Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My grandmother was in Dallas...  (Read 10561 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: My grandmother was in Dallas...
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 07:03:40 AM »
Advertisement
Kendall , if you would type in  --- Images of the Babushka Lady --  you will see about 10 pictures of the lady in question and there among those photos of this lady,  there are frontal pictures of her that are very clear but also a little smaller. Maybe these pictures can be enlarged .   Good Luck Kendall

Kendall,

There are NO known full frontal, very clear photographs of the Babushka lady. I don't know why Mike would post such a thing.

The Zapruder Film does show her full frontal, but the frames are a blurry mess and are absolutely useless for identification purposes.

Mike,

Please provide a clickable link to just ONE of these alleged very clear full frontal photos.

I hope the images below is not one of the images to which you refer, it is NOT the Babushka lady, repeat, it is NOT the Babushka lady.

The colorized image below does NOT show the Babushka lady. The myth that it does show her is widespread, and was created a few years ago by some lunatic everything is a conspiracy headcase on the internet who hasn't a clue about anything to do with the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 07:03:40 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 09:57:39 AM »
Kendall,

A member posted asking you for information regarding some of your family names. I have deleted that post.

Further posts from anyone else who posts asking for such information at this moment in time will be deleted.

A Tip From Me.

Do Not give the names of any of your Family members to anyone on this Forum, or elsewhere at this moment in time, as to do so could lead to a lifetime of being pestered by all sorts of JFK assassination nuts.

Do Not give any information at all to members via the Forum's PM system.

You may PM me at any time for advice.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »
Kendall,

A member posted asking you for information regarding some of your family names. I have deleted that post.

Further posts from anyone else who posts asking for such information at this moment in time will be deleted.

A Tip From Me.

Do Not give the names of any of your Family members to anyone on this Forum, or elsewhere at this moment in time, as to do so could lead to a lifetime of being pestered by all sorts of JFK assassination nuts.

Do Not give any information at all to members via the Forum's PM system.

You may PM me at any time for advice.

Kendall,

Thank you so much for reaching out! Duncan's advice above is excellent. No need to give out personal details or share personal photos of your grandmother here----if you can restrict yourself to sharing the color slides with us, then the images will do the talking for themselves!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 03:54:23 PM »
That's my mistake Duncan . I thought these pictures were of the Babushka Lady from the front but at some distance as to not be able to tell exactly who she was.

Offline Kendall Klena

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »
Duncan, thank you for that. 

Thanks for all your help and I?ll be in touch soon.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:53:37 PM by Kendall Klena »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 03:49:52 PM »
Wasn't Beverly Oliver the "Babuschka Lady? Is this not correct?
She's an imposter, believed only by gullibles,

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oliver.htm

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »
The best video on the Babushka Lady.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2018, 04:52:18 PM »
Babushka Lady appears to have brown/dark hair ... Beverly Oliver had her dyed blonde hair in 63?

Anyway after hearing Beverly Oliver talk about the assassination I never got the impression she was there. She doesn't sound like someone that witnessed a traumatic event. She doesn't come across genuine. And if so, why does she continually milk these assassination events for promoting her absolute spombleprofglidnoctobunse singing? Where's the respect for JFK. I have often thought she sounds drunk at these events, also.