Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White  (Read 23097 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 05:34:13 PM »
Advertisement
You don't get it.

You stated that you know that I post in threads (plural) without having read through the thread first.

So now the word-game-du-jour is to quibble over the meaning of the letter "s"?

But I've seen you do this "just checking in" thing many times before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 05:34:13 PM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 06:09:13 PM »
This would lead us to BNL not on Altgens 6, to BNL was forced to say he was wearing plaid shirt, BNL not being in DPD at 2PM... This would lead us to things not directly connected to Oswald and JFK but would help us understand what was going on.
I am not the only one chasing windmills here, am I? I have set my idea of fake assassination and trying to find proofs. Not to make proofs but find them.
The thing with Roscoe/Lovelady is that we still have less than 10 photos of them so you cannot prove anything. Same as other things.

so you cannot prove anything.

I am not on this thread to prove anything Patrick. I was just curious about your motivations for starting this discussion.

In the OP you state that you believe Gorilla Lovelady might have been Roscoe White right?

Bill Brown has handed you a lead hasn't he? He says that White was on an assignment (the investigation of a burglary if I remember correctly) in another part of Dallas and nowhere near Dealey Plaza. That means there must be a report, or reports, of that investigation. There should be time sheets too.

Why don't you ask Bill for his sources? I think he said it was the Dale Myers book, perhaps he can look at the sources Myers used. If Bill is unable or unwilling to do so, you can ask Myers himself, he has his own website.

I think this line of enquiry is way much better then trying to find as many pictures as you can of White and Billy Lovelady. But it is up to you of course. Good luck with your research.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »
I am not on this thread to prove anything Patrick. I was just curious about your motivations for starting this discussion.

In the OP you state that you believe Gorilla Lovelady might have been Roscoe White right?

Bill Brown has handed you a lead hasn't he? He says that White was on an assignment (the investigation of a burglary if I remember correctly) in another part of Dallas and nowhere near Dealey Plaza. That means there must be a report, or reports, of that investigation. There should be time sheets too.

Why don't you ask Bill for his sources? I think he said it was the Dale Myers book, perhaps he can look at the sources Myers used. If Bill is unable or unwilling to do so, you can ask Myers himself, he has his own website.

I think this line of enquiry is way much better then trying to find as many pictures as you can of White and Billy Lovelady. But it is up to you of course. Good luck with your research.

Thank you.

By writing "you" in my comment I did not mean you in particular but it should be better "one".

True, there should be reports, maybe they are still secret. I am searching through available docs but photos would be best, I am sure you will agree. Just imagine clear photo of Roscoe White in that plaid shirt somewhere in front of TSBD? Lots of Beers photos are missing for example and who knows what else.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:32:20 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2018, 03:05:21 AM »
So now the word-game-du-jour is to quibble over the meaning of the letter "s"?

There is a big difference between "thread" and "threads".

And... speaking of "word-game-du-jour"... you play the game when it suits you and abandon it when it does not (below):

I don't care.  I'm merely pointing out that 11 degrees off is not the "same direction".  Nor is 3 degrees off.  Same direction means zero degrees.

But I've seen you do this "just checking in" thing many times before.

No, you haven't.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2018, 04:46:05 PM »
There is a big difference between "thread" and "threads".

And... speaking of "word-game-du-jour"... you play the game when it suits you and abandon it when it does not (below):

I challenge misinformation about the JFK assassination.  You play with words in order to weasel out of being wrong.  Big difference.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2018, 04:46:05 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2018, 01:44:01 AM »

Than in Zapruder walking towards TSBD

I'm pretty sure the one above is Betzner.
Pinkish shirt and light slacks, you can pick him out in Z on Elm and even better in Dorman.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure the one above is Betzner.
Pinkish shirt and light slacks, you can pick him out in Z on Elm and even better in Dorman.

Stating "pretty sure" is bit strong since Betzner and Roscoe White(?) are seen together in several Z frames so it absolutely cannot be Betzner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 03:05:06 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2018, 03:05:22 AM »
That makes more sense and looks better, thanks Patrick.