Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Assassination Film: Proof of Tampering? Opinion  (Read 6085 times)

Offline Chris Bristow

Re: JFK Assassination Film: Proof of Tampering? Opinion
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 12:39:51 AM »
Advertisement
I believe this discrepency is just a matter of perspective. I just did a short video on it. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 12:39:51 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 09:01:50 PM »
Jackie's return from the trunk lid to the backseat...

It would have been interesting to see how Jackie managed to retreat from the JFK Limo trunk lid and then re-enter the back seat/bench seat: (1) With her profusely bleeding husband Now stretched out across that same back/bench seat, (2) The JFK Limo simultaneously accelerating at such a rapid pace that ASAIC Kellerman's WC Testimony described it as, "...Jumped out of the G.D. street", and (3) Completely achieve this maneuver in mere seconds despite the horrific calamity unfolding all around her. The degree of difficulty in accomplishing All of this, Amidst All of this, in Mere Seconds, probably explains why All of Jackie's "activity" during this time frame is Absent from assassination images.     
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:07:57 PM by Royell Storing »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 02:29:44 AM »
I believe this discrepency is just a matter of perspective. I just did a short video on it. 
Chris, these attached renderings may be a few frames from a perfect sync,but they seem consistent with the perspective differences as the  root cause for the apparent discrepancies between Zapruder and Nix, as you already noted in your post..

201808151807 Z274  vs Nix Jackie on trunk half size.gif

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 02:29:44 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 03:14:08 AM »
James,

The frame count is the same, up until I stop the Zfilm, at which time the Nix film ends. Hmm!!!

The perspective does not explain the speed in which Jackie slides back into the rear seat from (z411-z417) or 6/18.3 = .327seconds.

Use a stopwatch and let .327seconds expire.

.327seconds is faster than you can say "click click" or the mimicking of starting and stopping the stopwatch.

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 03:39:32 AM »
James,

The frame count is the same, up until I stop the Zfilm, at which time the Nix film ends. Hmm!!!

The perspective does not explain the speed in which Jackie slides back into the rear seat from (z411-z417) or 6/18.3 = .327seconds.

Use a stopwatch and let .327seconds expire.

.327seconds is faster than you can say "click click" or the mimicking of starting and stopping the stopwatch.
Sorry Chris D. I was replying to Chris Bristow's assessment of perspective differences for Jackie on the trunk. I have not looked at your observation, but I will later.  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2018, 03:39:32 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2018, 06:33:58 PM »
I understand.
I'll make it easier on the eyes.
Jackie stabilized.
She turns away from Clint, her head facing towards the front of the limo, she plants her left hand/arm down, her movement stops ( stopwatch- click click) before she slides back into her seat in record time. 
Try recreating this in a static vehicle with a stopwatch (click click).

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 07:43:09 PM »
I understand.
I'll make it easier on the eyes.
Jackie stabilized.
She turns away from Clint, her head facing towards the front of the limo, she plants her left hand/arm down, her movement stops ( stopwatch- click click) before she slides back into her seat in record time. 
Try recreating this in a static vehicle with a stopwatch (click click).

As mentioned on page 1 of this thread, Jackie is also working around the body of her husband who has fallen across the back seat of the Limo. Plus, if you have seen pics of the JFK Limo back/bench seat after the shooting, there is blood all over this specific area of the back seat. The amount of blood in that area was such that it spilled down off the seat onto the floor board. Jackie's skirt should have been extremely soaked/stained with blood as she came into direct contact with this section of the rear bench seat. Her skirt does Not display anything close to this degree of staining when she leaves AF1 and gets into the ambulance at Andrews Air Force Base.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:53:27 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 07:43:09 PM »