Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Two Separate Wound Paths in JFK's Brain Prove Two Bullets Hit the Head  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Two Separate Wound Paths in JFK's Brain Prove Two Bullets Hit the Head
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 03:07:00 PM »
Advertisement
You must be kidding. So you're once again going to fall back on this dodge? What specifically does your question have to do with the two separate wound paths documented in the supplemental autopsy report (subcortical), in the HSCA FPP report (cortical), and in the Clark Panel report (both cortical and subcortical)? When are you going to venture to explain how a bullet entering at the debunked cowlick site could have created the subcortical damage (and also deposited the high fragment trail and the two back-of-head fragments that are below that site)?

The only "real problem" is your lack of reading. As you should know, I've written entire articles on the head wounds, and several chapters in my new book deal with the entry and exit wounds. I've also detailed my position on the head wounds in countless replies in this forum.

Pay attention this time:

There was an entry wound in the right temple. The exit wound for this entry point was the large right occipital-parietal wound that dozens of witnesses, in three different locations, described seeing, and some of them even drew diagrams of the wound. Autopsy photo F8 shows a sizable occipital in the occipital region. Dr. Mantik and Dr. Chesser have confirmed with OD measurements that occipital bone is missing in the AP skull x-ray. The AP and lateral x-rays also show a defect in the right temple, and several witnesses, including mortician Tom Robinson, saw a small wound in the right temple.

There was an rear entry wound 1 cm above and 2.5 cm to the right of the EOP. This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull, which is not at all unusual, with a large part of it lodging near the right ear and with another part breaking up into fragments that went from near the EOP entry site to a point just above the right eye. However, it is also possible that this bullet, or at least most of it, blew out the trapezoidal parietal skull fragment and the triangular frontal skull fragment and exited through the triangular defect, i.e., that it (or most of it) coursed through the parietal bone and exited from the rear portion of the frontal bone, about 1 inch from the right temple entry point, which would explain the sizable gap between the frontal defect and the parietal defect (the revealing gap that HSCA FPP chairman Dr. Baden was so desperate to hide). Both exit scenarios are plausible. I favor the first scenario but am open to the second one.

Are we clear?

Are we clear?

Not hardly. Why don't you flesh this theory out for better understanding. Which shot was first? Where was the mystery shooter located?

The only "real problem" is your lack of reading. As you should know, I've written entire articles on the head wounds, and several chapters in my new book deal with the entry and exit wounds. I've also detailed my position on the head wounds in countless replies in this forum.

I have read your paper on CE 543 and why there were only two shots. That is all. With that in mind how is it possible that now you have three shots or more. You have two head shots where every eyewitness and several earwitnesses in Dealey Plaza stated there was only one. Garland Slack stated that there were only two shots just by the sound a bullet makes when it hits flesh. He obviously did not hear the muzzle blast or the impact sound of your second headshot.

There was an rear entry wound 1 cm above and 2.5 cm to the right of the EOP.  This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull,which is not at all unusual, with a large part of it lodging near the right ear and with another part breaking up into fragments that went from near the EOP entry site to a point just above the right eye.

The bullet fragmented in the brain and there are two wound trails in this very explanation of the shot from behind.

This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull,which is not at all unusual,

I would think it would be highly unusual for the bullet to remain. Why would it remain? Maybe another shot without enough powder behind it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 03:07:00 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2024, 06:53:32 PM »
Are we clear?

Not hardly. Why don't you flesh this theory out for better understanding. Which shot was first? Where was the mystery shooter located?

What does any of this have to do with the two separate wound paths in the brain? Posing irrelevant questions does not deal with the core issue of the two separate wound paths. You cannot credibly deal with inconvenient facts by resorting to questions about theories.

I have read your paper on CE 543 and why there were only two shots. That is all. With that in mind how is it possible that now you have three shots or more. You have two head shots where every eyewitness and several earwitnesses in Dealey Plaza stated there was only one. Garland Slack stated that there were only two shots just by the sound a bullet makes when it hits flesh. He obviously did not hear the muzzle blast or the impact sound of your second headshot.

This seems like a diversion and evasion based on your fringe theory of the shooting. There were at least six shots fired:

Reactions to Six Shots in the Zapruder Film
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nnp3Vch_KMOB_qufAhlQOCLTTS9jqNV0/view

Extra Bullets and Missed Shots in Dealey Plaza
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WRwhDQ9HMydf5pICsHwgtkoNKw0YSO8T/view

There was an rear entry wound 1 cm above and 2.5 cm to the right of the EOP.  This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull,which is not at all unusual, with a large part of it lodging near the right ear and with another part breaking up into fragments that went from near the EOP entry site to a point just above the right eye.

The bullet fragmented in the brain and there are two wound trails in this very explanation of the shot from behind.

Did you forget about the high fragment trail, which is nearly 2 inches above the debunked cowlick site and nearly 6 inches above the EOP site?

Anyway, my explanation does not posit two separate wound trails. I'm not sure where you're getting this from what I said. The two trails that my explanation allows would be connected, would be near each other, would diverge from a point near the EOP site, and could be associated with the EOP site. Moreover, my two connected wound trails would not include the high fragment trail.

This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull,which is not at all unusual,

I would think it would be highly unusual for the bullet to remain. Why would it remain? Maybe another shot without enough powder behind it.

No, it is not unusual for bullets to remain in the skull. From an article on the NIH website:

----------------------------------------------------------
Bullets or bullet fragments can cause penetrating injuries to the brain tissue and sometimes remain in the skull. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32671176/)

Jen Danna, a retired medical researcher who writes on forensic and crime topics, in her article "Forensics 101," notes that bullets that hit skulls "often" cause both an entry wound and an exit wound--"often," not "always":

Unlike blunt force trauma, gunshot wounds often cause both an entrance and an exit wound. ("Forensics 101: Bullet Wounds in Bone--the Skull," https://jenjdanna.com/blog/2013/4/2/forensics-101-bullet-wounds-in-bonethe-skull.html)

In an article on the Justice Department website, H. Kijewski notes that lead bullets frequently do not create exit wounds when they hit skulls:

While hard shell ammunition almost always penetrates both sides of the skull, lead bullets frequently do not. ("Determining Caliber, Bullet Type, and Velocity from the Morphology of the Wound in the Skull," https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/determining-caliber-bullet-type-and-velocity-morphology-wound-skull

This is especially interesting because the bullet that struck the Tague curb was a lead bullet--a sample taken from the hole in the curb found no indication of copper or steel. (Of course, this caused the WC to float the crazy theory that a lead fragment from the alleged single headshot bullet, from the bullet's cross-section no less, somehow magically flew over the roll bar, traveled over 200 feet, and hit the curb with enough velocity to chip it or to directly hit Tague's right cheek and cut it.)

And notice, too, that Kijewski does not say that hard-shell ammo (i.e., FMJ ammo) always creates exit wounds but that it "almost always" does so--thus, even FMJ ammo will not always make an exit wound.

Even when bullets enter the body through soft tissue, they do not always create an exit wound. From an article on Medscape titled "Forensic Pathology of Firearm Wounds":

. . .  a bullet may either exit the body, producing both entrance and exit wounds (perforating), or remain in the body. . . . (https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1975428-overview)

An article in the British Medical Journal notes that during WWI, operations were frequently done on headshot victims "when the bullet remained in the skull":

Operations were frequently undertaken when the bullet remained in the skull, but when it [the bullet] was not found at once, no extensive search was made for it, for fear of injuring the brain. . . . ("The War: Wounds of the Head and Brain," British Medical Journal, 2/19/1916,  p. 287, https://www.google.com/books/edition/British_Medical_Journal/g5BMAQAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=%22bullet+remained+in+the+skull%22&pg=RA1-PA287&printsec=frontcover

So, yes, it would have been possible for a bullet to have hit JFK's skull without creating an exit wound.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 06:57:04 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 04:24:49 AM »
What does any of this have to do with the two separate wound paths in the brain? Posing irrelevant questions does not deal with the core issue of the two separate wound paths. You cannot credibly deal with inconvenient facts by resorting to questions about theories.

This seems like a diversion and evasion based on your fringe theory of the shooting. There were at least six shots fired:

Did you forget about the high fragment trail, which is nearly 2 inches above the debunked cowlick site and nearly 6 inches above the EOP site?

Anyway, my explanation does not posit two separate wound trails. I'm not sure where you're getting this from what I said. The two trails that my explanation allows would be connected, would be near each other, would diverge from a point near the EOP site, and could be associated with the EOP site. Moreover, my two connected wound trails would not include the high fragment trail.

No, it is not unusual for bullets to remain in the skull. From an article on the NIH website:

Bullets or bullet fragments can cause penetrating injuries to the brain tissue and sometimes remain in the skull. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32671176/)

Jen Danna, a retired medical researcher who writes on forensic and crime topics, in her article "Forensics 101," notes that bullets that hit skulls "often" cause both an entry wound and an exit wound--"often," not "always":

Unlike blunt force trauma, gunshot wounds often cause both an entrance and an exit wound. ("Forensics 101: Bullet Wounds in Bone--the Skull," https://jenjdanna.com/blog/2013/4/2/forensics-101-bullet-wounds-in-bonethe-skull.html)

In an article on the Justice Department website, H. Kijewski notes that lead bullets frequently do not create exit wounds when they hit skulls:

While hard shell ammunition almost always penetrates both sides of the skull, lead bullets frequently do not. ("Determining Caliber, Bullet Type, and Velocity from the Morphology of the Wound in the Skull," https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/determining-caliber-bullet-type-and-velocity-morphology-wound-skull

This is especially interesting because the bullet that struck the Tague curb was a lead bullet--a sample taken from the hole in the curb found no indication of copper or steel. (Of course, this caused the WC to float the crazy theory that a lead fragment from the alleged single headshot bullet, from the bullet's cross-section no less, somehow magically flew over the roll bar, traveled over 200 feet, and hit the curb with enough velocity to chip it or to directly hit Tague's right cheek and cut it.)

And notice, too, that Kijewski does not say that hard-shell ammo (i.e., FMJ ammo) always creates exit wounds but that it "almost always" does so--thus, even FMJ ammo will not always make an exit wound.

Even when bullets enter the body through soft tissue, they do not always create an exit wound. From an article on Medscape titled "Forensic Pathology of Firearm Wounds":

. . .  a bullet may either exit the body, producing both entrance and exit wounds (perforating), or remain in the body. . . . (https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1975428-overview)

An article in the British Medical Journal notes that during WWI, operations were frequently done on headshot victims "when the bullet remained in the skull":

Operations were frequently undertaken when the bullet remained in the skull, but when it [the bullet] was not found at once, no extensive search was made for it, for fear of injuring the brain. . . . ("The War: Wounds of the Head and Brain," British Medical Journal, 2/19/1916,  p. 287, https://www.google.com/books/edition/British_Medical_Journal/g5BMAQAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=%22bullet+remained+in+the+skull%22&pg=RA1-PA287&printsec=frontcover

So, yes, it would have been possible for a bullet to have hit JFK's skull without creating an exit wound.

To hell with earwitness and eyewitness accounts. Let's light up Dealey Plaza, 4 shots besides LHO’s two, good thinking, way outside of the box.

-------

Three wound trails. You do not think that is possible given you feel the bullet dramatically fragmented.

--------

Interesting articles but raises more questions than are answered. Basically an entrance wound and a known bullet left in the brain. In this case there is not an entrance wound, exit wound, or bullet.

Can you point out the whole bullet left in JFK’s skull in the X-rays of JFK’s skull.

SHOT 1 WC's

There was an rear entry wound 1 cm above and 2.5 cm to the right of the EOP. This bullet probably broke up inside the skull and remained in the skull, which is not at all unusual, with a large part of it lodging near the right ear and with another part breaking up into fragments that went from near the EOP entry site to a point just above the right eye. However, it is also possible that this bullet, or at least most of it, blew out the trapezoidal parietal skull fragment and the triangular frontal skull fragment and exited through the triangular defect, i.e., that it (or most of it) coursed through the parietal bone and exited from the rear portion of the frontal bone...

SHOT 2 MTG

...about 1 inch from the right temple entry point, which would explain the sizable gap between the frontal defect and the parietal defect (the revealing gap that HSCA FPP chairman Dr. Baden was so desperate to hide). Both exit scenarios are plausible. I favor the first scenario but am open to the second one.

Where is the evidence of an entrance and exit wound of shot 2? Where is the shooter located? One time it was in front of the car on the Triple Underpass?

Gary Mack in this video completely disagrees with you about a second shot and no exit wound. He specifically addresses this theory:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2024, 04:24:49 AM »