Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 36432 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
That's right. Just another witness who just so happens to contradict the official story.

How does Kellerman contradict the "official story"?
Kellerman barely a week later and I know how you guys prefer the earliest memories, describes hearing one sound behind the limo like a firecracker then he heard another two shots. 1+2="official story"

We were still traveling at the normal rate of speed of from 12 to 15 miles per hour when I heard a noise, similar to a firecracker, exploding in the area to the rear of the car, about 12:30 p.m.

Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice, "My God, I'm hit!" I turned around to find out what happened when two additional shots rang out, and the President slumped into Mrs. Kennedy's lap and Governor Connally fell_to Mrs. Connally's lap. I heard Mrs. Kennedy shout, "What are they doing to you?"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/sa-kelle.htm

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:49:29 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Walker

That's right. Just another witness who just so happens to contradict the official story.

No matter what happened that day many witnesses were wrong. 

Offline Brian Walker

Yes, an impossibility with bolt action... and testimony from one Special Agent refers to the shots coming in, in "very rapid succession" and another Special Agent testifies that they were coming in "quick succession."

Ct's love vague statements.  This thread proves that point once again.  Flurry is vague and very rapid succession is vague.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Walker

Here's a good start on the meaning of flurry...
a number of things arriving or happening during the same period.
"a flurry of editorials hostile to the administration"
synonyms: spate, wave, flood, deluge, torrent, stream, tide, avalanche;

If SS agent Kellerman's testimony was taken seriously, the WC would have responded differently... Instead, they tried to lead the witness with hints and suggestions to coerce him to say he meant two shots, instead of a "flurry of shots."

And again, two does not equal flurry... and note, he used the word at least twice in his testimony...

Also, two is not a wave or a flood or a deluge or a torrent or an avalanche...

Clear lack of critical thinking skills. The issue is what Kellerman believed flurry meant not what a dictionary says it means. Are you trying to say that everyone has a clear meaning on what flurry means?

I doubt Kellerman looked at a dictionary before he testify to find the exact meaning of the word flurry.

Offline Bill Brown

Clear lack of critical thinking skills. The issue is what Kellerman believed flurry meant not what a dictionary says it means. Are you trying to say that everyone has a clear meaning on what flurry means?

I doubt Kellerman looked at a dictionary before he testify to find the exact meaning of the word flurry.

Brian, your critical thinking skills are top notch.  Go easy on these guys.   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jake Maxwell

Kellerman was the head SA on site.
He used the word "flurry" twice.
He was sitting in Kennedy's limousine...
Two is not a ?flurry?...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:59:03 PM by Jake Maxwell »

Online Royell Storing

Yep, just another eyewitness.

JohnM

Like I said a while back, YOU would Never get seated on a jury due to your immediately discrediting ALL eyewitness testimony.  Likewise, your evaluating/judging the JFK Assassination.  YOU are prejudiced. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Brian Walker

Like I said a while back, YOU would Never get seated on a jury due to your immediately discrediting ALL eyewitness testimony.  Likewise, your evaluating/judging the JFK Assassination.  YOU are prejudiced.

As Royell ignores all the witnesses who said there were less than four shots, and there was no flurry of shots.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:13:11 PM by Brian Walker »