did not occur?  Nothing obvious. ;D

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 01:11:34 AM »
As to when shots did or did not occur?  Nothing obvious. ;D
No quick reaction demonstrated by either victim at any point? That kind of 'nothing obvious'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 01:11:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2018, 04:43:35 PM »
No quick reaction demonstrated by either victim at any point? That kind of 'nothing obvious'?

I see lots of "quick reactions" by lots of people.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 06:04:23 PM »
Everyone just continues to ignore Z329/330 where the real head shot comes in and you can see an unmistakable red smear over the President's head, his actual slumping right after and Jacqueline's instantaneous reaction to what has just taken place and wanting to leave the car through the back!
I would call that frontal shot absolutely undeniable given the driver Greer's head going to the corner of the windshield and Kellerman ducking out simultaneously.  If Zapruder shook his camera, it was in reaction to what he just saw and heard - not Z313 however which has no explanation other than a very slight frontal head movement of the POTUS!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 06:04:23 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 03:56:01 AM »

Abraham Zapruder's testimony to the WC gives strong support for a conspiracy.
He says he thought the shots came from behind him... that the police running behind him thought the same... and there was an indication that there were two assassins....

Mr. LIEBELER. As you were standing on this abutment facing Elm street, you say the police ran over behind the concrete structure behind you and down the railroad track behind that, is that right?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. After the shots?

Mr. LIEBELER. Yes.

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.

Mr. LIEBELER. All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Well, yes.

Mr. Zapurder?s comments imply that he thought the head wound he saw was an entrance wound. Of course, just a large wound could not have been an entrance wound, it was where the bullet exited the head. Indeed, it was technically an explosive wound, a large wound covering several square inches which occurred about 5 milliseconds after the formation of the much smaller exit wound (see Larry Sturdivan?s book The JFK Myths).

This was a natural mistake from a non ballistic expert. If that wound was an entry wound, then yes, the shooter would be somewhere behind Mr. Zapruder at z313.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:24 AM »
  Allan, very good post.  I posted the following gif twice here over the years, but nobody commented.  It can get lonely at times here, but I wanted you to know that I totally agree with your analysis.  My gif was put up to show that additional shots came in at about 330, and that Connally was still holding his hat in his right hand up until then.  After that, Connally's hand is forced rapidly down with his body quickly following.  JC doesn't remember when his hand was injured.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:03:35 PM by Steve Taylor »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:24 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
11 posts, including posts with non conforming quotes have just been deleted.

If you are replying to a post, make sure the quoted post conforms to the one space between text lines before you reply.

IOW... In replying to your post, I should be certain that I place a space between the lines of text? 

For example in quoting Paul's post....

It was already known that it would not be right. But then the research had to be restarted again.
space----------------
All those 26 Volumes in the bin can you can you imagine all that invested tax money in a hoax.
Space------------
Explain to me how the shooter could do this from the SN at an angle of about 35 degrees to the target!

Yes there are some who tried that, like Mr. Holland an that former SS agent Howell or like Mr. Robert Cutler without boxes. Or like Mr. Pat Speer investigated those shots.

So keep on tuned.

They failed also, (Mr. Holland an that former SS agent Howell)  if you look well at that documantery!

You always avoid my question of how and exactly from which place the shooter shot behind that window.

Like I showed you before a 35 degrees angle is not possible from that nest layout!!