Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My grandmother was in Dallas...  (Read 10558 times)

Offline Doug Easterly

Re: My grandmother was in Dallas...
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2018, 05:09:07 PM »
Advertisement
and....nada!! I mean WTH I took we were going to solve the mystery of Ms Babushka!!  We did it with Doris Mumford on the eve of the 50th about 5 years ago this time! Remember for years Doris Mumford was incorrectly ID as Cynthia McKinney who wrote an eyewitness account of the assassination, stating she was on the infamous grassy knoll that day for a not well known and now long defunct paper in Chula Vista, CA on the 20th anniversary way back in Nov. 1983. I submit that published story was either a fabrication on her part OR the little known paper did sloppy journalism by inserting a stock photo of the woman who was revealed to be Doris Mumford next to the story without explanation that  this picture is NOT of our reporter but a stock photo. Anyways, isnt it odd that this supposed daughter finds the forum, engages it, and then disappears. Im sure the mother, if she has Alzheimers, is not searching the internet so impact to her psyche shouldnt be of issue!! 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:21:30 PM by Doug Easterly »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2018, 05:09:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »
and....nada!! I mean WTH I took we were going to solve the mystery of Ms Babushka!!  We did it with Doris Mumford on the eve of the 50th about 5 years ago this time! Remember for years Doris Mumford was incorrectly ID as Cynthia McKinnon who wrote an eyewitness account of the assassination, stating she was on the infamous grassy knoll that day for a not well known and now long defunct paper in Chula Vista, CA on the 20th anniversary way back in Nov. 1983. I submit it that published story was either a fabrication on her part OR the little known paper did sloppy journalism by inserting a stock photo of the woman who was revealed to be Doris Mumford next to the story without explanation that  this picture is NOT of our reporter but a stock photo. Anyways, isnt it odd that this daughter finds the forum, engages and then disappears. Im sure the mother, if she has Alzheimers, is not searching the internet so impact to her psyche shouldnt be of issue.

Could be the guy is shopping around whatever photo(s) he might have. Give this time to play out one way or the other. Also, if this is true, jumping to the conclusion that his Grandma was Babushka = knee-jerk. He simply said she often wore a scarf. He did Not say the picture(s) in question included his Grandma wearing a scarf on 11/22/63. Remember, the ID of the woman standing at the light pole alongside Mumford allegedly Remains Unknown to this day.

Offline Doug Easterly

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »
     Could be the guy is shopping around whatever photo(s) he might have. Give this time to play out one way or the other. Also, if this is true, jumping to the conclusion that his Grandma was Babushka = knee-jerk. He simply said she often wore a scarf. He did Not say the picture(s) in question included his Grandma wearing a scarf on 11/22/63. Remember, the ID of the woman standing at the light pole alongside Mumford allegedly Remains Unknown to this day.

Royell, maybe youre right. My bad as I assumed Kendall was a female? Yeah, you would assume as people get into twilight of their lives, they would want to reveal certain "secrets" so maybe that lightpole woman and the black Tshirt dude on the fire escape of the Dal-Tex building will eventually be identified, but I'm thinking if not for the 50th, already 5 years ago, then when?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2018, 05:36:47 PM »