Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White  (Read 22773 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 10:16:25 PM »
Advertisement
Okay.  So, you do not believe Beverly Oliver and instead, you were simply doing your best to reply to every single post made on this forum.

I know that you're in the habit of posting on threads without actually reading them first, but this thread is not about Beverly Oliver.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 10:16:25 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2018, 11:33:07 PM »
Before the Forum was hacked there was a good discussion about Gorilla Lovelady person and famous plaid shirt. Did Billy Nolan Lovelady really had that plaid shirt, is he the person on Altgens 6... Many questions without answers.
In my modest, armchair research I have reached the conclusion that the person seen on Martin/Hughes films, wearing red plaid shirt, later seen in DPD office when LHO was brought in, I think that person was Roscoe White.

Hey Patrick, you forgot this gorilla man too.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2018, 02:36:09 AM »
I don't understand the purpose of this discussion. Summarized, the hypothesis is:

a) Billy Lovelady and Gorilla Lovelady are two different individuals
b) Gorilla Lovelady is Officer-in-Training Roscoe White
c) Roscoe White was not involved in the assassination
d) the assassination was faked as per Patrick's previous hypothesis

Then why debate it? What are we trying to establish here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2018, 02:36:09 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2018, 02:41:33 AM »
I don't understand the purpose of this discussion. Summarized, the hypothesis is:

The reason is simple.  People see what they want to see, not what's actually there. It happens all of the time in this case.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »

The purpose is to prove it. To attract more researchers and try to find more photos of Roscoe White. Once we do this, we will prove that Billy Nolan Lovelady was not wearing that plaid shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2018, 05:41:17 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2018, 05:46:24 AM »
The reason is simple.  People see what they want to see, not what's actually there. It happens all of the time in this case.

People see what majorty sees, not what's actually there. I see something else and trying to find more clues. If the majority would even try to help a bit, it might start seeing different things.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 03:28:49 PM »
The purpose is to prove it. To attract more researchers and try to find more photos of Roscoe White. Once we do this, we will prove that Billy Nolan Lovelady was not wearing that plaid shirt.

Suppose you can prove that Billy Lovelady was not wearing a plaid shirt. This will lead us to...where exactly?

You are a determined and persistent researcher Patrick, but sometimes I feel you are chasing windmills. No disrespect intended.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 03:28:49 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 03:45:36 PM »
Suppose you can prove that Billy Lovelady was not wearing a plaid shirt. This will lead us to...where exactly?

You are a determined and persistent researcher Patrick, but sometimes I feel you are chasing windmills. No disrespect intended.

This would lead us to BNL not on Altgens 6, to BNL was forced to say he was wearing plaid shirt, BNL not being in DPD at 2PM... This would lead us to things not directly connected to Oswald and JFK but would help us understand what was going on.
I am not the only one chasing windmills here, am I? I have set my idea of fake assassination and trying to find proofs. Not to make proofs but find them.
The thing with Roscoe/Lovelady is that we still have less than 10 photos of them so you cannot prove anything. Same as other things.