Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: John Kerry has disappeared  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: John Kerry has disappeared
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 07:31:45 AM »
Advertisement

Lurch is one of the most incompetent and dishonest politicians in the DC swamp.  A phony hypocrite flying around the world in his private jet to lecture common folks on climate change.
Pressed in an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s "Meet the Press" to explain his beliefs that JFK's death was part of a bigger plot, Kerry said: “I just have a point of view.  And I'm not going to get into that. It's not something that I think needs to be commented on, and certainly not at this time.”

“I'm not going to go into it. It's just inappropriate, and I'm not going to do more than say that it's a point of view that I have.  But it's not right, or worthy, or appropriate for me to comment further,” Kerry told host David Gregory.
https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-now/2013/11/kerry-wont-talk-about-kennedy-conspiracy-177167
I could just see his spine totally dissolving there.
I am not a CT [or a Republican]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 07:31:45 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 01:37:47 PM »
https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-now/2013/11/kerry-wont-talk-about-kennedy-conspiracy-177167
I could just see his spine totally dissolving there.
I am not a CT [or a Republican]

And I am not a communist, or a trotskyite....... but i kinda' dig eugene v. debs, uh.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2021, 11:36:57 PM »
And I am not a communist, or a trotskyite....... but i kinda' dig eugene v. debs, uh.....
Eugene Debs made his famous anti-war speech protesting World War I which was raging in Europe. ... "If war is right, let it be declared by the people – you, who have your lives to lose". For this speech he was arrested and convicted in federal court in Cleveland, Ohio under the war-time espionage law. Debs died in 1926, not long after being admitted to a sanatorium due to cardiovascular problems that developed during his time in prison.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2021, 11:36:57 PM »