Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Ray Mitcham and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Gorilla Lovelady - Roscoe White
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2018, 09:47:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill Brown plays word games to deflect and derail.  The best way to respond is to just refuse to play.

Iacoletti supports members who clearly lie.

You're a joke because you're dishonest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2018, 09:47:30 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2018, 10:14:42 PM »
Yes, the thread shows the truth.  Anyone reading the thread can plainly see that I posted an explanation of where Roscoe White was at least in the morning on 11/22/63.

Others then stated that it was hearsay, which is surely was.

I never denied it was hearsay and therefore, was never forced to "admit" that it was.

You have incorrectly claimed a couple times (at least) that I have denied that what I posted was hearsay.

I have asked you a couple times (at least) to show where I denied that what I posted was hearsay.

Why this nonsense instead of quoting me denying that what I presented was hearsay?  You said I denied that what I showed was hearsay.  I asked you to show my denial.  Why this post instead? 

You accuse me of denying that what I presented was hearsay and then you chose to skip over my comment asking you to show my denials.

Who's really the liar here?

You are. You have stated that I needed to learn the definition of the word "admit" (this was a favorite refrain of "Ben Holmes" too). Why would you have said that IF you had admitted your source was hearsay as you NOW claim? You wouldn't. You lied until you got caught and then you created a new lie.

The bottom line is you CANNOT show that Roscoe White was NOT in DP. End of story.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2018, 10:15:40 PM »
Iacoletti supports members who clearly lie.

You're a joke because you're dishonest.

He doesn't support you. Get over it.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2018, 09:41:47 PM »
Why this nonsense instead of quoting me denying that what I presented was hearsay?  You said I denied that what I showed was hearsay.  I asked you to show my denial.  Why this post instead? 

You accuse me of denying that what I presented was hearsay and then you chose to skip over my comment asking you to show my denials.

Why not cite supporting evidence for your contention that Roscoe White wasn't in DP at the time of the assassination? The years later hearsay that you have provided is NOT good enough.

Everyone can go to page 6, reply #50, of this thread and see you say that it "was a lie" to say that you had admitted that your source was hearsay. You are just like the WC. You lie about things that are easy to check on.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM »
Why not cite supporting evidence for your contention that Roscoe White wasn't in DP at the time of the assassination? The years later hearsay that you have provided is NOT good enough.

Everyone can go to page 6, reply #50, of this thread and see you say that it "was a lie" to say that you had admitted that your source was hearsay. You are just like the WC. You lie about things that are easy to check on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2018, 03:01:07 PM »

Go to page 6 (reply #50) and see for yourself. Stop dragging your lie out.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2018, 06:52:37 PM »
Go to page 6 (reply #50) and see for yourself. Stop dragging your lie out.

Because you're too damn dumb to understand (I've explained it a couple times now) doesn't mean I am lying.

I never denied it was hearsay and therefore, was never forced to "admit" that it was.

You have incorrectly claimed a couple times (at least) that I have denied that what I posted was hearsay.

I have asked you a couple times (at least) to show where I denied that what I posted was hearsay.

Why won't you do that?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2018, 10:50:40 PM »
Because you're too damn dumb to understand (I've explained it a couple times now) doesn't mean I am lying.

Why won't you do that?

You're a slippery one. You posted your hearsay as a source without ever saying that it was hearsay. When I told Joffrey you admitted that it was I simply gave you too much credit (and I have said this multiple times) as an honest person would have, but you had not up to the point. You continued to push your hearsay as evidence. You're dishonest.

Eventually you did admit it as it has been posted before. It doesn't matter what you say as you lie constantly. The bottom line is you dishonestly posted years later hearsay as evidence for showing that Roscoe White was not in DP at the time of the assassination WITHOUT stipulating that this was hearsay.

Take your games and move on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2018, 10:50:40 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #128 on: Today at 09:37:30 AM »
You're a slippery one. You posted your hearsay as a source without ever saying that it was hearsay. When I told Joffrey you admitted that it was I simply gave you too much credit (and I have said this multiple times) as an honest person would have, but you had not up to the point. You continued to push your hearsay as evidence. You're dishonest.

Eventually you did admit it as it has been posted before. It doesn't matter what you say as you lie constantly. The bottom line is you dishonestly posted years later hearsay as evidence for showing that Roscoe White was not in DP at the time of the assassination WITHOUT stipulating that this was hearsay.

Take your games and move on.

You still wish to drag this on?  Okay.

I posted obvious hearsay, even listing the source of said hearsay.

I was never forced to "admit" that it was hearsay.

I never denied that what I posted was hearsay.

You stated that I denied what I posted was hearsay but you refuse (for some reason) to show my supposed denial.

Like before, you will fail to understand and instead you'll continually expose yourself to be nothing more than a dishonest fool.

Your turn now.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: Today at 09:37:30 AM »