Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Henry Wade- 'Token' Dallas D.A.  (Read 6815 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Henry Wade- 'Token' Dallas D.A.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »
Advertisement
I never understood why District Attorney Henry Wade was called as a witness to testify before the Commission. He didn't witness anything.
He wasn't a witness to the assassination...Tippits murder..Oswald's arrest...Oswald's line-ups at the DPD..he did not interrogate Oswald or anyone connected with Oswald...Marina, the Paines...no one.

However...Henry Wade stood as the judge, jury, and chief prosecutor [or persecutor really] of Lee Harvey Oswald based on his sole discernment of what must be.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-oswald-affair/

Scary huh?
Wade essentially testified as to what everybody else reported to him.
This is typical of the Warren Commission's zeal to amass a voluminous report of hearings and exhibits. For the most part, too much of it was spin that had too little to do with the assassination.

He spent the day, he says, with his old buddy J.B. Connally, the  Governor of Texas.

Mr Wade's #1 hatchet man Assistant District Attorney William F.  'Bill' Alexander did not testify for the Warren Commission and yet he was a witness and on the scene at critical events on the day of the assassination.

http://assassinationofjfk.net/looking-at-the-tippit-case-from-a-different-angle/

Was Alexander and his pals Gerald Hill and Capt W R Westbrook all joined at the hip to Hugh Aynesworth??....
Who was present at the locations of the assassination in Dealey Plaza..the Tippit murder scene..the arrest at the Texas Theater...the Oswald rooming house...the Paine residence...and the execution of Oswald !!! Aynesworth was also not called as a witness to the Warren Commission and yet it might seem that he witnessed everything.
Whitewash- was their only client.

If Wade "didn't know anything"...What was he doing there?

Thank you for the links to the articles ...   Unfortunately they do nothing but add to the confused tale, although i'm sure that was not the intent of the authors.   

I'd love to debate the article point by point but there is  so much information and DISINFORMATION in the article that it would take months to analyze the article point by point.

Here's a simple example of what I'm referring to......   Do you see anything wrong with this account of Truly and Baker's dash through the building?

"We ran to the freight elevators in the back of the building because the front elevators do not go beyond the fourth floor, but the two freight cars had both been left somewhere up in the top floors and we took the stairs, the officer ahead of me. When I reached the second-floor landing, the officer was already at the open door of the lunchroom, some twenty or twenty-five feet away. No, I couldn’t tell you exactly how much time it took, all this, but it wasn’t long . . .”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 04:14:27 PM »
Here is what I don't get...We have some far left liberal members here who seem to absolutely despise far right conservative politics and yet these same guys support wholeheartedly the conclusions of the ultra right that Kennedy was killed by a communist...so said the staunchest right winger you could ever know about--Henry M Wade  ??? I just don't get it.
BTW the same Wade as Roe v Wade.
Also BTW LBJ was a 'Democrat' but he was no liberal and neither was his lap dog Jane Edna Hoover :-\

Wade wanted a legal way to abort Negro babies....  That's what Roe Vs  Wade was all about.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 04:29:39 PM »
Wade wanted a legal way to abort Negro babies....  That's what Roe Vs  Wade was all about.

WTF?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 04:29:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2020, 04:57:09 PM »
I never understood why District Attorney Henry Wade was called as a witness to testify before the Commission. He didn't witness anything.
He wasn't a witness to the assassination...Tippits murder..Oswald's arrest...Oswald's line-ups at the DPD..he did not interrogate Oswald or anyone connected with Oswald...Marina, the Paines...no one.

However...Henry Wade stood as the judge, jury, and chief prosecutor [or persecutor really] of Lee Harvey Oswald based on his sole discernment of what must be.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-oswald-affair/

Scary huh?
Wade essentially testified as to what everybody else reported to him.
This is typical of the Warren Commission's zeal to amass a voluminous report of hearings and exhibits. For the most part, too much of it was spin that had too little to do with the assassination.

He spent the day, he says, with his old buddy J.B. Connally, the  Governor of Texas.

Mr Wade's #1 hatchet man Assistant District Attorney William F.  'Bill' Alexander did not testify for the Warren Commission and yet he was a witness and on the scene at critical events on the day of the assassination.

http://assassinationofjfk.net/looking-at-the-tippit-case-from-a-different-angle/

Was Alexander and his pals Gerald Hill and Capt W R Westbrook all joined at the hip to Hugh Aynesworth??....
Who was present at the locations of the assassination in Dealey Plaza..the Tippit murder scene..the arrest at the Texas Theater...the Oswald rooming house...the Paine residence...and the execution of Oswald !!! Aynesworth was also not called as a witness to the Warren Commission and yet it might seem that he witnessed everything.
Whitewash- was their only client.

If Wade "didn't know anything"...What was he doing there?

The article identified below,  is RUBBISH!!   ....

Looking at the Tippit Case from a Different Angle

A Theory
by Staffan H Westerberg and Pete Engwall
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 05:45:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 05:24:21 PM »
WTF?

With the legalization of killing the unborn....   The next step would have been the legalization of aborting any baby that was conceived out of wedlock....IOW any unmarried woman could have been legally forced to have an abortion, and since many Negro babies are conceived out of wedlock.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2020, 05:24:21 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2020, 05:55:51 PM »
With the legalization of killing the unborn....   The next step would have been the legalization of aborting any baby that was conceived out of wedlock....IOW any unmarried woman could have been legally forced to have an abortion, and since many Negro babies are conceived out of wedlock.....
Henry Wade, as the Dallas County DA, defended the anti-abortion laws of Dallas County. It was Roe (Norma McCorvey) - who wanted an abortion and who challenged the law outlawing abortion versus Wade, the DA who was defending that law.

I have absolutely no idea as to how you think Wade was supporting abortion. But then I have no idea what you say on anything else either.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 05:56:58 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 06:01:04 PM »
Henry Wade, as the Dallas County DA, defended the anti-abortion laws of Dallas County. It was Roe (Norma McCorvey) - who wanted an abortion and who challenged the law outlawing abortion versus Wade, the DA who was defending that law.

I have absolutely no idea as to how you think Wade was supporting abortion. But then I have no idea what you say on anything else either.

What was the outcome of the lawsuit?....   Did Henry Wade lose cases?     Why do you think the case was brought to court?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 06:01:04 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 06:45:32 PM »
What was the outcome of the lawsuit?....   Did Henry Wade lose cases?     Why do you think the case was brought to court?

The secret government arranged for the case to go to Wade knowing he would lose it through ineptness or could be "persuaded" to purposely lose it?

A bit far for me. In Netfilk's "The Confession Killer", the two Texas Rangers handling Henry Lee Lucas did some unusual things, such as supposedly giving Lucas some hints so he could "confess" to visiting law enforcement eager to close cold cases around the United States. They eventually got the count up to 600 murders. Lucas told a Japanese film crew given special access that he had done a few in Japan, traveling there by car.

The District Attorney of McLennan County in Waco, Vic Feazell, questioned the "closing" of a case in Waco, based on a Lucas "confession". As a consequence, the Texas Dept. of Public Safety (in charge of the Rangers) and Dallas TV-station WFAA launched a campaign to discredit Feazell.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:51:34 PM by Jerry Organ »