Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 37092 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

CZ 452 bolt-action rimfire rifle with silencer

Brilliant, so you go to great trouble to setup your Patsy who was high and behind and then for some unknown reason you have a shooter in the opposite direction, surrounded by open area and to top it off uses completely different ballistics, in what possible universe does that make sense?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Brilliant, so you go to great trouble to setup your Patsy who was high and behind and then for some unknown reason you have a shooter in the opposite direction, surrounded by open area and to top it off uses completely different ballistics, in what possible universe does that make sense?

JohnM

The one where contractions don't matter
Like 42 groups, 84 shooters and 214 conspirators
Freeman and his ilk went to TrumpU

Offline Jerry Freeman

Guys ...it's called distraction.
Make a big boom from a window and that's what most people hear.
Meanwhile....Back and to the left.

Freeman and his ilk went to TrumpU

Dropout

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

During Kellerman's WC Testimony, he also describes the JFK Limo's rapid acceleration as, "jumping out of the GD street". Of course, we do Not see anything close to this level of JFK Limo acceleration on the Current Zapruder Film.  Basing conclusions on what we see on the Current Zapruder Film will frequently lead to inaccuracy, which is the intended purpose. This frequent inaccuracy also applies to the speed of the JFk Limo being based on frames/images from the Current Zapruder Film.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:07:37 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Brian Walker

What did SS agent Roy Kellerman mean when he testified that a flurry of shells came into Kennedy's limousine?

Mr. SPECTER. As you are positioning yourself in the witness chair, your right hand is up with the finger at the ear level as if clutching from the right of the head; would that be an accurate description of the position you pictured there?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked just now, a flurry of shells come into the car. I then looked back and this time Mr. Hill, who was riding on the left front bumper of our followup car, was on the back trunk of that car; the President was sideways down into. the back seat.
Mr. SPECTER. Indicating on his left side.
Mr. KELLERMAN. Right; just like I am here.
Mr. SPECTER. You mean, correct, left side?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Correct; yes, sir. Governor Connally by that time is lying flat backwards into her lap-- Mrs. Connally--and she was lying flat over him.

LATER in his testimony he referred to a flurry of shots...

Mr. SPECTER. Now, did President Kennedy say anything beside, "My God, I am hit."
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is the last words he said, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Did Mrs. Kennedy say anything at that specific time?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, there was an awful lot of confusion in that back seat. She did a lot of talking which I can't recall all the phrases.
Mr. SPECTER. Well, pinpoint--
Mr. KELLERMAN. But after the flurry of shots, I recall her saying, "What are they doing to you?" Now again, of course, my comparison of the voice of her speech--certainly, I have heard it many times, and in the car there was conversation she was carrying on through shock, I am sure.

Is this evidence of a conspiracy??

Nobody on here has any idea what Kellerman meant by flurry.  I am sure there are some people who would use the word to describe 3 shots.  Why would Kellerman know more than anyone else how many shots there were?

It is only evidence of a conspiracy if you already concluded there was a conspiracy and are now trying to jam aquare pegs into round holes to prove it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Mike Orr

What Kellerman meant when he said there was a " flurry of shells come into the car " is quite simple . That MEANS that there was " a FLURRY of SHELLS come into the car " ! Kellerman must not have been briefed that morning . Clint Hill was not briefed that morning about the fact that there was not supposed to be a blowout in the BACK of JFK's head like Clint first said , but then changed his mind on wound placement . Kellerman and Hill must have gotten straightened out when Gerald Ford briefed them on "WOUND PLACEMENT" ( NO , the SHOT was at the BASE of the NECK) along with "WOUND PLACEMENT HUMES" ! Why was Jackie Kennedy's answers on JFK's head wound taken out of her testimony as to not be seen ?

Offline Jake Maxwell

Here's a good start on the meaning of flurry...
a number of things arriving or happening during the same period.
"a flurry of editorials hostile to the administration"
synonyms: spate, wave, flood, deluge, torrent, stream, tide, avalanche;

If SS agent Kellerman's testimony was taken seriously, the WC would have responded differently... Instead, they tried to lead the witness with hints and suggestions to coerce him to say he meant two shots, instead of a "flurry of shots."

And again, two does not equal flurry... and note, he used the word at least twice in his testimony...

Also, two is not a wave or a flood or a deluge or a torrent or an avalanche...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

When Kellerman said "flurry of shots" and "flurry of shells", he obviously meant a few fragments.

Whatever it takes...