Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I often wonder, to where they wander...  (Read 5101 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: I often wonder, to where they wander...
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 09:36:29 PM »
Advertisement
BrownSuitLadyImage, here she is in Bronson film. Could not find BrownSuitManImage in other films but looking.

She obviously killed the president.  Isn't "showing no apparent interest in what has happened" what we are always told is evidence for murder?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 09:36:29 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »
The bottom picture above...
I don't think that's her.
The legs are not bare.

In this clip...the comments are really off the wall.
ie. The Rambler station wagon was one street over. So was the DalTex buildg.

I suppose I must have missed the comments alluded to in the HughesFilmClip, but the Dal-TexBuilding seems to be in it's correct space, one block north of MainSt, and the station wagon seen passing is a '59 Chevrolet

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »

BrownSuitLadyImage, here she is in Bronson film. Could not find BrownSuitManImage in other films but looking.

And here she is in Nix film

The order of appearance is Bronson, Nix, Hughes films.

I am confident that the BrownSuitLadyImage as seen in NixFilm is the same PersonImage seen in BronsonFilm. But, the pictured BFilmFrame appears to be some minutes later, and BSLImage has returned, or possibly stayed there after BrownSuitManImage had left the area, or is possibly there unseen in the clip.
Or, on second thought, possibly the BronsonFilmClip is actually from before the JFK Motorcade reached DealeyPlaza. And, that said, BrownSuitLadyImage has yet to walk farther west on MainSt and towards the TripleUnderpass.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:10:52 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2021, 05:33:27 AM »

Update
Update for those that haven't seen this part of the film-----
I was taking another glance at the Hughes film video....note the Old Lady in Brown and the Texan. Those that aren't familiar with Dealey Plaza wouldn't know where these two could be walking from. I grew up in Dallas and I couldn't say. There is nothing behind them at all but the underpass. They are walking east on Main St where the parade took the turn on Houston. I cannot figure at all where they would have come from. Perhaps the train station but that is really long walk and best way from there is not through Dealey Plaza and Commerce St is on the far south side [closest to Union Sta] so these people just mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. It is noted that they seem oblivious to the pandemonium and like pissing into the wind they bulled ahead through the onrushing crowd. The old lady ....maybe she will make it to the next bus stop and the Texan striding ahead neither one even slightly turning their heads. The station wagon that first passes by is definitely a '59 Chevy. The video pauses a few times and replays the scene.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2021, 11:48:05 AM »
Walking away...appears BrownSuitLadyImage, wearing a brown matching hat.

So, is she being followed...by BrownSuitManImage, wearing a light colored hat?

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=8&pos=23

No.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2021, 11:48:05 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2021, 03:32:54 PM »
Walking away...appears BrownSuitLadyImage, wearing a brown matching hat.
So, is she being followed...by BrownSuitManImage, wearing a light colored hat?
No one ever found out who those people were or exactly what they were doing.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2021, 03:45:26 PM »
Update for those that haven't seen this part of the film-----
I was taking another glance at the Hughes film video....note the Old Lady in Brown and the Texan. Those that aren't familiar with Dealey Plaza wouldn't know where these two could be walking from. I grew up in Dallas and I couldn't say. There is nothing behind them at all but the underpass. They are walking east on Main St where the parade took the turn on Houston. I cannot figure at all where they would have come from. Perhaps the train station but that is really long walk and best way from there is not through Dealey Plaza and Commerce St is on the far south side [closest to Union Sta] so these people just mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. It is noted that they seem oblivious to the pandemonium and like pissing into the wind they bulled ahead through the onrushing crowd. The old lady ....maybe she will make it to the next bus stop and the Texan striding ahead neither one even slightly turning their heads. The station wagon that first passes by is definitely a '59 Chevy. The video pauses a few times and replays the scene.

Are you certain that "Brown Suit Lady" is actually female?   Those legs! and the stride....

Thanks Jerry....
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 09:13:59 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2021, 03:45:26 PM »