Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 37161 times)

Offline Steve Taylor

Advertisement
There is a pattern among the majority of the people who heard one shot and a pause then heard 2 shots that were very close to each other. If you were going by the span length between 3 shots as bam......bam.bam then that pretty much takes the Carcano out of the picture and would take many other kinds of rifles out of the picture as well from one shooter. The AR15 or its M16 on fully auto would not work either. In the USMC , the 1st thing I realized after bursting off a few rounds on automatic at night with tracer rounds was that the M16 would just shoot the next round higher than the last round like you were just walking up the tree while firing . We know Hickey had an AR 15 but it was pretty doubtful that Hickey fired his AR15 that day. If there was a headshot from the right front then that shot was taken because at the time there did not seem to be a kill shot on JFK . I still feel like the throat shot was frontal through the windshield and did not transverse the neck because of the bullet being slowed down by going through the windshield before hitting JFK , plus there were the very small leaks in JFK.s  face during the embalming. We might get a few more files after "Poppy" dies but I'm guessing that the remaining files have pretty much been "sanitized" by now. You never know ! There might be a file that slips by . I'm not sure we would believe the truth if it were told to us. November 22nd 1963 will probably never be solved to a full extent of what we think really happened . Nothing would surprise me after our last election for President !

Mike, if you are in a sitting position with an M16, instead of gripping the upper reciever from below, you make a circle with your fingers around the barrel, it would provide a steady platform and minimize any rise in elevation.  At less than 100 yards it should be negligible. 
  My proposed shooter is in the DalTex.  If I remember correctly, an M16 can be broken down in two seconds, to a size that would fit into a gym bag.  I'm not saying this is the way it happened, but it is a possibility, and agrees with UPI, Kellerman and others.  Semper Fi.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

The Lee Bowers Story
--by Dave Perry
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bowers.txt
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:18:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

The Lee Bowers Story

Could it be, Lee took antihistamines, dozed off
and struck the abutment? Is it possible a sneezing fit caused him
to loose control of the vehicle? In my view the answer is YES. I
will modify my opinion when someone comes forward with verifiable
facts to the contrary.
My answer to that is this... just more speculation

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Charleston

"You lost me at "Richard Charnin"."

The point with me listing Richard Charnin's list of witnesses who heard BANG-BANG for the last two shots is to simply point out that others have noticed that a significant number of witnesses have said the same thing for the last shot like sound(s).

Another person NOT on Charnin's list:

Covering JFK: Gunshots ring in Dealey Plaza

Within a minute into this clip, Robert MacNeil repeats the common statement from witnesses BANG then BANG-BANG  TWO SHOTS much closer together, very close.

I found this additional BANG-BANG witness within the last year as I have been listening to witness interviews for a long time.  Typically when they are interviewed, the witness will tell the interviewer BANG-BANG for the last shot like sounds and that comment is usually ignored.

IF BANG-BANG was caused by TWO separate shots, then that is a HUGE revelation and it would be very, very important in solving this "mystery."  But it appears to me the interviewers just ignore the BANG-BANG comments because every knowledgable JFK assassination buff knows that Dealey Plaza is essentially an echo chamber.  BUT IS THAT TRUE?

For the comments I've seen on this thread, it is TOO early to show how to PROVE whether the last two sounds were caused by an echo OR if the last two sounds were caused by two different shots.

But one thing that can be discussed now is that I can play MANY witnesses saying the last TWO sounds were like BANG-BANG but virtually none of the witnesses talk about the first shot sounding like BANG-BANG, very close together.  That observation alone would lead any reasonable person to conclude that the last two sounds were BANG-BANG because the first shot like sound DID NOT ECHO. If the last shot echoed, then the first shot should have echoed but the vast majority of the BANG-BANG witnesses did NOT say that!

Since the first shot did NOT echo according to most witnesses, then what does that PROBABLY mean?  Obviously, it means that the last two sounds were caused by different shots.  And knowing that it PROBABLy means that a powerful conspiracy killed JFK.

And it probably means that a significant amount of evidence was forged to hide the truth.

But remember this: No matter how many witnesses say they heard BANG-BANG, it does NOT prove there were two separate shots fired about the time President Kennedy was shot in the head.  Fortunately, there is other evidence available that allows us to determine the correct answers in the JFK assassination "mystery."

Offline Steve Taylor

Since the first shot did NOT echo according to most witnesses, then what does that PROBABLY mean?  Obviously, it means that the last two sounds were caused by different shots.  And knowing that it PROBABLy means that a powerful conspiracy killed JFK.

Excellent point that I have never heard before.  This should be added to everybody's arsenal.

Senator Yarborough, two cars behind the President, also heard bang-bang, said the motorcade seemed to stop and was very suspicious of the SS lack of action.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Charleston

Brilliant, so you go to great trouble to setup your Patsy who was high and behind and then for some unknown reason you have a shooter in the opposite direction, surrounded by open area and to top it off uses completely different ballistics, in what possible universe does that make sense?

It makes perfect sense to have a shooter in a position who would have a clear view and a short shot to finish off the President. 

#1 priority was JFK had to be killed or the conspirators would hang.  The conspirators set it up so that all of the important evidence was controlled by one person.  No matter what the evidence showed, it would be possible to change, forge or ignore evidence and information.

Another problematic witness, policeman Eugene Boone says about 11 min 45 sec BANG-------BANG-BANG.

It would be VERY UNLIKELY that so many would say BANG-BANG for the last two noises unless that is what actually happened.  Then you have to ask was the BANG-BANG caused by two different shots OR was it an echo?

If you vote for an echo, then you have to explain why they didn't hear BANG-BANG for the first shot.

Eugene Boone, Roy Kellerman and dozens of other witnesses say the last two shots were BANG-BANG, or similar descriptions.  it should seem reasonable that anyone who wants to know the truth would try to understand what these witnesses really heard.

Fortunately, there is other evidence available which proves which explanation is correct, two shots for BANG-BANG or an echo.

Offline Bill Chapman

My answer to that is this... just more speculation

Speculation seems to be your stock-in-trade

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jake Maxwell

It's really hard to believe that two or three bullets could have done all the damage to the president, governor, Tague, and limo...
Both the windshield and the chrome trim look like direct hits... Kellerman's flurry of shots seems credible by just looking at the results...